First Prev
of 2
Next Last
country gal

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 19, 2010
anyone know this skank she is a lying b**** and when I see her out she is getting her a** beat
keboard rambos

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2010
blabla blabla
country gal

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2010
yea that's about all she knows how to do and all that comes out is lies her a** is mine
curious

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 20, 2010
is she related to tisha?
country gal

Strasburg, MO

#5 Jun 20, 2010
no
think so

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2010
Yes they are sisters if its the Jennifer I know.
who

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Jun 27, 2010
think so wrote:
Yes they are sisters if its the Jennifer I know.
not that jennifer... she has a sis named tonya burchette
wrong one

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Jun 30, 2010
I'm thinking of the one that was with Rod in columbia.
john wall

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jul 3, 2010
John Wall
high school friend

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Jul 4, 2010
curious wrote:
is she related to tisha?
Where is Tisha Mom now? Also, if you do not mind what is her Mom married name now. Havent seen or heard from her in years. Thanks for the info.....
washed up

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Jul 5, 2010
Shes proably in jail or robbing some old man blind.
A family member

Booneville, KY

#13 Aug 2, 2010
hey country gal what's up with jennifer burchett she is my neice and i was just wondering what she has done now the jennifer that im talking about is 18 or 19 not for sure and has a baby boy and she has a sister name tonya and a brother name cody and her mom and dad is paul & marilyn,i dont wanna cause any trouble i was just reading topix about jamestown and i seen her name on here i used to live in jamestown and i moved to booneville ky,but anyway she is my neice and i ain't heard from them in a while the last i heard she was with todd ray,that's the babys daddy and i heard they split cause he caught her cheating on him and he left her.so what has she got her self into now u are right about 1 thing she does tell lies on people cause she did me she told her mom and dad that we stold there pills and we was staying there at the time and told more lies on me and her uncle,so we stop fooling with them for a while and we move to where my family from and thats booneville ky,but just leave me a message back on here and when her father calls my husband ill talk to him about it and tell him she needs to stop what the fuck she doing before she gets hurt.but sorry to bother u.....later girl.
1st cousin

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Aug 2, 2010
A family member wrote:
hey country gal what's up with jennifer burchett she is my neice and i was just wondering what she has done now the jennifer that im talking about is 18 or 19 not for sure and has a baby boy and she has a sister name tonya and a brother name cody and her mom and dad is paul & marilyn,i dont wanna cause any trouble i was just reading topix about jamestown and i seen her name on here i used to live in jamestown and i moved to booneville ky,but anyway she is my neice and i ain't heard from them in a while the last i heard she was with todd ray,that's the babys daddy and i heard they split cause he caught her cheating on him and he left her.so what has she got her self into now u are right about 1 thing she does tell lies on people cause she did me she told her mom and dad that we stold there pills and we was staying there at the time and told more lies on me and her uncle,so we stop fooling with them for a while and we move to where my family from and thats booneville ky,but just leave me a message back on here and when her father calls my husband ill talk to him about it and tell him she needs to stop what the fuck she doing before she gets hurt.but sorry to bother u.....later girl.
im jenn frist cousin
family member by marriage

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Aug 7, 2010
jen has issues we all know it but she uses it to get away with shit she needs to learn that family members are sex buddies thats just freaking
nasty
laughing

Jamestown, KY

#16 Aug 8, 2010
vomiting vomiting, sick!!!!!
A family member

Booneville, KY

#17 Aug 12, 2010
hey 1st if ur her 1st cousin what is ur name maybe we know each other i am dating her uncle we have been together for 4 years now and i no jen very well she is a nice person or i thought she was intill she started telling lies on me and her uncle and we stop fooling with her and her parents cause it was just causing alot of trouble and we moved to booneville where my family and kids are but i miss jamestown thou and im hopeing to go back and vistit the family and friend.but just whatch what u all do around her.she a lier
holla

Kansas City, MO

#18 Aug 13, 2010
yes she is nothing but a lier she has lied on so many people. It isn't funny she causes alot of shit and she is f*cking sick 2 sleep with family members she is a whore she probably can't get nobody else but family member you are right she is a lier.. I can't stand her skanky a**
duhbigredtruck

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Aug 14, 2010
Agreed that jennifer is nasty for beign with familt bu lets remembershe married a convicted child molester I meancome on how in the hell can sh keep her son
holla

United States

#20 Aug 15, 2010
well that's true, I don't know how she keeps her son well then again she never has him some mother lol. NASTY MOTHER F******
holla

United States

#21 Aug 15, 2010
I know some family members she has said she slept with was a lie but there is some I wonder about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr BRAIN STORM 131,599
Nancy Music Forum (Mar '13) 5 hr Musikologist 6
Adam Hill Tue beware 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) Tue boooots 34,211
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Prayers 511
Going Wet (Jul '13) Nov 22 Sandy 4
Review: Prissy Paws Nov 14 notgoingback 1
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jamestown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jamestown