Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
12,521 - 12,540 of 22,181 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
Isn't it odd that TeaBaggers who rely on Medicare and Social Security are so genetically and culturally stupid that they support Ryan/Romney who will destroy Medicare and Social Security.
It's the culture...of the Republiscum bendover.
And the 700 BILLION that Obama stole from Medicare to fund Obamacare isnt going to hurt Medicare?
Ryans plan doesnt change a thing for anyone over 55. If we dont do anything to fix it, thos of us under 55 wont have anything t worry about though, the gove will be broke and all benefits will be gone by then anyways.
Next talking point Troll.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
Ryan/Romney/Bush:
Lost 850,000 jobs/month.
Negative 9% GDP
Worst economic crisis since the Great Depression
Worst housing bubble/bust ever
How easily and quickly Republiscum forget that Ryan/Romney/Bush are the same thing and that Republiscum are trying desperately to destroy the USA financially in order to usher in an era of fascism and dictatorship.
Your attempt to link Bush with Romney/Ryan is pretty pathetic.

Next talking point Troll....

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Defiant are you in Massachusetts? Do you have your rubber hose ready?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Defiant are you in Massachusetts? Do you have your rubber hose ready?
No, I'm in Texas where I don't have to use a rubber hose to fill my freezer, not from Massachusetts where they burn witches and handguns at the stake.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

gonzales wrote:
why is my toilet paper rougher?
Because it's all made from recycled sandpaper.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm in Texas where I don't have to use a rubber hose to fill my freezer, not from Massachusetts where they burn witches and handguns at the stake.
You're ready for Letterman dude..ha ha...
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's all made from recycled sandpaper.
Boy you guys are still stuck in the bathrooms.So interesting.
Now I'll throw you a bone to chew on. Enjoy...
Found out why Mittens picked Ryan. Insurance! Imagine Ryan as president. LOL Mittens gets elected their will be a security swat team 24-7 on Mittens. Noticed you guys here in the back woods have little knowledge of Ryan. LOL with defiant and nhr all tucked in to their comfy Foxy den. They donít get out much. Donít watch TV, donít read books beyond comic books, ignore any and all facts. They are self sustained in their shell of despair.
Such entities must be a god or a some sort of beast. A god would know all things and open to the universe it created. That sort of leaves these guys out of that definition. Now a beast that survives by instinctsí and traits closed to everything but themselves? Yeah that would be a better definition of these creatures. Oh well so much for my salutations. Iím Back.. Now let me fill you in whatís going on in this world.
As for Mittens; Mitt will Not show his IRS Tax information! Mitt does Not know where his monies are ! Mitt does NOT know how it is invested ! Mitt does Not know when he quit Bain ! Well Americans know what all these KNOTS add up to, and it is Not presidential material.
Failed to complete application for the job of president. Just as he did for governor. After the election come to find out why. He was not qualified!
Now as to Ryan; Whew where to start? Well perhaps one at a time for now.
Warrior to be King is exposed in his budget plan. "The media are now saturated with good analyses of how Ryan's budget would sculpt America's budgetary future. The Washington Post's Brad Plumer has a particularly nice rundown showing what the consequences of the Ryan budget would be: raising $2.2 trillion less in taxes, and spending $5.3 trillion less, over 10 years than the Obama budget. To be brief, federal spending on Medicare and Medicaid would be slashed -- but as Plumer points out, Ryan would cut income-security programs for the poor by 16 percent, transportation expenses and investment by 25 percent, spending on science and technology by 6 percent, and investment in education, training, and other social services by 33 percent.

At the same time, Ryan wants to reduce the Obama Administration's cuts to defense spending growth and, along with Romney, wants to boost defense spending, perhaps pegging defense spending to a specific percentage of GDP regardless of rising or falling threats. Romney has suggested a peg of 4 percent of GDP, which would boost defense spending above current levels by another $100 billion, according to Time's Mark Thompson. "
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you guys are still stuck in the bathrooms.So interesting.
Now I'll throw you a bone to chew on. Enjoy...
Found out why Mittens picked Ryan. Insurance! Imagine Ryan as president. LOL Mittens gets elected their will be a security swat team 24-7 on Mittens. Noticed you guys here in the back woods have little knowledge of Ryan. LOL with defiant and nhr all tucked in to their comfy Foxy den. They donít get out much. Donít watch TV, donít read books beyond comic books, ignore any and all facts. They are self sustained in their shell of despair.
Such entities must be a god or a some sort of beast. A god would know all things and open to the universe it created. That sort of leaves these guys out of that definition. Now a beast that survives by instinctsí and traits closed to everything but themselves? Yeah that would be a better definition of these creatures. Oh well so much for my salutations. Iím Back.. Now let me fill you in whatís going on in this world.
As for Mittens; Mitt will Not show his IRS Tax information! Mitt does Not know where his monies are ! Mitt does NOT know how it is invested ! Mitt does Not know when he quit Bain ! Well Americans know what all these KNOTS add up to, and it is Not presidential material.
Failed to complete application for the job of president. Just as he did for governor. After the election come to find out why. He was not qualified!
Now as to Ryan; Whew where to start? Well perhaps one at a time for now.
Warrior to be King is exposed in his budget plan. "The media are now saturated with good analyses of how Ryan's budget would sculpt America's budgetary future. The Washington Post's Brad Plumer has a particularly nice rundown showing what the consequences of the Ryan budget would be: raising $2.2 trillion less in taxes, and spending $5.3 trillion less, over 10 years than the Obama budget. To be brief, federal spending on Medicare and Medicaid would be slashed -- but as Plumer points out, Ryan would cut income-security programs for the poor by 16 percent, transportation expenses and investment by 25 percent, spending on science and technology by 6 percent, and investment in education, training, and other social services by 33 percent.
At the same time, Ryan wants to reduce the Obama Administration's cuts to defense spending growth and, along with Romney, wants to boost defense spending, perhaps pegging defense spending to a specific percentage of GDP regardless of rising or falling threats. Romney has suggested a peg of 4 percent of GDP, which would boost defense spending above current levels by another $100 billion, according to Time's Mark Thompson. "
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
"To be brief, federal spending on Medicare and Medicaid would be slashed".

So how is that different from Obummer robbing Medicare of 600 billion dollars for his illegal healthcare program?. Since when
are you "brief" about anything?.

Lord Obama Almighty!. Do you always have to post at least half a page of written masturbation ?. Go take your meds and be quiet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is that different from Obummer robbing Medicare of 600 billion dollars for his illegal healthcare program?. Since when
Lord Obama Almighty!. Do you always have to post at least half a page of written masturbation ?. Go take your meds and be quiet.
He's just worried that his welfare checks will dry up if obammy doesn't get reelected. A lot of brainless saps , aka the 'usefull idiots', are worried.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Boys..I read carefully...Ryans medicaid proposal....more carefully than you guys...as I am on...one hundred percent...disability....for the last eleven years....I read it carefully...and guess what? Its not bad.Guess..I'm not supposed to say that.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And the 700 BILLION that Obama stole from Medicare to fund Obamacare isnt going to hurt Medicare?
Ryans plan doesnt change a thing for anyone over 55. If we dont do anything to fix it, thos of us under 55 wont have anything t worry about though, the gove will be broke and all benefits will be gone by then anyways.
Next talking point Troll.....
Ryan took $40 BILLION of your tax dollars in order to make himself a multimillionaire while being a government employee.

Ryan traded on inside information during the financial crisis in order to make himself richer while being a government employee.

Ryan, who echoes Hitler, is incredibly ambitious and sees himself as President of the USA for LIFE. This is what is in his autobiography and why his God is Ayn Rand, Sociopath.

Oh yeah, Obama did not take anything from Medicare. He is reducing ITS GROWTH by tackling waste, fraud and abuse. That does not, of course, prevent Ryan/Romney/AntiChrist 2012 from pathologically lying about it.

Oh yeah, Ryan is lying TO YOU. You are such an easybendoverslut.

Ryan's plan KILLS MEDICARE TODAY. It defunds Medicare to the point that it is destroyed IMMEDIATELY.

The 10 year plan is total BS and Ryan knows it. That is why it is put there to make seniors think it only affects their children and grandchildren and not them.

Total BS.

Ryan KILL MEDICARE TODAY. Today's seniors will get a 40% increase in health care costs IF, big IF, they can actually afford any insurance at all.

Ryan/Romney/AntiChrist 2012: get ready seniors for $2K/month in premiums and $50,000 annual deductibles.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

ObamaCare strengthens Medicare while Ryan will kill Medicare immediately.

ObamaCare removes $500B in waste, fraud and abuse created by the GOPOX in Medicare. Ryan will kill Medicare immediately.

ObamaCare adds over a decade to Medicare's financial strength in order to provide time for demographic shifts and health care reform to take place. Ryan will kill Medicare immediately.

Ryan to seniors:$2K/month in premiums and $50K annual deductible.

Ryan to seniors: I get federal government health care paid for by you. You get bankruptcy and death from me.

Ryan: the AntiChrist
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Republicans are for the elite one or two percent. If you aren't a millionare they don't give a damn about you. If you don't believe it you would probably by ocean front out around Tuson. I don't care for what the Democratic Party has become or some of their positions, but the Republicans have no respect for anyone other than the rich. I have worked for everything I have, and I do not need some eliteist ahole making it harder to keep that which I have worked for.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

waco1954 wrote:
Boys..I read carefully...Ryans medicaid proposal....more carefully than you guys...as I am on...one hundred percent...disability....for the last eleven years....I read it carefully...and guess what? Its not bad.Guess..I'm not supposed to say that.
4. He's an anti-choice extremist. Ryan co-sponsored an extremist anti-choice bill, nicknamed the 'Let Women Die Act,' that would have allowed hospitals to deny women emergency abortion care even if their lives were at risk. And he co-sponsored another bill that would criminalize some forms of birth control, all abortions, and in vitro fertilization.
Waco59 you are you handicap in reading as well? You are on social disabilities? Better go back to your reading. That is being cut as well. Back to work you freeloader; as your right wingers would say. Here is the Tea Health Care that you can expect. This one is just for you. http://youtu.be/6ik4f1dRbP8
"Statement on Mitt Romney's Selection of Rep. Paul Ryan for His Vice-Presidential Running Mate," NARAL, August 11, 2012
http://www.moveon.org/r...
"Paul Ryan's Extreme Abortion Views," The Daily Beast, August 11, 2012
"Paul Ryan Sponsored Fetal Personhood Bill, Opposes Family Planning Funds," Huffington Post, August 11, 2012

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Bernard I admit your links did not resemble what I saw on Tv.what gives? Is the"let women die"for real? That's the meanest thing I've ever heard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
ObamaCare strengthens Medicare while Ryan will kill Medicare immediately.
ObamaCare removes $500B in waste, fraud and abuse created by the GOPOX in Medicare. Ryan will kill Medicare immediately.
ObamaCare adds over a decade to Medicare's financial strength in order to provide time for demographic shifts and health care reform to take place. Ryan will kill Medicare immediately.
Ryan to seniors:$2K/month in premiums and $50K annual deductible.
Ryan to seniors: I get federal government health care paid for by you. You get bankruptcy and death from me.
Ryan: the AntiChrist
So let me get this straight. In your troll meetings, does your troll boss give you your talking points, or do you come up with them on your own? Is the plan to just make up as many completely insane accusations as possible and hope that somebody will believe them? So how many "Oregon Sux" are there? Do you have an office, or do you work out of your home?
"The Chosen One" defunded Medicare by 700 BILLION to fund his takeover of health care, and yet you claim that Ryan's plan is the one that harms Medicare? You are delusional and anyone that believes that DNC propaganda while knowing all the facts is just plain stupid or blind, or like you a Troll/Bot that will beleive anything your DNC handlers tell you to believe. Keep on believeing what you are told sheep, take your gruel like a good little citizen and go sit in your little govt provided hovel.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man, what's the differance, you believe every thing the RNC tells you. So what if Obammas plan took money away from medicare, Ryans plan will do the same. Are you just too ignorant to get it? DNC>RNC it makes little to no differance. So believe the DNC and live in a government provided hovel, or believe in the RNC and live under a bridge. So keep calling names and hurling insults, and further prove you aren't worth listening to. Maybe if elected Romney will be a good shepard and take really good care of you and your flock. I personally don't trust either one of those crooks.
true this

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
brilliant, helpful and agree!
true this

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Texan wrote:
NRH Man, what's the differance, you believe every thing the RNC tells you. So what if Obammas plan took money away from medicare, Ryans plan will do the same. Are you just too ignorant to get it? DNC>RNC it makes little to no differance. So believe the DNC and live in a government provided hovel, or believe in the RNC and live under a bridge. So keep calling names and hurling insults, and further prove you aren't worth listening to. Maybe if elected Romney will be a good shepard and take really good care of you and your flock. I personally don't trust either one of those crooks.
you trust obama? heck he makes no bones about his friends who really are crooks!
true this

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Republicans are for the elite one or two percent. If you aren't a millionare they don't give a damn about you. If you don't believe it you would probably by ocean front out around Tuson. I don't care for what the Democratic Party has become or some of their positions, but the Republicans have no respect for anyone other than the rich. I have worked for everything I have, and I do not need some eliteist ahole making it harder to keep that which I have worked for.
REALLY...then you like the dems. TAKING all you worked your "ahole" off for and then giving it in taxes to keep up the lazy WHO could have what you got IF they would WORK for it?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min Nissa 17,706
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr JWRussell USRN 506
New jail will increase employee efficiency and ... 5 hr Corruption Capita... 1
Smith County 2015 Budget 6 hr Corruption Capita... 1
Unhappy Sellers Leaving Ebay (May '13) Tue RealityFocus 37
how to get my cousin to sleep with me (May '13) Tue for some reaon 49
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Tue Gasman 766

Search the Jacksonville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000