Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 627)

Showing posts 12,521 - 12,540 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

"Rick Perry Breaks With The NRA, Suggests States Should Be Allowed To Ban Guns" TP

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

ďAll kinds of people today call themselves Ďlibertarians,í especially something calling itself the New Right... I could deal with a Marxist with a greater chance of reaching some kind of understanding, and with much greater respect.Ē
Ayn Rand, The Moratorium on Brains, 1971

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about Romney and his money. What about mine?. Which one of these candidates will not screw with my standard of living and not burden me with more bullshit legislation?.
I find it funny that the left wants us to be more concerned about what Romney does with his money than what Obama does with our money.
Nothing more than an attempt to distract the public from obamas record, which I think we all agree is pretty bad.
jose

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Mr Perry, when are ou releasing our money from the Longoria Estate. Why are you prolonging it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Isn't it odd that TeaBaggers who rely on Medicare and Social Security are so genetically and culturally stupid that they support Ryan/Romney who will destroy Medicare and Social Security.

It's the culture...of the Republiscum bendover.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Ryan/Romney/Bush:

Lost 850,000 jobs/month.

Negative 9% GDP

Worst economic crisis since the Great Depression

Worst housing bubble/bust ever

How easily and quickly Republiscum forget that Ryan/Romney/Bush are the same thing and that Republiscum are trying desperately to destroy the USA financially in order to usher in an era of fascism and dictatorship.
gonzales

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

why is my toilet paper rougher?
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

As an Avid tea bagger I say we were duped again by the GOP. Ryan is no tea partier he is a washington insider, been their for over 20 yrs.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

gonzales wrote:
Gotta stay away from those ten rolls for 99 cents.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

James Russell USNR wrote:
As an Avid tea bagger I say we were duped again by the GOP. Ryan is no tea partier he is a washington insider, been their for over 20 yrs.
If you're an avid tea bagger I hope you have sense enough to vote for Cruz swabbie.The republican party is hell-bent on watering down the Tea Party movement.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
Isn't it odd that TeaBaggers who rely on Medicare and Social Security are so genetically and culturally stupid that they support Ryan/Romney who will destroy Medicare and Social Security.
It's the culture...of the Republiscum bendover.
And the 700 BILLION that Obama stole from Medicare to fund Obamacare isnt going to hurt Medicare?
Ryans plan doesnt change a thing for anyone over 55. If we dont do anything to fix it, thos of us under 55 wont have anything t worry about though, the gove will be broke and all benefits will be gone by then anyways.
Next talking point Troll.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
Ryan/Romney/Bush:
Lost 850,000 jobs/month.
Negative 9% GDP
Worst economic crisis since the Great Depression
Worst housing bubble/bust ever
How easily and quickly Republiscum forget that Ryan/Romney/Bush are the same thing and that Republiscum are trying desperately to destroy the USA financially in order to usher in an era of fascism and dictatorship.
Your attempt to link Bush with Romney/Ryan is pretty pathetic.

Next talking point Troll....

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Defiant are you in Massachusetts? Do you have your rubber hose ready?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Defiant are you in Massachusetts? Do you have your rubber hose ready?
No, I'm in Texas where I don't have to use a rubber hose to fill my freezer, not from Massachusetts where they burn witches and handguns at the stake.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

gonzales wrote:
Because it's all made from recycled sandpaper.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm in Texas where I don't have to use a rubber hose to fill my freezer, not from Massachusetts where they burn witches and handguns at the stake.
You're ready for Letterman dude..ha ha...
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's all made from recycled sandpaper.
Boy you guys are still stuck in the bathrooms.So interesting.
Now I'll throw you a bone to chew on. Enjoy...
Found out why Mittens picked Ryan. Insurance! Imagine Ryan as president. LOL Mittens gets elected their will be a security swat team 24-7 on Mittens. Noticed you guys here in the back woods have little knowledge of Ryan. LOL with defiant and nhr all tucked in to their comfy Foxy den. They donít get out much. Donít watch TV, donít read books beyond comic books, ignore any and all facts. They are self sustained in their shell of despair.
Such entities must be a god or a some sort of beast. A god would know all things and open to the universe it created. That sort of leaves these guys out of that definition. Now a beast that survives by instinctsí and traits closed to everything but themselves? Yeah that would be a better definition of these creatures. Oh well so much for my salutations. Iím Back.. Now let me fill you in whatís going on in this world.
As for Mittens; Mitt will Not show his IRS Tax information! Mitt does Not know where his monies are ! Mitt does NOT know how it is invested ! Mitt does Not know when he quit Bain ! Well Americans know what all these KNOTS add up to, and it is Not presidential material.
Failed to complete application for the job of president. Just as he did for governor. After the election come to find out why. He was not qualified!
Now as to Ryan; Whew where to start? Well perhaps one at a time for now.
Warrior to be King is exposed in his budget plan. "The media are now saturated with good analyses of how Ryan's budget would sculpt America's budgetary future. The Washington Post's Brad Plumer has a particularly nice rundown showing what the consequences of the Ryan budget would be: raising $2.2 trillion less in taxes, and spending $5.3 trillion less, over 10 years than the Obama budget. To be brief, federal spending on Medicare and Medicaid would be slashed -- but as Plumer points out, Ryan would cut income-security programs for the poor by 16 percent, transportation expenses and investment by 25 percent, spending on science and technology by 6 percent, and investment in education, training, and other social services by 33 percent.

At the same time, Ryan wants to reduce the Obama Administration's cuts to defense spending growth and, along with Romney, wants to boost defense spending, perhaps pegging defense spending to a specific percentage of GDP regardless of rising or falling threats. Romney has suggested a peg of 4 percent of GDP, which would boost defense spending above current levels by another $100 billion, according to Time's Mark Thompson. "
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you guys are still stuck in the bathrooms.So interesting.
Now I'll throw you a bone to chew on. Enjoy...
Found out why Mittens picked Ryan. Insurance! Imagine Ryan as president. LOL Mittens gets elected their will be a security swat team 24-7 on Mittens. Noticed you guys here in the back woods have little knowledge of Ryan. LOL with defiant and nhr all tucked in to their comfy Foxy den. They donít get out much. Donít watch TV, donít read books beyond comic books, ignore any and all facts. They are self sustained in their shell of despair.
Such entities must be a god or a some sort of beast. A god would know all things and open to the universe it created. That sort of leaves these guys out of that definition. Now a beast that survives by instinctsí and traits closed to everything but themselves? Yeah that would be a better definition of these creatures. Oh well so much for my salutations. Iím Back.. Now let me fill you in whatís going on in this world.
As for Mittens; Mitt will Not show his IRS Tax information! Mitt does Not know where his monies are ! Mitt does NOT know how it is invested ! Mitt does Not know when he quit Bain ! Well Americans know what all these KNOTS add up to, and it is Not presidential material.
Failed to complete application for the job of president. Just as he did for governor. After the election come to find out why. He was not qualified!
Now as to Ryan; Whew where to start? Well perhaps one at a time for now.
Warrior to be King is exposed in his budget plan. "The media are now saturated with good analyses of how Ryan's budget would sculpt America's budgetary future. The Washington Post's Brad Plumer has a particularly nice rundown showing what the consequences of the Ryan budget would be: raising $2.2 trillion less in taxes, and spending $5.3 trillion less, over 10 years than the Obama budget. To be brief, federal spending on Medicare and Medicaid would be slashed -- but as Plumer points out, Ryan would cut income-security programs for the poor by 16 percent, transportation expenses and investment by 25 percent, spending on science and technology by 6 percent, and investment in education, training, and other social services by 33 percent.
At the same time, Ryan wants to reduce the Obama Administration's cuts to defense spending growth and, along with Romney, wants to boost defense spending, perhaps pegging defense spending to a specific percentage of GDP regardless of rising or falling threats. Romney has suggested a peg of 4 percent of GDP, which would boost defense spending above current levels by another $100 billion, according to Time's Mark Thompson. "
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
"To be brief, federal spending on Medicare and Medicaid would be slashed".

So how is that different from Obummer robbing Medicare of 600 billion dollars for his illegal healthcare program?. Since when
are you "brief" about anything?.

Lord Obama Almighty!. Do you always have to post at least half a page of written masturbation ?. Go take your meds and be quiet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"To be brief, federal spending on Medicare and Medicaid would be slashed".
So how is that different from Obummer robbing Medicare of 600 billion dollars for his illegal healthcare program?. Since when
are you "brief" about anything?.
Lord Obama Almighty!. Do you always have to post at least half a page of written masturbation ?. Go take your meds and be quiet.
He's just worried that his welfare checks will dry up if obammy doesn't get reelected. A lot of brainless saps , aka the 'usefull idiots', are worried.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Boys..I read carefully...Ryans medicaid proposal....more carefully than you guys...as I am on...one hundred percent...disability....for the last eleven years....I read it carefully...and guess what? Its not bad.Guess..I'm not supposed to say that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,521 - 12,540 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance