Brediddy

Jacksonville, FL

#3 May 29, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is the point of your thread?..
If you believe that killing here in the US is a rare event, then you haven't been keeping up with the present or past events...
We have over 3000 dead from the 9/11 attacks and no arrest have been made because of the security failures and a one sided investigation lead by the Bush administration... And it has lead us into wars with no end in sight..
what's your point dawg?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#4 May 29, 2012
Brediddy wrote:
<quoted text>
what's your point dawg?
I am more open to the realities of the world then Mr Logic is..

So what is the point of your post, besides licking crack?
Law

Omaha, NE

#5 May 29, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is the point of your thread?..
If you believe that killing here in the US is a rare event, then you haven't been keeping up with the present or past events...
We have over 3000 dead from the 9/11 attacks and no arrest have been made because of the security failures and a one sided investigation lead by the Bush administration... And it has lead us into wars with no end in sight..
What does 9/11 have to do with gang bangers in Chicago?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#6 May 29, 2012
Law wrote:
<quoted text>What does 9/11 have to do with gang bangers in Chicago?
What does the gang bangers in Chicago have anything with you, more so then the 9/11 attacks.?
Brediddy

Orange Park, FL

#7 May 29, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more open to the realities of the world then Mr Logic is..
So what is the point of your post, besides licking crack?
i don't know nothing bout no crack. what makes you think your reality is the way???! don't hate one me. that's weak.
Law

Omaha, NE

#8 May 29, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the gang bangers in Chicago have anything with you, more so then the 9/11 attacks.?
So you can't answer the question. Duly noted.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#9 May 29, 2012
Brediddy wrote:
<quoted text>
what's your point dawg?
I have an idea..

Why dont you try pulling your head out of the toilet and take in a good deep breath of fresh air.. Maybe then you will see that this corrupted government has you by the balls with its corporate allies..

If you are here just to lick crack, then just shut the f$$k up because I dont want to here the smacking... Take it to a motel room and strip down naked instead of doing it here in a public forum... You freaking pervert...
Brediddy

Orange Park, FL

#10 May 29, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an idea..
Why dont you try pulling your head out of the toilet and take in a good deep breath of fresh air.. Maybe then you will see that this corrupted government has you by the balls with its corporate allies..
If you are here just to lick crack, then just shut the f$$k up because I dont want to here the smacking... Take it to a motel room and strip down naked instead of doing it here in a public forum... You freaking pervert...
you the only trick here talkin bout crack and motels. you cheap broke and angry. i feel sorry for you. stop hatin on people.

Since: Sep 09

Pomona Park, FL

#12 May 30, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the gang bangers in Chicago have anything with you, more so then the 9/11 attacks.?
The 9/11 terrorists came from another country, these illiterate,illegitimate maggots were paid for by American tax payers.
Their family trees should be eliminated. Probably only one branch so it shouldn't be that difficult.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#13 May 30, 2012
The Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
The 9/11 terrorists came from another country
Most came from Saudi Arabia, and Bin Lauden was found in Pakistan...

Try again, you stupid rearend kissing retard..
Brediddy

Jacksonville, FL

#14 May 30, 2012
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again, you stupid rearend kissing retard..
get dem dollars up trick! you gots bills you need to pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iron Order mc (Jul '14) 11 hr DontBother 47
Review: Cheri's African Hair Braiding 14 hr Lilly89 1
Best place to live? Feb 27 bluedolphin 1
Spoiled white liberal scum Feb 27 ed dwyer hates USA 19
State inspector issues emergency closure order ... (Mar '12) Feb 27 madoff agenda 5
Branch Davidians vs Mosques Feb 27 Roman 16
Review: Ifix & Cell Of Jacksonville (Apr '13) Feb 22 Ashley 6
Jacksonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:55 am PST

ESPN 7:55AM
Sources: Bucs hosting Winston on early visit
CBS Sports 8:11 AM
Report: Buccaneers host Jameis Winston for three-day visit
Bleacher Report 1:12 PM
Jameis Winston Interviews with Buccaneers: Latest Details and Reaction
NBC Sports 3:01 PM
Jameis Winston has predraft meeting with Buccaneers
NBC Sports 8:42 PM
Josh McCown discusses his decision to join the Browns