Police: Smash mob connected to house party

Jul 17, 2012 Full story: News 4 Jax 22

A YouTube video shows hordes of young people enter a Walmart on Lem Turner Road, toss around merchandise and cause a major disruption late Saturday night.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Traet them the same as looters during a disaster,shoot on sight.This garbage would stop.

“How Do You Avoid Apathy? ”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 17, 2012
So you would just gun them all down? So, 200 people would die and then the garbage would stop? What about riots in response?

I think it is extremely interesting how the news has just now started talking about this story. This is a big deal and we should be talking about how and why this was able to happen so we can try to prevent it.

The politics of this story is just ugly and it just shows the depressing nature of our fourth branch.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#3 Jul 17, 2012
thamanjimmy wrote:
So you would just gun them all down? So, 200 people would die and then the garbage would stop? What about riots in response?
I think it is extremely interesting how the news has just now started talking about this story. This is a big deal and we should be talking about how and why this was able to happen so we can try to prevent it.
The politics of this story is just ugly and it just shows the depressing nature of our fourth branch.
All the perps were black,so at least 72% of these idiots were illegitimate,and paid for by tax payers. They all should have been shot dead. No loss to society,and big savings to tax payers. This action would have also eliminated the same problem in the future.
Think of the future tax savings of illegitimate kids support that would have been saved by eliminating these breeders. You can only fight violence with violence if you plan on surviving. Being naive might work in Fairytale Wonderland, but on the streets of Jacksonville it will only get you killed.

“How Do You Avoid Apathy? ”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 17, 2012
"Hill and other welfare supporters argue that numbers, and not erroneous stereotypes, tell the real story about public assistance clients: Some 61 percent of welfare recipients are White, while 33 percent are Black, according to 1990 Census Bureau statistics, the latest figures available."

"Social Security is the nation's largest welfare program, although many Whites prefer to call it a retirement plan. The government writes retirement and disability benefit checks to 35.4 million recipients of whom 88.7 percent are White and 9.6 percent are Black."

"Among the poorest of the poor--single mothers, living below the poverty line with minor children to support 39.7 percent of AFDC clients are Black single mothers and 38.1 percent are White women with children. Food stamp recipients are 37.2 percent Black and 46.2 percent White. Medicaid benefits are paid to 27.5 percent Black recipients compared to 48.5 percent White clients."

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/i...
doyouknowmath

Indianola, MS

#5 Jul 18, 2012
thamanjimmy wrote:
"Hill and other welfare supporters argue that numbers, and not erroneous stereotypes, tell the real story about public assistance clients: Some 61 percent of welfare recipients are White, while 33 percent are Black, according to 1990 Census Bureau statistics, the latest figures available."
"Social Security is the nation's largest welfare program, although many Whites prefer to call it a retirement plan. The government writes retirement and disability benefit checks to 35.4 million recipients of whom 88.7 percent are White and 9.6 percent are Black."
"Among the poorest of the poor--single mothers, living below the poverty line with minor children to support 39.7 percent of AFDC clients are Black single mothers and 38.1 percent are White women with children. Food stamp recipients are 37.2 percent Black and 46.2 percent White. Medicaid benefits are paid to 27.5 percent Black recipients compared to 48.5 percent White clients."
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/i...
Yes but break it down by percentage of the total population for whites and blacks and you get the real picture of who is using what. Percentages and averages, sir. Keep in mind that there are more whites than blacks, and if whites utilized welfare at the same rate that blacks do, this country would really be in a bad bad bad place. Surely you are smarter than that?
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#6 Jul 18, 2012
thamanjimmy wrote:
"Hill and other welfare supporters argue that numbers, and not erroneous stereotypes, tell the real story about public assistance clients: Some 61 percent of welfare recipients are White, while 33 percent are Black, according to 1990 Census Bureau statistics, the latest figures available."
"Social Security is the nation's largest welfare program, although many Whites prefer to call it a retirement plan. The government writes retirement and disability benefit checks to 35.4 million recipients of whom 88.7 percent are White and 9.6 percent are Black."
"Among the poorest of the poor--single mothers, living below the poverty line with minor children to support 39.7 percent of AFDC clients are Black single mothers and 38.1 percent are White women with children. Food stamp recipients are 37.2 percent Black and 46.2 percent White. Medicaid benefits are paid to 27.5 percent Black recipients compared to 48.5 percent White clients."
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/i...
The Black population in the US is less than 14%,and the illegitimacy birth rate is 72%. Sixty % of Black women ages 15 to 20 years old have at least one illegitimate pregnancy If Blacks were the majority in this country and all costs were included in the funding of this culture (education,incarceration,welfa re,medical,crime rates,and gov't housing)this country would resemble south africa. White kids don't commit crimes even close to the level of blacks. This is true all over the world not just in the US. If you read the newspaper or watch TV news you already know this. Name a country controlled by Blacks that's a world power or that can even feed it's people. There are none. If not for white controlled countries blacks all over the world would starve and die of disease. Liberals hate to hear the truth, but that's the way it is. These numbers are easy to verify, just google them. While you doing that check out STD's in the Black population. You will be sadly surprised.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#7 Jul 18, 2012
doyouknowmath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but break it down by percentage of the total population for whites and blacks and you get the real picture of who is using what. Percentages and averages, sir. Keep in mind that there are more whites than blacks, and if whites utilized welfare at the same rate that blacks do, this country would really be in a bad bad bad place. Surely you are smarter than that?
You are 100% correct, and naive whites in this country are to blame for allowing this stupidity, and ignorance to continue.
Make my day

Mexico

#8 Jul 18, 2012
thamanjimmy wrote:
"Hill and other welfare supporters argue that numbers, and not erroneous stereotypes, tell the real story about public assistance clients: Some 61 percent of welfare recipients are White, while 33 percent are Black, according to 1990 Census Bureau statistics, the latest figures available."
"Social Security is the nation's largest welfare program, although many Whites prefer to call it a retirement plan. The government writes retirement and disability benefit checks to 35.4 million recipients of whom 88.7 percent are White and 9.6 percent are Black."
"Among the poorest of the poor--single mothers, living below the poverty line with minor children to support 39.7 percent of AFDC clients are Black single mothers and 38.1 percent are White women with children. Food stamp recipients are 37.2 percent Black and 46.2 percent White. Medicaid benefits are paid to 27.5 percent Black recipients compared to 48.5 percent White clients."
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/i...
You stupid white sympathizing piece of shit. Social Security is something you work and contribute to to enjoy therefore of course there wouldnt be many blacks receiving it! You ass kissing kneeger loving sob. I hope somebody saves a limb and a rope for you. Whata pitiful piece of humanity you are!
LOL

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#9 Jul 18, 2012
What a collection of scum, cowards and cuckolds. Grow a pair toaster and his butt buddy.
ROSSI 46

United States

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
The Black population in the US is less than 14%,and the illegitimacy birth rate is 72%. Sixty % of Black women ages 15 to 20 years old have at least one illegitimate pregnancy If Blacks were the majority in this country and all costs were included in the funding of this culture (education,incarceration,welfa re,medical,crime rates,and gov't housing)this country would resemble south africa. White kids don't commit crimes even close to the level of blacks. This is true all over the world not just in the US. If you read the newspaper or watch TV news you already know this. Name a country controlled by Blacks that's a world power or that can even feed it's people. There are none. If not for white controlled countries blacks all over the world would starve and die of disease. Liberals hate to hear the truth, but that's the way it is. These numbers are easy to verify, just google them. While you doing that check out STD's in the Black population. You will be sadly surprised.
yep nail on the head. Cause thaise ignnant. Can't control. Their own destiny. Even when givin to them. Look at south africa since appartied. Look at us with 40. Acres and a mule. Maybe the cain and able story. Says a lot. Marked as a spiecies. So all others would know they are trouble. Wasn't it the french president that said the problem with franch is there are too many foreigners. most from north africa.
stats

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Lonewolf wrote:
Traet them the same as looters during a disaster,shoot on sight.This garbage would stop.
In the future, the manager and/or shoppers should call the police immediately when a large number of people enter the building and not wait for something to happen. There were 300 people cramming the aisles all at once placing themselves and everybody else in danger. It's ok to say this wasn't ok.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#12 Jul 18, 2012
Make my day wrote:
<quoted text> You stupid white sympathizing piece of shit. Social Security is something you work and contribute to to enjoy therefore of course there wouldnt be many blacks receiving it! You ass kissing kneeger loving sob. I hope somebody saves a limb and a rope for you. Whata pitiful piece of humanity you are!
You got it correct,except in 1964 Lyndon Johnson and liberal Democrats voted into law " The Great Society Programs " the congress and senate approved the Johnson administration's desire to steal money from the Social Security Trust Fund to finance this socialism on steroids BS. That's why Social Security is going broke. Black illegitimate child birth went from 18% to 72%, and white illegitimate child birth went from 8% to 24%. We all know Black men don't pay child support,so tax payers are picking up the tab for those families.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#13 Jul 18, 2012
LOL wrote:
What a collection of scum, cowards and cuckolds. Grow a pair toaster and his butt buddy.
Losers like you never want to hear the truth. that's why you're a loser. You must never read a newspaper or watch the news on TV. You need to watch the news, and less iCarly. The news is for real.

“How Do You Avoid Apathy? ”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#14 Jul 18, 2012
doyouknowmath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but break it down by percentage of the total population for whites and blacks and you get the real picture of who is using what. Percentages and averages, sir. Keep in mind that there are more whites than blacks, and if whites utilized welfare at the same rate that blacks do, this country would really be in a bad bad bad place. Surely you are smarter than that?
I agree with the math, however, I only used that quote to dismiss Toaster's original comment that getting rid of blacks, or whatever, would solve our budget problems. Assuming Toaster was commenting about the budget and the cost of welfare, the proportionality of who uses what doesn't really matter; all that matters it the total number of individuals who use the benefits and the cost of the total expenditures of the welfare (though corporate welfare isn't mentioned either).

For example, if $100 billion is spent in welfare programs in Florida and 60% of whites use the welfare then $60 billion is spent on whites. But if 33% of blacks use it then $33 billion is spent on blacks. If an individual then complains that we spend too much on welfare programs, it seems it would be most useful to simply lower the $100 billion spent. But instead, individuals, who seriously need to meet and friend black people, make comments that blacks are to blame EVEN THOUGH whites take more of the total expenditures.

Now, if Toaster is arguing that this disproportional use of welfare money is unfair because it is unequal then that is a useful comment that should be debated on. Though simply categorizing me as a butt loving black lover doesn't really help the discussion.:o)
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#15 Jul 19, 2012
thamanjimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the math, however, I only used that quote to dismiss Toaster's original comment that getting rid of blacks, or whatever, would solve our budget problems. Assuming Toaster was commenting about the budget and the cost of welfare, the proportionality of who uses what doesn't really matter; all that matters it the total number of individuals who use the benefits and the cost of the total expenditures of the welfare (though corporate welfare isn't mentioned either).
For example, if $100 billion is spent in welfare programs in Florida and 60% of whites use the welfare then $60 billion is spent on whites. But if 33% of blacks use it then $33 billion is spent on blacks. If an individual then complains that we spend too much on welfare programs, it seems it would be most useful to simply lower the $100 billion spent. But instead, individuals, who seriously need to meet and friend black people, make comments that blacks are to blame EVEN THOUGH whites take more of the total expenditures.
Now, if Toaster is arguing that this disproportional use of welfare money is unfair because it is unequal then that is a useful comment that should be debated on. Though simply categorizing me as a butt loving black lover doesn't really help the discussion.:o)
If this land we call the USA had been settled by Blacks, Mexicans would have to sneak all the way into Canada to find a better lifestyle. It would be a much longer trip,and chances are many would end up being someones dinner. Obviously this place would be sh-thole.
Kimm

Manchester, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Why don't rich ass scum give people jobs and hope for the future and maybe they won't resort to anarchy?.
Make My Day

Mexico

#17 Jul 19, 2012
OMG Here comes the hope and change bullshit!If every 5th white man would just pickup his rifle a shoot 1 kneegrow this mess would be over! Should have been done decades ago.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#18 Jul 19, 2012
Kimm wrote:
Why don't rich ass scum give people jobs and hope for the future and maybe they won't resort to anarchy?.
There has to be a need before a job is created. Companies don't just give jobs because people want and need a job. Less business equals less jobs. We need a business man leading this country,not a guy without a business background or leadership abilities. Voters got what they ask for, and that tells me we have a bunch of morons voting without a clue of what their voting for. Very apparent in the last presidential election. Do some research before you vote,don't vote blindly.
Make My Day

Mexico

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Kimm wrote:
Why don't rich ass scum give people jobs and hope for the future and maybe they won't resort to anarchy?.
The key word with scum like that is ALWAYS GIVE! They know noting else. Hire one of those stupid lazy bastards and the first thing they want is to give them a raise, give them this, give them that. White people made a huge error shipping those kneegrows over here. Now we are PAYING the consequences!
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#20 Jul 23, 2012
Make My Day wrote:
<quoted text> The key word with scum like that is ALWAYS GIVE! They know noting else. Hire one of those stupid lazy bastards and the first thing they want is to give them a raise, give them this, give them that. White people made a huge error shipping those kneegrows over here. Now we are PAYING the consequences!
At the time they were brought here from Africa there was no machinery to do the work required,so slave labor was badly needed.
The mistake was not sending Africans back to Africa after the civil war. They would have been happier in their own environment,and our country would have been much better off without all the problems associated with that culture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) 15 hr Toaster 802
You need a postcard whiteboy ? 16 hr Toaster 5
Obama.nation Bantu parasite .... 16 hr noshellswill 9
DemoRat Chicago lifts skirt for China ... gets ... 16 hr noshellswill 1
Tolerance = slavery + rape Tue Toaster 14
Muzzi-wohgs slaughter children Tue noshellswill 1
On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Tue ANITA HARRIS 85
Jacksonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jacksonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jacksonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:16 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:16PM
Martin's Revival Crucial to the Bucs' Future
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:51 PM
Green Bay Packers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 8:03 PM
Breaking Down Green Bay's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 8:50 PM
What the Buccaneers Can Do to Salvage Rest of 2014 Regular Season