First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#42 Dec 4, 2011
cherry wrote:
the world today is too worried about political corectness
I'm not saying someone has to like or agree with homosexuality but I believe everyone should treat others with respect and I don't believe calling people the q word, f word, or n word is correct in any sense.
Jeff

Las Vegas, NV

#43 Apr 15, 2012
So he's bi and you decide you don't love him and you call him names? Your really fricking mature...-__- people can't help who their attracted to, b*tch.
Little Blue Alien

Easthampton, MA

#44 Apr 15, 2012
Not adding up wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you belive in the Bible at all?
Birds and bees fall outta the sky and all other weird shit goin on in the world.

About a year or so ago I was at a local business when two men got out of a car. At first, I did not know the person getting out of the passenger seat was a man and actually was somewhat dressed up like a women and had a bonnet on, no bs! He then went to the back seat of the car and a child got out of the car and the man said “come with mommy”. The man took his bonnet off and they proceeded to go into the local business. Does anyone in their right mind think this is how our future should be raised because this is going on right under our nose and before our very eyes. What on earth has gone wrong with this country?
I guess the end of days are really here.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#45 Apr 15, 2012
Anna wrote:
My husband is bisexual, and I don't care or love him now that I have found out the truth:)
Can you expand on this by answering 2 questions?

How did you find out he was a bisexual? And was he a liberal or a conservative closet queen?
Woodman

Manama, Bahrain

#48 Jul 20, 2012
too funny

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#52 Aug 12, 2012
If she knew he was bi before she married him she really has no room to bitch. I can understand if things don't work out after that but she can't put the blame on him if she knew what she was marrying into. With heterosexual marriages for bisexuals to make it work I think that it's best if both halves of the couple are bisexual. I've seen it before where the man and woman are bi. I prefer bisexual men over gay men because I feel they are more masculine and treat me better and have less drama and are not flaky, flighty, narcissistic, and shallow but it can be a problem if you have the opposite gender as competition because you can't compete with her when you don't have the same body parts nor can she compete with the other man for he can provide something for the bi guy a female cannot.
Biggunforu

United States

#53 Aug 13, 2012
Wow anna opened up some heavy dialog,who would have thought it would get so deep.poor hubby just likes the same thing as her,maybe shes jealous.
Biggunforu

United States

#54 Aug 13, 2012
suprised wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I just found out my husband of nearly 20 years and three kids later is a bisexual. I do love him and believe he loves me too. He said he only has had men pleasure him with oral and has not had anal sex. IDK what to believe. I dont even think I care about the bi thing. I care that he cheated and lied to me making me think I am crazy. I have had that gut feeling fot years and he always told me i was crazy. I dont want to have affairs. We are still having incredible sex and Im turned on by this Mr perfect having a deviant side but how do i get past the cheating part?
maybe you and hubby could find a guy that both of you liked and share a snowball
tanman

Alexandria, VA

#56 Aug 29, 2012
No, he's a turd burglar.
playtex

United States

#57 Feb 14, 2013
Anna wrote:
My husband is bisexual, and I don't care or love him now that I have found out the truth.I will use him and let him pay my bills and I will have awesome affairs with STRAIGHT MEN!! I just want it to be known that I can have great sex with straight men not a straigt gay ass wannabe.Thank you :)
. First of all using people is wrong n just because he is bi doesnt mean he likes it in his ass. Many men enjoy the thought of sucking a penis , some. Just love giving oral b it guy or girl . Id luv 2 try 1 myself N suck it with U
Jen

Waterford, PA

#58 Sep 18, 2013
For me it is great having a husband that is bisexual. Because no matter if it is his or my friends. That come over to play around. I get some from all of them too. What I like the most is when. We are next to each other getting it good from are guys. So we can kiss and mone together. Even though it is also hot being in a 69 with my husband.
While both of us are getting it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racist... (Jun '11) 4 hr sorrytohear 268
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 4 hr AWAKE 2,125
Jackson curtis martin (Dec '08) 15 hr Jacquelyn 14
Outdoor Masturbation Mon jbstrokin 1
Iron Order mc Mon StillMis 21
Be aware pilgrims: Mugging. Shoot early, shoot... Sun noshellswill 1
Ladies: against rape shoot early shoot often Sun noshellswill 1
•••
•••
Jacksonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jacksonville Jobs