methadone clinic

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2010
does anybody know anything about the methadone clinic?
may

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2010
curious wrote:
does anybody know anything about the methadone clinic?
know it is for herion and hydro addiction

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 7, 2010
That's seventy dollars a week and I think the person who said heroin and hydro is correct.
joke

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2010
counseing is ajoke, you can't find anybody when you need them, its told they hide out in break room, i heard people were counseled in the hall?!?!you will pay good money but if you need counseling this is not the place!
may

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2010
i had a friend that went there and they said they were nice people and treated you respectable

Location hidden

#7 Sep 15, 2010
I know of several people who use the service I mentioned above and I have never heard anything but the best from them on this clinic.
Just so u know

Jackson, TN

#8 Sep 22, 2010
Legalized drug dealers

Location hidden

#9 Sep 23, 2010
Just so u know wrote:
Legalized drug dealers
If we didn't have illegal drugs supplied by drug dealers we wouldn't need to have a drug which some consider to be sold by so called legalized drug dealers.
HaterLover

Jackson, TN

#10 Oct 31, 2010
I go there and it saved my life!
honey123

Jackson, TN

#11 Nov 2, 2010
I know a lot about the clinic my uncle collapsed and died in that piece of shit of a place
curious

Jackson, TN

#12 Nov 2, 2010
honey123 wrote:
I know a lot about the clinic my uncle collapsed and died in that piece of shit of a place
Would he have collapsed and died had he not been in that ----------place? that is the wuestion you need to ask yourself.
TheDude

Jackson, TN

#13 Nov 2, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Would he have collapsed and died had he not been in that ----------place? that is the wuestion you need to ask yourself.
See honey123, you post something--> people talk shit about it behind a screen name. That's what this site is about.
honey123

Jackson, TN

#14 Nov 3, 2010
TheDude wrote:
<quoted text>
See honey123, you post something--> people talk shit about it behind a screen name. That's what this site is about.
ha ha lol
suzy-q

Jackson, TN

#15 Nov 28, 2010
The bitches, Barbara the Program Sponsor and Carolyn, the head nurse, are two of the most self-righteous and evil people I know. The place would be a lot better when they either quit or die first!
uhmmm

United States

#16 Nov 28, 2010
suzy-q wrote:
The bitches, Barbara the Program Sponsor and Carolyn, the head nurse, are two of the most self-righteous and evil people I know. The place would be a lot better when they either quit or die first!
are u a patient or employee....dare tell!!!
see

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2010
HaterLover wrote:
I go there and it saved my life!
see
so wrong

United States

#18 Dec 1, 2010
suzy-q wrote:
This is so wrong.....
Not These Ladies

United States

#19 Dec 5, 2010
suzy-q wrote:
I disagree suzy -q, the nurses think they run the place, if they like you everything is ok but if not that is your tough luck. I have been late for work 3 times in one month. One time I waited 45 minutes and only 5 people in front of me. I have seen and others have seen them just talking among themselves, texting and whatever and gets mad if someone comes back without being called and no one is even dosing or been dosing.. The blond and black woman when they work on Saturdays I guess they think it is a social gathering,they act like what are we even doing there, dumb axx where does your salary come from! I am not the only one that feels this way.
SaM

United States

#20 Dec 7, 2010
It saved my life and family, and am grateful. They all are super nice and I've never had a problem. If your there for the right reasons then you won't have any problems:)
guest1

United States

#21 Dec 9, 2010
don't go there you just get addicted to it. I know someone who is on it and can't get off it is worse than hydros he said he will be on methadone until he dies and he watched a guy at the clinic die in front of him and it was from the methadone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Julia 152,187
Switching to Cricket Wireless DUDE AWESOME!!!! :) 20 min Heck Yea 7
deputy in shootout at 3 way 1 hr My 2 cents worth 118
Worship Under the Stars 1 hr Auntie Theist 76
Dillon McGee 1 hr My 2 cents worth 21
Jackson Southside Football (Jan '13) 1 hr getback15 29
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr fgtwwq 8,644
LANA Lost License 12 hr Truth 35

Jackson Jobs

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson