Have Mercy

Knoxville, TN

#40339 Jul 2, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's evaluate that, I'm the wuss for responding multiple times to your post? I would respond that you have been overwhelmed and overmatched, pus*y.
I don't think so because you are dumb and I am not, and I sure hope the little "children" aren't reading this...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#40342 Jul 2, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's evaluate that, I'm the wuss for responding multiple times to your post? I would respond that you have been overwhelmed and overmatched, pus*y.
What do you pumpkins do for entertainment up there in the cosmopitan Mecca of Ten Mile? Watch the grass grow or paint dry?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#40344 Jul 2, 2012
Have Mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so because you are dumb and I am not, and I sure hope the little "children" aren't reading this...
Well, my daddy can whip your daddy. the little children probably know more about pus*y than you do. It's their grammar I worry about. Are you one of those little children, it sure sounds like it.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#40345 Jul 2, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Vet!
actually it's just this side of 11 Mile!
Stay away from 3 Mile;(Island), you'll glow in the dark!
I worked there once, now I can't even make a midnight raid on the fridge without being caught!
Nook-u-ler option?
I built a mini-fridge into my bedroom wall! lol
Pretty good, PP, I give it a 9, on a scale to 20,

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#40346 Jul 2, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
How ya doin SasaFrass?
Lol! Just gettin' by...how about you, Friend?:+)
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#40347 Jul 2, 2012
Have Mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant riposte, took you about 5 milli seconds to come up with that one.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#40348 Jul 2, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
I worry 'bout you sometimes!
with all the crap you been through...
I'll send you a Kevlar vest one of these days!
(for your pc of course!).
Is this to me, PP, I have a Kevlar vest?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#40349 Jul 2, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Vet!
actually it's just this side of 11 Mile!
Stay away from 3 Mile;(Island), you'll glow in the dark!
I worked there once, now I can't even make a midnight raid on the fridge without being caught!
Nook-u-ler option?
I built a mini-fridge into my bedroom wall! lol
Would Ten Mile be 1/2 mile past Nine and a Half Mile? Last joke about Ten Mile, I promise.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#40350 Jul 2, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty nine states will opt out for sure and probably more. Don't forget the elections in Nov., D., when the Democrats will have to defend the largest tax hike in history. the war has just begun, not just ended.
Back in 1935(SSA) FDR was thinking the same thing and we all know how that turned out!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#40351 Jul 2, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Back in 1935(SSA) FDR was thinking the same thing and we all know how that turned out!
Yes, he died.
Benny

Harrogate, TN

#40352 Jul 2, 2012
Have Mercy wrote:
When did this thread turn into dumb (BENNY) and dumber (VET)?
To hell with you "Have Mercy"...

http://youtu.be/Mb2dhuEAHKk

Location hidden

#40353 Jul 2, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he died.
But, his Program lives on 'til today & beyond!
Benny

Harrogate, TN

#40354 Jul 2, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Back in 1935(SSA) FDR was thinking the same thing and we all know how that turned out!
Yep, it did "Dunlapian"... thankfully...Social Security helped so many...my GG (Virginia)grandpa went to live with his wealthiest kid who happened to be my G Grandfather ...no nursing homes then, and so on died in 1922, who came from Virginia who bought and owned 420 acres here...they had 6 kids...I can still see the house out my window...the local college owns much of it now...

Can one imagine the love they had for one another? And also having had 6 kids together?
My grandfather being the oldest? My own father said he hated my G.grandmother/his grandmother? Dad used to say, that his grandpa and grandmother were said to slip out to the barn an drink shots...LOL!

After understanding and researching much of my family history... In what denial were most of they? Didn't have a clue in their history, nor had anyone then, nor anywhere then... to tell them any different although my G.grandfather sent his daughters all over the place, including Texas, and North Carolina looking for the TB cure.
Wow, some people I think are too ridged, including
my own WWII whoring father...when his own grandpa (who had all the money) had been no better. Gosh, do they favor/have a resemblance...and forefather/Uncle Joseph E. Johnston (from Washington County Va.)
Most likely jerks tho'...closed minded and judgemental...I have no sympathy for them...those men thought only of themselves...arrogant jerks...
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#40355 Jul 2, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, until it's bankrupt, which is scheduled for 2037:

Social Security Will Go Bankrupt by 2037 Four Years Earlier Than Projected

http://cnsnews.com/node/48020

Location hidden

#40358 Jul 2, 2012
Alot of things can change in 25 years..look how much things have changed just in the last 12 years!
Benny

Harrogate, TN

#40359 Jul 2, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Damned right it does Sassy! Don't forget about our lesbian friend Eleanor Roosevelt, during a time when it was so scoffed and shamed?
She was just born before her time. She did a lot for our country.

FDIC...Social Security/Farm Bureau/ to name such a few, because it was so much before my time...but I know what they/she (at her urging of her twisted,cheating,cocktail drinking husband did for America!!!
Why should any of us forget? Yet, many have. She was brilliant! Fine woman and person... a true Civil Servant. How much of a lie that so many lived before us: American's today may be spoiled...but we'd die any day for the right cause: The world knows it too...
http://youtu.be/wc5bozdeX0c

See what I had meant by those before us? We are meaner than hell in this country and would fight to the death for what we think is right. Don't you ever think for one second, that we would not take care of our own turf!!! And hand the world a piece of the pie, if they needed it...That's America for ya!

http://youtu.be/wc5bozdeX0c

Location hidden

#40360 Jul 2, 2012
Hi Benny. I don't see what the song has to do with your Post. Are you talking about America or a Lost Love that you're trying to forget?
Benny, this sort of thing is why you confuse me so.
Benny

Harrogate, TN

#40361 Jul 2, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you don't know what you are talking about Timbuk2...there will always be a way...everything always has a way of working itself out...one way or another...we shouldn't worry,except when it comes to ignorant asses trying to brainwash us...we must stay strong as a country...Lies and such i.e. like Iraq,when our pants were down.
American's still love their kids but to raise hell and take care of us...but not without a conscious...as least I did...I know too many others the same way...skirting the law...

http://youtu.be/mIjZE4kcg_Q

Location hidden

#40362 Jul 2, 2012
Benny, who are these songs meant for? You don't sound like a Woman to me, even though you told me that you were. You sound like a man in your Posts & with your Music Links, too. So, which one are you really...REALLY???
If you don't want to say on here, send me an email & tell me...THE TRUTH!
Benny

Harrogate, TN

#40363 Jul 2, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My teenage boys could kick most people's ass...but we taught them that that is not right...but they would for me,or our neighbors and for country...so don't ever be too hard on our youth...
we/they are the children and children's children of WWII...the Revolution/the American Civil War/the Spanish American War against the Natives here...just asses are we...but we are still here...Dem's and all that...just their offspring. I hope we never forget...nor you.

http://youtu.be/ygNuRpwZqRU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating spouses and their trickery... (Nov '13) 9 min james 69
Katie Browder Stricklin 11 min guest 8
Michael montoya 41 min rachel 15
Jackson painters 51 min margaret 8
BEWARE of Carolina Ave and Salon! 1 hr SHUTnotSHOUT 56
mary gobelet 1 hr bob 10
Playground for pooches: LANA to manage Jackson ... 1 hr Kenny Kuim 26
Mayor relieves Jackson police chief of duties 2 hr Ms Sam Cat 22
new JPD top cop 5 hr Hammurabi 35
Jackson Dating