cjf

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2012
Damn hes hot id like 2 have a piece if him u know who i am im on ur fb jst say the word im there
Mrs coon

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Thank u for noticin my huzband was sooo hott.... U will be gettin no piece tho... Sorry....
so true

Jackson, OH

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Mrs coon wrote:
Thank u for noticin my huzband was sooo hott.... U will be gettin no piece tho... Sorry....
Sorry but I already am! Remember your not always around.
Ummm

Jackson, OH

#4 Oct 27, 2012
Last i heard he wasnt married
Mrs coon

Paterson, NJ

#5 Oct 28, 2012
so true wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I already am! Remember your not always around.
Who are u?? Dont be shy....
Mrs coon

Paterson, NJ

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Ummm wrote:
Last i heard he wasnt married
Maybe u should check again then.....
jess

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2012
yea...umm... Im just learning hes married too! Wtf jason? Sorry mrs. Coon but i guess i slept with ur husband last month. Oops! Maybe not a keeper.
Mrs coon

Newark, NJ

#8 Oct 29, 2012
jess wrote:
yea...umm... Im just learning hes married too! Wtf jason? Sorry mrs. Coon but i guess i slept with ur husband last month. Oops! Maybe not a keeper.
Dont think we r talkin bout the same guy for many reasons. u rnt even spellin his name right..... think we r talkin bout two different ones
jess

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2012
Mrs coon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont think we r talkin bout the same guy for many reasons. u rnt even spellin his name right..... think we r talkin bout two different ones
is his moms name carolyn? Do they live behind the filling station? Thats the one im talkin about. Not tryin to cause trouble. Honestly.
Mrs coon

Elizabeth, NJ

#10 Oct 29, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text> is his moms name carolyn? Do they live behind the filling station? Thats the one im talkin about. Not tryin to cause trouble. Honestly.
No maam Thats not my mother in law etc. lol. feel bad for that Mrs coon n proud to b this Mrs coon!!!! funny stuff!!!!
jess

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Mrs coon wrote:
<quoted text>
No maam Thats not my mother in law etc. lol. feel bad for that Mrs coon n proud to b this Mrs coon!!!! funny stuff!!!!
whew! Sorry bout that!:) good thing!
Mrs coon

Baltimore, MD

#12 Oct 31, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text> whew! Sorry bout that!:) good thing!
It sure is for him lmao
Jason Coon

Wellston, OH

#13 Oct 1, 2013
I'm not married now and I've never been married, not sure who any of you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack h 55 min Kaylee 1
new flower shop 8 hr true story! 11
Nicole Wilson ??? 11 hr Tater_Tot 2
Rosella Knox/Brittany Knox (Sep '12) 12 hr molly2014 25
signal and want a cute bbw 13 hr bbw man 11
best band in Jackson 13 hr SluTune 5
moses burd (Jun '12) 19 hr careless 10
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:52 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:52PM
Breaking Down Bills' Game Plan vs. Browns
NBC Sports 9:17 PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday
NBC Sports 4:58 AM
Browns teammates said Josh Gordon needed to "find himself"
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:01 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Browns vs. Bills