Comments
301 - 320 of 464 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2014

“I Like Cookies!!....:)”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#309 Jun 8, 2012
mee wrote:
<quoted text>roger marks has been missing since 2009 lots of names r under investigation rumor has it he was murderd he was at a party in april ormay of 2009 that was the last he was heard of from some people say different someone knows what happen to him there just to chicken shit to say something even anonamus there is alot of names out sooner or later someone will fall and the next and the next untill u all fall hard for not saying anything burn in hell
Well they sure are taking there time with these cases kind of posses me off you never get closer and time stands still, but in the end the ones that has harmed all this unsolved cases GOD will be there Judge and Jury.
AMEN
omg

Pickerington, OH

#310 Jun 10, 2012
well i hope god gets the police that knew a few that did murder some and let them go free without even checking into it,,,
Just me

United States

#311 Jun 11, 2012
Have any of you realized how unqualified the police are in this county. It's a ploy to keep Jackson the mecca of murder.
omg

Pickerington, OH

#312 Jun 13, 2012
the police are to stupid to know how to handle a murder case
The Facts

United States

#313 Jun 18, 2012
Just curious wrote:
Omg he said it ok everyone heard it that was watching the show and he possibly mentioned it because she wilma just happened to be the niece of johnny carson so that could be why he would mention an unsolved murder this is the facts not rumors ok
It was never said about any town....

http://mythandurban101.blogspot.com
Her niece

Maitland, FL

#314 Jun 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Never solved? That's a shame. I'm sure you miss your sister and I'm sorry for your loss. I heard rumors that the body found might not have really been her. Is there any truth to that. I don't mean any disrespect, just wondered if it wasn't her, who it really was. Was there another female missing around that same time frame?
Lisa Mullins is my aunt. She is my dads (randy Mullins) sister. I was a little girl when this happened, but I remember my uncle telling us that my grandpa could only identify her because she was wearing her sisters shoes. Those shoes were recovered with her body. If anyone has any information on this case please, please come forward, Lisa was a wonderful woman and she did not deserve what happened to her. Her family wants answers and we deserve to know what really happened.
just curious

Jackson, OH

#315 Jun 23, 2012
Did they ever find out who murdered Wilson Bond? And why?
lisa

Pickerington, OH

#316 Jul 4, 2012
they never try o find out and dont care
cheryl

Pickerington, OH

#317 Jul 28, 2012
The Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
It was never said about any town....
http://mythandurban101.blogspot.com
you are efffing crazy i know for a fact it was said because i watch the dam show so if yoy dont know what you talking about shut the f up johnny carson saiod it on his show and man did he hit the nail on the head jackson county is one of the most worthless places to try to be safe the law enforcement are useless get some dame training
truth shall set u free

Jackson, OH

#318 Aug 8, 2012
just curious wrote:
Did they ever find out who murdered Wilson Bond? And why?
Same ones that killed the Denney guy....jeff adams and lynn edwards
honkydory

Athens, OH

#319 Sep 14, 2012
truth shall set u free wrote:
<quoted text>Same ones that killed the Denney guy....jeff adams and lynn edwards
lynn edwards ?
sju

Wellston, OH

#321 Sep 14, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
<quoted text>Out of curiousity i went threw all of the two hundred and eighty some posts to see if anyone made mention of a man named Marc or Mark Simmons from Wellston.. Marks Mother owned the Simmons Motel also the Dry Cleaners and a house on Penn. Ave in Wellston.. Maybe even owned the Dairy Bar that sat next to all of the buildings i just mentioned.. The dairy bar is still there and the old dry cleaners is now a Gym-the house is now part of Wendys parking lot-Simmons Motel is behind these buildings and is run down really bad..Back in the day these were thriving businesses..

Now that you know who Mark was or that he came from money i wonder why nobody mentioned him? The rumors were that Wilma was dating Mark when she was killed.. Rumor had it also that Mark was mixed up with drugs..
is this the same guy who owns the Honda store?
sju

Wellston, OH

#322 Sep 14, 2012
Law D Doll wrote:
And this

Birth: 1957
Death: Feb. 20, 1981
Jackson County
Ohio, USA

Wilma was an excellent student, graduating from Jackson (Ohio) High School in 1974. She attended Rio Grande College, Rio Grande, Ohio.

As of June 21, 2010, her murder remains unsolved.

Burial:
Unknown

Created by: JanisCJ
Record added: Jun 21, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 53951115
very interesting, where do you find this sort of info?
sju

Wellston, OH

#323 Sep 14, 2012
All this has me very interested, but I wonder if you go to the Ohio website why is the only open case for a ladotto women?
sju

Wellston, OH

#324 Sep 14, 2012
Sorry to post so many times but the paper reported they had a big break in the Wilson bond murder. A gun had been turned over that was used in the murder. How did the person get the gun and how did they know it was used in it. Also the coroner reported he had been shot 11 times how did neighbors not here this, especially 11 times?
samual staley

Los Angeles, CA

#325 Oct 2, 2012
I don't care the truth of the matter is. The jackson police and sheriff don't care about murders. I acidently took a mans life and would have gotten away with it if I didn't turn myself in. That should tell u something. Look my case up it happened in 1992
what

Jackson, OH

#326 Oct 2, 2012
samual staley wrote:
I don't care the truth of the matter is. The jackson police and sheriff don't care about murders. I acidently took a mans life and would have gotten away with it if I didn't turn myself in. That should tell u something. Look my case up it happened in 1992
Who did you kill and why?

“I Like Cookies!!....:)”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#327 Oct 2, 2012
sju wrote:
<quoted text>very interesting, where do you find this sort of info?
It's out there for all to see, if you new back in the day the police was so dumb as I may say I new some and there not in it for the people in Jackson but to get away with what they can.
LDD@
wth

Pickerington, OH

#328 Oct 3, 2012
sju wrote:
<quoted text>
who was it that was killed? And who was the women?
the mans name that was killed is scott snyder they called it an accidental shotting no fingerprints on the gun at all, what the hack did he do wipe the gun clean before he died, give us all a break and the chef of police handled the gun with no gloves on and his fingerprints were not even on the gun hmm wonder what that means ??????????the chef said that if anyone walked in where he had been shot they would have powder resido on there hand omg get real what kind of a cop would is that to say something like that to much paper work for jackson county thats what or a cover up think about it everyone else has even the sheriff department said someting wasn't right,i speak my mine when it comes to this shoting something just was not right and i am sure that his family are still looking for answers so if anyone knows the truth please help this family out,or any family that has lost a loved one if you can help them please do the pain they suffer is unbearable.and the people that has did any of these killings desevre to be put away before they kill again just think next time it might be someone you love
just me

Circleville, OH

#329 Oct 3, 2012
President. I wish Randy Heath would run. I really think he'd be perfect to run this good old USA What do ya'll think? Work at a job two hours a week and he would give you a big raise.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheila Perkins 5 min Sheila Perkins 11
gay (Mar '11) 30 min Try 144
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr woo-boy 30,529
Zach Alford. 1 hr Try 1
Becky Hubbard 1 hr Ohioans 1
lesbians / johnnys 8 hr JustanotherOpinion 32
pan handle 13 hr HAHA 24
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••