Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Look, this is gonna turn in to some dumb ass sh*t so just take it down now.. Kayla is a good person. She just doesn't take anyone's sh*t. Don't sit and post about her because it's childish. You wanna know about her, look her up on fb and message her.
hello

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I'll go there........she's a h*e that needs to keep her legs closed!
lol

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

hello wrote:
I'll go there........she's a h*e that needs to keep her legs closed!
I wish there was a like button for this comment. She lays in the bar every weekend and have seen her go home with different guys. Never the same one. So if that's not a hoe then please tell me what it would be considered?
LOL

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>I wish there was a like button for this comment. She lays in the bar every weekend and have seen her go home with different guys. Never the same one. So if that's not a hoe then please tell me what it would be considered?
We're waiting why should it be taken down? She's a mouthy hoe who don't have the a$$ to back it up. Hear here and Dustin Barker has a thing going on too. They deserve each other fer sure.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

She and Dustin definitely do not have a thing going on. That's her cousin lmao. Anyhow ya'll are dumb af for posting about her and not putting your name. If you have somthing bad to say then atleast post ur name. Dam.
LOL

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

wow wrote:
She and Dustin definitely do not have a thing going on. That's her cousin lmao. Anyhow ya'll are dumb af for posting about her and not putting your name. If you have somthing bad to say then atleast post ur name. Dam.
Kissing cousins then wow? Or should we say Amber.
Ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

wow wrote:
man practice what u preach bitch! Unless ur name is wow of course then proceed
yooooo

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Amber Rader? Geesh don't even get me started on her drama a@@
Amber

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Please get started on me.. :) looks like you may be the drama since you're posting under a fake name and running your mouth. Talk all day ladies. :)
Amber

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Thing is, e erytime I post on one of these dumb things, I ALWAYS put my name. None of those other's I am being accused of are me. So, please, proceed with being fake and not coming to me about sh*t.
Amber

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

And another thing so what if I'm a drunken hoe like Kayla. So stfu
Amber Rader

Richmond Hill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Lol.. I didn't post that ^, obviously. I don't even use the word, ''Hoe''... You b*tches are p*ssies.. Straight up. Quit being scared and post your names. It's so funny that I have been to the bar a handful of times and already I am a ''drunken hoe''.. Hm, what exactly do I do to be a ''hoe'' since you seem to know more about my life than I do.. Enlighten me, if you will.
Kayy

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Amber don't let them c*nts get to u, I ain't worried about these P*ssies. There just try n to make ppl's lives h*ll since there lives are lol, we both know that wat there say n about us is extremely untrue so don't sweat it girl. B*tch's will b b*tch's, and went we find out who these b*tch's are then we will get pay back :)
Ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Kayy wrote:
Amber don't let them c*nts get to u, I ain't worried about these P*ssies. There just try n to make ppl's lives h*ll since there lives are lol, we both know that wat there say n about us is extremely untrue so don't sweat it girl. B*tch's will b b*tch's, and went we find out who these b*tch's are then we will get pay back :)
Kayla sweetheart ur legs open more than doors!!! U know they do. I have good friends that slept with u. Lol no good reviews let me tell ya(: u and ur ex room mate Jackie are both the same Way its only a matter of time before ur knocked up too u nasty whore.!! Haha what's ur number up to now? 25, 26 what? Close those legs of urs and do something with ur life. Whoring around isn't a good profession to go into. There are risks! Dumb ass!
Amber Rader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Anyone can say they have slept with anyone.. Doesn't mean it's true. And, if you guys really care so much then why not put your real names on here? Quit being concerned with the lives of others and live your own. Hell, for all we know, you could be the biggest STD having person around, but we don't care about that sh*t. We don't sit and post threads about people.. I'm only concerned with my child, my self and my family and friends.. I could care less about all of this bs on this drama filled site. Call me whatever names you would like. You are no better, I'm sure and you all can say you're not jealous of us all you want, but it really makes it look like you are if all you can do is be a topix warrior all day. And, by the way,''Ha'' idk if you're trying to say I wh*red around and got knocked up, but I was with my son's father for 5 and a half years, so.. No, I didn't wh*re around. I'm saying that because you said Kayla was gonna mess around and get knocked up ''too''.. Kayla, don't worry about these haters.. They're scared, that's why they won't put their real names. Lol. It's cool though. Jackson Co. Talks and we'll find out eventually. Love you, Kayka!:)
Kayy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

I can care less wat these hate n Bitch's haft to say about me u should know that, there just all talk and trust me wat they say don't matter to me. Ppl that are around me all the time know the truth about me, if that's me bein a whore than d*mn I would hate to here wat these other girls around here are called lol. I have a lot more respect for myself then just to go out and give my shit up to everyone, I just love how I find out new sh*t out about myself every day sure serprises the h*ll out of me lmao. So unless these lil b*itch's wanna step the f*luck up and tell there reall names, then how about just shutting the f*ck up :)
Joke

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Kayy wrote:
I can care less wat these hate n Bitch's haft to say about me u should know that, there just all talk and trust me wat they say don't matter to me. Ppl that are around me all the time know the truth about me, if that's me bein a whore than d*mn I would hate to here wat these other girls around here are called lol. I have a lot more respect for myself then just to go out and give my shit up to everyone, I just love how I find out new sh*t out about myself every day sure serprises the h*ll out of me lmao. So unless these lil b*itch's wanna step the f*luck up and tell there reall names, then how about just shutting the f*ck up :)
Ha just read this thread you two are probably sitting beside each other talking bad on here. Glad you don't know who is talking about ya. Cause I'm scared just hearing the talk. Lol
Ha

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Kayy wrote:
Gettin mad. N yea u give it up real easy. It didn't take much. And my best guy friend isnt the proudest person to say he slept with u. Hot dog down a hallway hahahahaha. Disgusting. N no I was talking about slut Jackie who is knocked up. For not caring u guys are on here like crazy.
Kayy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

R u f*cking kidding me right now? Haha r u f*cking stupid or just plum retarded?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
court 1 hr #smokinhott 3
Dose anyone know S. Wells 1 hr Ha HA 1
hot guys on 3rds at walmart (Oct '13) 2 hr W T F 27
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Anonymous of Indy 29,464
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr Anonymous of Indy 2,226
Katy Johnson 7 hr curious 22
Mark w 7 hr Jacob 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson People Search