grand jury indictments

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
robert

Jackson, OH

#1 Feb 15, 2012
Anyone know why Ancil Cross was indicted ??
blah

Jackson, OH

#2 Feb 16, 2012
He was harassing people connected to the school system by letters over the last few years along with some other things.
Voice

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 16, 2012
I've personally known Ancil for many years. He has always been good to my family. He and Wanda care about people and want to help whenever possible. Please keep them in your prayers. I can't say whether he did this or not, I'm just saying that I will pray that it proves to be someone else.
sozo

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2012
Voice wrote:
I've personally known Ancil for many years. He has always been good to my family. He and Wanda care about people and want to help whenever possible. Please keep them in your prayers. I can't say whether he did this or not, I'm just saying that I will pray that it proves to be someone else.
can't believe he's on our school board!! The threats he made on small children. I sure hope his money won't get him out of this one. It's been a long time coming.
Citizen

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 16, 2012
Great guy. Great family. There is no way Ancil had anything to do with this.
sozo

Naples, FL

#6 Feb 16, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Great guy. Great family. There is no way Ancil had anything to do with this.
dream on
Foley

Circleville, OH

#7 Feb 16, 2012
Whatever happen to innocent until proven guilty? Don't rush to judgement.
Foley

Circleville, OH

#8 Feb 16, 2012
sozo wrote:
<quoted text>
can't believe he's on our school board!! The threats he made on small children. I sure hope his money won't get him out of this one. It's been a long time coming.
It's the old west all over again. Your judge, jury and executioner. You must be proud of your education.
Squash

Circleville, OH

#9 Feb 16, 2012
blah wrote:
He was harassing people connected to the school system by letters over the last few years along with some other things.
So, you where there.?????? Right.
45640

Jackson, OH

#10 Feb 16, 2012
This has been investigated since 2009. The FBI has confirmed it is his writing .
blah

Jackson, OH

#11 Feb 16, 2012
45640 wrote:
This has been investigated since 2009. The FBI has confirmed it is his writing .
Yes, that is true. It was confirmed by handwriting. There are many more accusations as well but I did not list them because they have not been confirmed nor proven.

“Merry Christmas and Happy New ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 16, 2012
I think to my understanding it was some on going investigation that has been going on over several years time.

I remember a good while back on the news someone received another letter
and they said then they were looking into it and had a person to be involved
under watch.

We just never know any more about any one.

We'll be watching to see what proof they do have but it might come back to bite him.

Look at the BTK Killer and he used the church computer that help track him.
So you never know,
45640

Jackson, OH

#13 Feb 16, 2012
blah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that is true. It was confirmed by handwriting. There are many more accusations as well but I did not list them because they have not been confirmed nor proven.
Yes there are many more that will come out in the very near future. A handwriting confirmation by the FBI says alot !!

“Merry Christmas and Happy New ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 16, 2012
I only trust myself because I know there is always two sides to people
just look around people do things all the time and your say the same thing I can't believe it that's not the Joe or John I new. Huh?
sozo

Naples, FL

#15 Feb 16, 2012
Law D Doll wrote:
I only trust myself because I know there is always two sides to people
just look around people do things all the time and your say the same thing I can't believe it that's not the Joe or John I new. Huh?
now crap people if you are that stupid to think he's not guilty you got a real problem.

“Merry Christmas and Happy New ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 17, 2012
sozo wrote:
<quoted text>now crap people if you are that stupid to think he's not guilty you got a real problem.
and why are you replying that to me?
You must not be reading the post I put
and don't call me stupid.
Like Duh! Read the post
Squash

Circleville, OH

#17 Feb 17, 2012
Law D Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
and why are you replying that to me?
You must not be reading the post I put
and don't call me stupid.
Like Duh! Read the post
sozo has serious issues. Jealousy might be the problem. Hmmm!!!!
datdude

Circleville, OH

#18 Feb 18, 2012
I won't say that he is guilty until it is proven but I do know that some of the people who received the letters are now being harassed in other ways now that the issue is going to the courts. So seems very suspicious to me.
craziness!

Wellston, OH

#19 Feb 18, 2012
He's guilty. FBI have 100% with out a doubt proved it and they have all the evidence that it's his actual handwriting.

What did he write in these letters and who were they sent to? What did they say about children?

“Merry Christmas and Happy New ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 18, 2012
datdude wrote:
I won't say that he is guilty until it is proven but I do know that some of the people who received the letters are now being harassed in other ways now that the issue is going to the courts. So seems very suspicious to me.
just now how are they being harassed? noe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Salyers (Apr '12) 2 hr really 9
first stop in wellston 3 hr just saying 1
tina mae walton, james turner 13 hr Juan 1
Tractor Supply Girls 16 hr happy 3
scott huddleston woman beater!! 16 hr tim 10
aep Sat brandy 7
Arch and eddies Sat Anonymous 1
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:17 am PST

NBC Sports12:17AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Johnny Manziel doesn't leave much tape, but wants to be the guy in Cleveland
NFL 5:51 AM
Johnny Manziel: 'I want to be the guy' in Cleveland
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos