Outgoing Mississippi Governor Barbour Pardons Four Killers: Is This God's Will?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
A Toast 2 Wealth

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 10, 2012
 
We sympathize with the families who are very upset, regarding their family member's alleged...

http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2012/01/10/outgo...
beware of dogs

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 11, 2012
 
Well everybody wants to cut spending,so he cut spending.I,m sure the State could use the money in other places
Steve

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 11, 2012
 
I can remember when he used to be a conservative.
Disgusted from MS

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 3, 2012
 
I hope he dies from spinal cord cancer the day after his entire family is killed by a drunk driver.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 5, 2012
 
Disgusted from MS wrote:
I hope he dies from spinal cord cancer the day after his entire family is killed by a drunk driver.
bwahahahahaha, get back in that window and start taking drive thru oders ya social misfit of a turd!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 5, 2012
 
What you people need to understand is that the criminal justice system is predicated on dealing with violations of the state, the state is the victim when someone violates a state's laws. If the state feels that the tear in the moral fabric of society has been mended, then it's a matter of the state to determine when "correction" has occured.

You pepole, socialists, are wrongful in believing that the criminal justices system is a victim's rights bureau for individuals seeking to be made whole again, because this is simply not true other wise the system would be called the VICTIM'S Justice System. LOL, regardless, in any allegation or conviction by the state in criminal court, the state is getting it's justice on...you, the individual have to sue to get personal justice.
Tonya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 6, 2012
 
Richard_ wrote:
What you people need to understand is that the criminal justice system is predicated on dealing with violations of the state, the state is the victim when someone violates a state's laws. If the state feels that the tear in the moral fabric of society has been mended, then it's a matter of the state to determine when "correction" has occured.
You pepole, socialists, are wrongful in believing that the criminal justices system is a victim's rights bureau for individuals seeking to be made whole again, because this is simply not true other wise the system would be called the VICTIM'S Justice System. LOL, regardless, in any allegation or conviction by the state in criminal court, the state is getting it's justice on...you, the individual have to sue to get personal justice.
I am not seeking to be made whole again, I just expected the woman who murdered my Dad to spend more than 3 years in Jail.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 6, 2012
 
Tonya wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not seeking to be made whole again, I just expected the woman who murdered my Dad to spend more than 3 years in Jail.
Jail? Convicts of felony crimes spend their time in state prison typically, at least in the more civilized sections of the country.

But, and I'm not trying to make fun of your family's situation, your view of state incarceration as an entitlement is simply misguided. You as an individual are not entitled to a service of specialized incarceration of others as the criminal justice system is a service of the state on to itself relevent to a violator of the state.

If you want personal justice service, you're going to have to do what Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman's parents and family did, and sue the killer of your dad in civil court.
Sue

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 26, 2012
 
If the judge wanted to save money, why not throw the people out of jail who were caught with marajuana and legalize the stuff to save a legal fortune, they could tax it, regulate it, cut down on the police forces and not to mention the crime element of it. It would empty the prisons nd we wouldn't need to build new ones. It would take a great burden from all states n America. More than all other things, it would take the money and the crime that comes from raising it and transporting it. To grow it legally would boost the economy like alcohol and tobacco. Whoever wants to smoke it, they will get it anyway. They will hook kids to make a living selling it. It would take a bite out of crime, and lessen the problem of kids on the streets being poisoned by what is put into it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 min Chuk 17,727
Debate: Marijuana - Jackson, MS (Aug '10) 5 hr Zebo 228
Blacks losing jobs to Mexicans 5 hr ill 29
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Wed dmw 2
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Wed ChurchMercyOnCunningham 921
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Wed JustUs 1,930
cell phones R tracking device Apr 15 Zebo 4
•••

Flood Warning for Hinds County was issued at April 17 at 8:49PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••