harry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

dont know what you j-ckoff's are talkin bout everybody know the dog on girl is mine (truth hurts) i'm hitting that to just wish she would drop about 200 lbs
disco superfly

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

TRUTH HURTS wrote:
maybe we dont want to get to know Kim Curry. Shes pure trash...thinks her shit doesnt stink!!i have no respect for her as well as many other dont either. maybe she should stay home with her kids and not out f*** every tom, dick and harry in jackson/cape area. seriously!!
I bet your a fat bit-h look everybody it's a fat b-tch I feel so bad about myself the only thing that makes me feel better is food alot of food and talkin sh-t on topix just pitiful
truth hurts

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

My god disco your right I do have some face, weight and self esteem issues I shouldnt pick on kim because I hate myself I guess i'm just jealous It's hard being fat ugly and stupid
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Kiarra Payne,Candace Payne, Jean & Joan are the biggest pieces of sh*t in this town!!! They walk around like they are some bad b*tches. When in all reality they are some pu*sy a*s b*tches! Know from experience that Kiarra will run when her mom isn't around! Candace that b*tch is just a dope fien! Wont stick up for herself at all just runs her mouth when no one will find out it was her! Its amazing how you all are getting on here talking sh*t when you have absolutely no room to talk! And the stretch marks thing Candace you have 2 or 3 kids and you are white as a ghost hunny i bet your stretch marks are glowing like h*ll! and Kiarra dont play like you dont have stretch marks because i have seen you with no shirt on! And as for the twins LOL they think they are real bad! But the only time they will stick up for theirselves is when they are together or when they are arguing with kids that are about 17 years old! How did that court date go about that girl you assulted? Grow up!
charlie brown

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Haha wrote:
Kiarra Payne,Candace Payne, Jean & Joan are the biggest pieces of sh*t in this town!!! They walk around like they are some bad b*tches. When in all reality they are some pu*sy a*s b*tches! Know from experience that Kiarra will run when her mom isn't around! Candace that b*tch is just a dope fien! Wont stick up for herself at all just runs her mouth when no one will find out it was her! Its amazing how you all are getting on here talking sh*t when you have absolutely no room to talk! And the stretch marks thing Candace you have 2 or 3 kids and you are white as a ghost hunny i bet your stretch marks are glowing like h*ll! and Kiarra dont play like you dont have stretch marks because i have seen you with no shirt on! And as for the twins LOL they think they are real bad! But the only time they will stick up for theirselves is when they are together or when they are arguing with kids that are about 17 years old! How did that court date go about that girl you assulted? Grow up!
why dont you learn to spell,idiot
ooooooooook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

charlie brown wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you learn to spell,idiot
ooooook charlie!!what are you are teacher now?do we need to ask permission to speak!!f*ck off we're not idiots, this site is rediculus regardless of how ppl spell!!why waste space telling ppl to spell right when nobody on this site truly cares how ppl wana spell!!this forum is about jackson whores not a freaking spelling beeeeeeeeee.......
yayo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

qtrs wrote:
<quoted text>
its pretty wh*rish on my opinon to lead adam on thinking its his baby thers no possibility otherwise and then when it pops out its calebs. shes a nasty crack wh*re who to my knowledge has the clap.
so how do u know ashley farroW? And where did u get this information?
Yes

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Lacey bilek/ Nicholas is a bigger hoe than everyone of those girls. She is nasty her naked picture made me puke and all you have to do is say hi and shell open her legs. Talking about having other kids when she already has two baby daddies. She uses babysitters their dad both grandmas aunts and daycare to watch her kids and all she does is hang out at the pony or phouse. She doesn't work but she say she is and doesn't do anything productive. No one likes her crab infested self and she needs to get divorced and a paternity test before she gets married again. That guy must be desperate for some head. Haha well Jeremiah don't be surprised when she fucks other guys when your not around! She's good at that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Paige 'Taylor' Hendrix 5 hr shes a c unt. 11
Brittney Carr 9 hr Hopeless 82
Kaytee Pierce is Pregnant AGAIN 12 hr trolldetector 29
Chaney Elfrank 12 hr Jackson 1
Capitol Sand Company 12 hr tracker 2
Tiffany Oliver 16 hr unknown 5
the old jackson waterslide 19 hr DOB 39
•••
•••