Police search for missing Jackson woman

Jun 2, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFVS12

Police are searching for a Jackson woman missing since Wednesday afternoon. The Cape Girardeau/Bollinger Co.

Comments (Page 887)

Showing posts 17,721 - 17,740 of17,832
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JPD

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

The Only Sane One wrote:
Ok, I have to point something out. And ask a question. Does anyone else did it amusing that a witness for the prosecution legally attacked the son of a man whom he is testifying against for murder, then lies about who threw the first punch? Doesn't this hurt his credibility in court, especially since it was all caught on video?(I should point out, legally, any form of verbal taunts and or threats made without a physical threat or show of violence do not count as starting the fight. As long as its only verbal)
While it may! Clay has the Public Defender, so no it does not effect they case at all!

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Where did this thread go? And how did it come back? I swear it wasn't here a few days ago. Just wondering.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Why have they stopped searching for Jacque? Please search field behind willow heights subdivision. Found out contractors goofed up. Subdivision was suppose to be larger but they built a house where road was supposed to be. If you go back behind that house there is a group of trees and a ditch where items have been thrown. White buckets, tires, blanket,...Please search area. Last time I mentioned this area, items were placed on opposite side of town. I don't think it was a coincidence. Could clay have worked in this area? There is a road off the county road that takes you right into the field.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Guest wrote:
Why have they stopped searching for Jacque? Please search field behind willow heights subdivision. Found out contractors goofed up. Subdivision was suppose to be larger but they built a house where road was supposed to be. If you go back behind that house there is a group of trees and a ditch where items have been thrown. White buckets, tires, blanket,...Please search area. Last time I mentioned this area, items were placed on opposite side of town. I don't think it was a coincidence. Could clay have worked in this area? There is a road off the county road that takes you right into the field.
They've only stopped "actively" searching. It's not like they will be able to find any real evidence as to where she might be laying around the ground. At this point, their only hope is someone will come forward with a crucial lead or confess.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

On my other post about Richard going to jail some person seems to know lots of 411 on Richard Jenkins!! I wonder how much he has been talking? I also would like to know how much money Ruth has left over after she had to pay us for bailing Richard out of jail!! He must have some good information that she keeps paying that attorney that he has!!
Per O

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Mona Lisa Ferrari wrote:
On my other post about Richard going to jail some person seems to know lots of 411 on Richard Jenkins!! I wonder how much he has been talking? I also would like to know how much money Ruth has left over after she had to pay us for bailing Richard out of jail!! He must have some good information that she keeps paying that attorney that he has!!
Who's his attorney?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

If you want to see the topix it is Suspect jailed after alleged home invasion and kidnapping...
It seems the person say they are from mo, but it has stated up by Chicago that is some excellent Internet service if you ask me!
Cape

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Why does Ruth keep paying for that Richard Jenkins?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Cape wrote:
Why does Ruth keep paying for that Richard Jenkins?
What do you mean "keep" paying? What is she paying for now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

He still has his attorney and he goes to court for him ! We all know he has no money!!
NOT

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Mona Lisa Ferrari wrote:
He still has his attorney and he goes to court for him ! We all know he has no money!!
You take for granted "we all know". Obviously we don't or the question would not have been presented, Ruth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Sorry in the older post somebody had posted a link to Richard Jenkins cases it can be looked up on case.net ! Plus he was in the newspaper which showed Ruth's address that where he was arrested at her home.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Mona Lisa Ferrari wrote:
Sorry in the older post somebody had posted a link to Richard Jenkins cases it can be looked up on case.net ! Plus he was in the newspaper which showed Ruth's address that where he was arrested at her home.
Thank you.
curious

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

that surprises me I thought Ruth used men for money not the other way around.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Not in this case, we still don't understand why she bails Richard out and let him stay at her house and gives him money for what reason? To protect her brother cause Richard knows some 411. You would have thought that she completed Nursing school she would have stayed straight and took the TRASH to the curb. The say identical twins stick like glue!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lisa Ferrari wrote:
Not in this case, we still don't understand why she bails Richard out and let him stay at her house and gives him money for what reason? To protect her brother cause Richard knows some 411. You would have thought that she completed Nursing school she would have stayed straight and took the TRASH to the curb. The say identical twins stick like glue!
She's a Waller. Enuf said.
curious

Van Buren, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Clay's appeal was denied for his prison sentence to be shortened
Justice

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

curious wrote:
Clay's appeal was denied for his prison sentence to be shortened
Praise be!
Why?

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

The McMansion is still unfinished. No work being done.
Could it be because of Jacque's disappearance?
Jackson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Just to back track for just a moment, was Clay seeing a girl name Sabrina? If so where does she work at ? Also does she live in illinois ? Is she blonde headed?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,721 - 17,740 of17,832
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
tina ball lankford 2 hr Tina 7
What happened to KFC in Jackson? (May '11) 3 hr slowburn 28
50 year old women 4 hr guest 3
Egg hunt 5 hr Resident 15
I Want Judge Kamps Divine Help 2 File Complaint . 8 hr Reply2_CIA 11
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 10 hr SURPRIZE 6,873
Mario's Pasta House (Nov '09) 10 hr Tenacious 185
•••
•••