Police search for missing Jackson woman

Jun 2, 2011 Full story: KFVS12 17,826

Police are searching for a Jackson woman missing since Wednesday afternoon. The Cape Girardeau/Bollinger Co.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18047 Aug 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
Why have they stopped searching for Jacque? Please search field behind willow heights subdivision. Found out contractors goofed up. Subdivision was suppose to be larger but they built a house where road was supposed to be. If you go back behind that house there is a group of trees and a ditch where items have been thrown. White buckets, tires, blanket,...Please search area. Last time I mentioned this area, items were placed on opposite side of town. I don't think it was a coincidence. Could clay have worked in this area? There is a road off the county road that takes you right into the field.
They've only stopped "actively" searching. It's not like they will be able to find any real evidence as to where she might be laying around the ground. At this point, their only hope is someone will come forward with a crucial lead or confess.
Per O

United States

#18049 Aug 21, 2012
Mona Lisa Ferrari wrote:
On my other post about Richard going to jail some person seems to know lots of 411 on Richard Jenkins!! I wonder how much he has been talking? I also would like to know how much money Ruth has left over after she had to pay us for bailing Richard out of jail!! He must have some good information that she keeps paying that attorney that he has!!
Who's his attorney?
Cape

Sikeston, MO

#18052 Aug 22, 2012
Why does Ruth keep paying for that Richard Jenkins?

Little Rock, AR

#18053 Aug 22, 2012
Cape wrote:
Why does Ruth keep paying for that Richard Jenkins?
What do you mean "keep" paying? What is she paying for now?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18054 Aug 22, 2012
He still has his attorney and he goes to court for him ! We all know he has no money!!
NOT

United States

#18055 Aug 22, 2012
Mona Lisa Ferrari wrote:
He still has his attorney and he goes to court for him ! We all know he has no money!!
You take for granted "we all know". Obviously we don't or the question would not have been presented, Ruth.

United States

#18057 Aug 22, 2012
Mona Lisa Ferrari wrote:
Sorry in the older post somebody had posted a link to Richard Jenkins cases it can be looked up on case.net ! Plus he was in the newspaper which showed Ruth's address that where he was arrested at her home.
Thank you.
curious

Branson, MO

#18058 Aug 23, 2012
that surprises me I thought Ruth used men for money not the other way around.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18059 Aug 23, 2012
Not in this case, we still don't understand why she bails Richard out and let him stay at her house and gives him money for what reason? To protect her brother cause Richard knows some 411. You would have thought that she completed Nursing school she would have stayed straight and took the TRASH to the curb. The say identical twins stick like glue!

United States

#18060 Aug 23, 2012
Mona Lisa Ferrari wrote:
Not in this case, we still don't understand why she bails Richard out and let him stay at her house and gives him money for what reason? To protect her brother cause Richard knows some 411. You would have thought that she completed Nursing school she would have stayed straight and took the TRASH to the curb. The say identical twins stick like glue!
She's a Waller. Enuf said.
curious

Van Buren, MO

#18061 Aug 24, 2012
Clay's appeal was denied for his prison sentence to be shortened
Justice

United States

#18062 Aug 24, 2012
curious wrote:
Clay's appeal was denied for his prison sentence to be shortened
Praise be!
Why?

United States

#18063 Aug 25, 2012
The McMansion is still unfinished. No work being done.
Could it be because of Jacque's disappearance?
Jackson

United States

#18064 Aug 27, 2012
Just to back track for just a moment, was Clay seeing a girl name Sabrina? If so where does she work at ? Also does she live in illinois ? Is she blonde headed?

“Knowledge gained from life ...”

USA

#18065 Aug 27, 2012
Do they still do searches for Jacque? And if so how does one go about volunteering for them?
My wife and I would like to help out someway and this site may not be the best way to find anything out but I thought I would try. Thanks
curious

Saint Peters, MO

#18066 Aug 28, 2012
if he planned to kill her the time line she is buried within a mile or two of the scene. I sincerely think he already had the grave dug
J4J

United States

#18067 Aug 29, 2012
curious wrote:
if he planned to kill her the time line she is buried within a mile or two of the scene. I sincerely think he already had the grave dug
Didn't Clay tell his father he used a shovel and the hole was dug earlier?
Several months ago the focus was on a home under construction in Jackson. Many believe she is buried there.

Location hidden

#18068 Aug 29, 2012
The "missing time" of Clay was in between 5:00 and 10:00. She could have been taken anywhere up to 2 1/2 hours from here (if it was clay). Her car was last spotted (according to the prosecuting attorney's probable cause report) around 9:00 at his home, and found the next morning on the interstate. Her two phones last shut off at 6:12. They were in the same location.
Voter

United States

#18069 Aug 29, 2012
The Only Sane One wrote:
The "missing time" of Clay was in between 5:00 and 10:00. She could have been taken anywhere up to 2 1/2 hours from here (if it was clay). Her car was last spotted (according to the prosecuting attorney's probable cause report) around 9:00 at his home, and found the next morning on the interstate. Her two phones last shut off at 6:12. They were in the same location.
What time was their attorney appointment?
What time did Jacque arrive at Clay's?

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18070 Aug 29, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>What time was their attorney appointment?
What time did Jacque arrive at Clay's?
Armed with two sets of times are you going to solve this case? Must of got your Junior Detective badge in the mail today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Luke Stevens 14 hr Guest 6
anyone know a joey price (Mar '10) Thu girl who knows 190
Any Gay Guys in Jacson? (Feb '11) Thu joe 57
Charter Cable Thu mike 7
lindsey leslie and leah mccoy Dec 24 SignedandDelivered 2
James Roche on case net for receiving stolen p... Dec 23 patty 10
Amelia fisher (Apr '13) Dec 23 may 12
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web