Police search for missing Jackson woman

There are 17772 comments on the KFVS12 story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Police search for missing Jackson woman. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Police are searching for a Jackson woman missing since Wednesday afternoon. The Cape Girardeau/Bollinger Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18106 Sep 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
I have information that I am ready to release on this forum where everyone can see it that may well resolve this situation.NOTHING! I'm not a snitch, and I don't get involved in other peoples business, especially dangerous business of this sort for free.

So I have not seen any post over the past year explain what they think happened with the precision, proof and credibility that my post has.

I'm just waiting to hear if there is still a reward; how much it is, and what the criteria is to collect it?

Once I know that, I will decide whether what I know will be the clinching information, or whether it will be more garbage like so much that has passed for factual information here.

First talk to me about how much the REWARD is and don't whine about anything else please.

However, I'm still not willing to get involved for
I am going to ask around and find out about the reward, and I'll post it as soon as I hear something. About the "best possible ideas" about where or what happened to Jaque, it's anyone's guess. The only "clue" is that she has been missing for this long so wherever she is it's not somewhere someone is going to comeacross her on their own. So it won't be anywhere (probably anyways) directly related to either clay or Jaque, nor anywhere commonly accessible to the public. It's got to be somewhere remote, where the time he needed to prepare the area wasnt likely to be interrupted by passers-by. But also close enough for him to get there, prepare everything, be seen by all of those gas station camera's, move her car, and still make it back shortly after 10:00. I'd say that puts her anywhere inside a 2 hour circle around his house. 2 hours for each trip and 2 hours hiding time. Now, if that helps in any way or fits with the information you saw or heard then I suggest you seriously consider talking to the family, police department, or prosecuting attorney. I'm willing to bet wether or not there is a reward publicly available for information that they would be most appreciative and gladly offer you something. Since this probably would be very dangerous for you in also sure that your testimony/deposition about what you know can be very confidential to protect you from the possibility of harm.
But I wouldn't put that information on here. I would give it, in person, to someone directly related to the incident like the family, law enforcement, or legal advisors. That way no one could track your I.p. address and they wouldn't dismiss it as topix gossip.
Outside looking In

Euless, TX

#18107 Sep 28, 2012
The triplets did not have a chance before their mother's disappearance and things don't look promising now.
The children are victims in so many ways.
On both sides of the family there is dysfunction with a capital "D".
Even though Jacque's father had been a cop in StL, local LE stopped sharing pertinent info with him.
Mouths must remain tight-lipped in murder investigations.
Nancy Grace had every intention of following this case. During Nancy's interview with Jacque's sister, Cheryl referred to the triplets as a "litter". That and more sent Nancy packing.
All is not well between JC and Jacque's family. Texts, conversations, etc., are of concern and might find their way into court.
The "hangers-on" who pretend to be so concerned and interested are the ones providing the opportunity for drama. If Jacque's family is "milking" this situation it's because they are enabled.
One can only hope there is stability and calm in the children's lives, but who knows?
Pray for Jacque's children. They will need them for years to come.

Euless, TX

#18108 Sep 28, 2012
The Only Sane One wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to ask around and find out about the reward, and I'll post it as soon as I hear something. About the "best possible ideas" about where or what happened to Jaque, it's anyone's guess. The only "clue" is that she has been missing for this long so wherever she is it's not somewhere someone is going to comeacross her on their own. So it won't be anywhere (probably anyways) directly related to either clay or Jaque, nor anywhere commonly accessible to the public. It's got to be somewhere remote, where the time he needed to prepare the area wasnt likely to be interrupted by passers-by. But also close enough for him to get there, prepare everything, be seen by all of those gas station camera's, move her car, and still make it back shortly after 10:00. I'd say that puts her anywhere inside a 2 hour circle around his house. 2 hours for each trip and 2 hours hiding time. Now, if that helps in any way or fits with the information you saw or heard then I suggest you seriously consider talking to the family, police department, or prosecuting attorney. I'm willing to bet wether or not there is a reward publicly available for information that they would be most appreciative and gladly offer you something. Since this probably would be very dangerous for you in also sure that your testimony/deposition about what you know can be very confidential to protect you from the possibility of harm.
But I wouldn't put that information on here. I would give it, in person, to someone directly related to the incident like the family, law enforcement, or legal advisors. That way no one could track your I.p. address and they wouldn't dismiss it as topix gossip.
Anyone other than family!
beckham lover

Bellevue, WA

#18109 Sep 28, 2012
Wesley Byase wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to disagree with you Beckham lover. If that person wanted to run a scam I'm certain they would be wise enough not to try it right in front of the eyes of law enforcement and the judicial system.
Sounds like they are just trying to protect themselves as well as be of service to the family.
You need to stick to watching sports. It's obvious that you have some tools missing from your tool kit when you get on serious subjects that require deep thinking.
Wesley...reread who u responded to i didnt say a word about a scam that was someone else all i said is hes a greedy bastard! So make sure u bash the rite person next time u douche
Patty

Bell City, MO

#18110 Sep 28, 2012
Outside looking In wrote:
The triplets did not have a chance before their mother's disappearance and things don't look promising now.
The children are victims in so many ways.
On both sides of the family there is dysfunction with a capital "D".
Even though Jacque's father had been a cop in StL, local LE stopped sharing pertinent info with him.
Mouths must remain tight-lipped in murder investigations.
Nancy Grace had every intention of following this case. During Nancy's interview with Jacque's sister, Cheryl referred to the triplets as a "litter". That and more sent Nancy packing.
All is not well between JC and Jacque's family. Texts, conversations, etc., are of concern and might find their way into court.
The "hangers-on" who pretend to be so concerned and interested are the ones providing the opportunity for drama. If Jacque's family is "milking" this situation it's because they are enabled.
One can only hope there is stability and calm in the children's lives, but who knows?
Pray for Jacque's children. They will need them for years to come.
I remember the interview... She said that Clay was the one referring to them as a litter, not herself. Either way, I agree that they are not the most media friendly family. They've had a hard time restraining themselves and putting on an appropriate face for interviews and such... Not that I'd do better, but I can see where this can be off putting to some people for sure
Wesley Byase

Scott City, MO

#18111 Sep 29, 2012
beckham lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Wesley...reread who u responded to i didnt say a word about a scam that was someone else all i said is hes a greedy bastard! So make sure u bash the rite person next time u douche
Ur spot on about that buddy boy! My good.

Scott City, MO

#18112 Sep 29, 2012
The Only Sane One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to ask around and find out about the reward, and I'll post it as soon as I hear something. I suggest you seriously consider talking to the family, police department, or prosecuting attorney. I'm willing to bet wether or not there is a reward publicly available for information that they would be most appreciative and gladly offer you something. Since this probably would be very dangerous for you in also sure that your testimony/deposition about what you know can be very confidential to protect you from the possibility of harm.
----------
Very wise advice indeed. Thank you kindly. I will definitely take all of that into consideration.:-)
Observation

Euless, TX

#18113 Sep 29, 2012
Same ole wrote:
Well, another post of Facebook today. Sad and feeling sorry for themselves .....again. don't get me wrong, its a tragedy but in my opinion its time to move on. Clay did it or Clay did not do it, its obvious she isn't coming Home :( I just think its time to stop seeking public pity and move on. I'm sure this will tick a lot of people off but I'm also sure there are quite a few that would agree that the constant cry for public pity is getting annoying. I truly feel for the children, having parents that can't keep their marraige together screwing around on each other. Still it takes two to tango, sad truth, sad fact. Tell me, how many men have murdered their wives for screwing around on them? Its an old story that goes back thousands of years. Its nothing new unfortunately. It would be nice if Clay was to face up to what he did and confess all, that way maybe they could move on, I for one am tired of hearing about it.
Some, having been in the limelight find it difficult to accept the fact that interest and attention will wane after a period of time. Some are able to accept it, some not.

Scott City, MO

#18114 Sep 29, 2012
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Some, having been in the limelight find it difficult to accept the fact that interest and attention will wane after a period of time. Some are able to accept it, some not.
just returned here after many month know the family has not said anything here this week.

Only me, you and several others have been commenting.

So I don't understand where all of this hate talk aboot the family is coming from, or why?

If they don't respond, then I will move on down the line and keep this information which no one else has shared to myself. Or maybe someone has shared the information and I don't know it because I stopped reading these posts after a dozen, or so pages I think?
Observation

United States

#18115 Sep 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>just returned here after many month know the family has not said anything here this week.

Only me, you and several others have been commenting.

So I don't understand where all of this hate talk aboot the family is coming from, or why?

If they don't respond, then I will move on down the line and keep this information which no one else has shared to myself. Or maybe someone has shared the information and I don't know it because I stopped reading these posts after a dozen, or so pages I think?
There was no hate talk from me.
I only wrote my observations along with factual info. I
Nathaniel Q Forest

Scott City, MO

#18116 Sep 29, 2012
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no hate talk from me.
I only wrote my observations along with factual info. I
When you post anything and back it up with facts here that qualifies as hate talk. These people only respect opinions.:-)
cougartown

Saint Louis, MO

#18117 Oct 8, 2012
the only sane one left wrote:
<quoted text>
so a 20 year old is a "boy" now? If this were any other situation everyone would be cheering for an older woman who is still attractive enough to get a 20 year old MAN! Ruth is not clay, she is a very good person, and is only doing what every other person here would do. And that is defending her family from this one sided mob. I do not know Clay, nor do I have any idea if he's guilty, but this hatred for his family has to stop. The guilty should be punished, not everyone involved with them. All of you people who claim to be religious should think about what Jesus has said about judgement. One more time, LEAVE RUTH ALONE, SHE HAS SUFFERED THROUGH ENOUGH WITHOUT EVEN BEING DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH THIS CASE!
Excuse me, she lost all my respect when she is sleeping around with a 20 year old boy! Yes I said BOY! She has daughters older than the kid she is sleeping with! GROSS... No wonder Jim left her!
blbeauty

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18118 Oct 8, 2012
[eb

Qa

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18120 Oct 9, 2012
Don't forget she was keeping a fugitive at her house Richard Jenkins, then came the 20 year old. I wonder what happen to him, he was arrested at her house, did she turn him in?
old town

United States

#18121 Oct 9, 2012
Who is the 20 yr old

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18122 Nov 5, 2012
cougartown wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me, she lost all my respect when she is sleeping around with a 20 year old boy! Yes I said BOY! She has daughters older than the kid she is sleeping with! GROSS... No wonder Jim left her!
Okay... Just cause you think something is "gross" doesn't neccessarily make it so to everyone. Wasn't there a tv show about older women dating younger men? Age is a number. Who cares? Seriously. How many other women get wild and date around alot after getting a divorce? Probably a lot. What's the saying? The best way to get Over a man is to get under another one? Who cares he's twenty. Next, if you are calling someone that's 20 a boy, you must be pretty old. I'm suprised you can even use a computer. Did your grandchildren teach you how after bingo? And thirdly, I've met Jim a time or two, and seen several of his texts to her shortly after their separation. He would ask her to come home to have sex. When she would ask if he wanted to get back together or talk about things, he would say no, I just want sex. Now THAT'S what I call a classy man that we should all follow the example of. And p.s. I saw all that happen in person when the two of them happened to go to El Torero's. so if you want to say that I'm full of crap and she is the one just wanting him for the night, I can say that I was honestly there and you are stupid. Cause you weren't there.

Since: Nov 12

Escanaba, MI

#18123 Nov 15, 2012
Mona Lisa Ferrari wrote:
Don't forget she was keeping a fugitive at her house Richard Jenkins, then came the 20 year old. I wonder what happen to him, he was arrested at her house, did she turn him in?
I thought I read a post where you "may have" said his family turned him in? Hmmm 20 years old? Honestly does 26 and 35 sound like any familar numbers to you??? Maybe not...just sayin

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18124 Nov 15, 2012
Have you read any of the topix discussions on here Carmen??I think you are looking for him or trying to bash him, you moved over night?? Your location was Washington DC now Wisconsin.
What Richard are you speaking of? The Richard we are talking about is NOT the cab driver. The other Richard is 39 or 35 depends on what birthday he is using. lol What about his family turnig him in,is there a question here?Richard has lots of family memebers and people that he cons to helping him. Your question about 26 and 35 totally lost. Is that age you thought Richard was or Ruth was? I think from your statement on here that you were trying to bash me or some people from Illinois! We don't like people that just make fake profiles and bash people when this case is still going on and we are looking to help LE find the missing woman.If you have question just inbox me if you don't want to give out your names of people that you are asking about.

Since: Nov 12

Escanaba, MI

#18125 Nov 15, 2012
Mona Lisa Ferrari wrote:
Have you read any of the topix discussions on here Carmen??I think you are looking for him or trying to bash him, you moved over night?? Your location was Washington DC now Wisconsin.
What Richard are you speaking of? The Richard we are talking about is NOT the cab driver. The other Richard is 39 or 35 depends on what birthday he is using. lol What about his family turnig him in,is there a question here?Richard has lots of family memebers and people that he cons to helping him. Your question about 26 and 35 totally lost. Is that age you thought Richard was or Ruth was? I think from your statement on here that you were trying to bash me or some people from Illinois! We don't like people that just make fake profiles and bash people when this case is still going on and we are looking to help LE find the missing woman.If you have question just inbox me if you don't want to give out your names of people that you are asking about.
... Im not bashing you but I have seen the emails you have been sending out...and you need to stop. I am not playing your game the one you learned from TRICKY RICKY the nick name you gave him...dont be coy with me why dont you you show your location...I dont have a clue as to why my locaton changes but You use a fake name hidden local and I don't recall your concern for finding this lady I see and Im just saying in my opnion your looking for answers to all the others involved like you have a conection or love for the man who paid you not a dime for child support and I felt to post this public as your the one hidding it appears. I have nothing to hide and I think you should come clean and tell the people here who you really are! Most of what you posted on here I seen in the newspaper but I dont act like I know whats going on like you seem to be doing to get answers...why dont you just ask and not beat around the bush about it? Im just giving my opinions here...the first time I posted I was not a signed in user then next time I went on here I dd get an account with my real name!
carmen320

Escanaba, MI

#18127 Nov 15, 2012
Mona Lisa Ferrari wrote:
Are you off balance? My name is Lisa and what emails are you speaking of? I have no connection to this person at all! Like I said before he asked us to bail out Clay then he was arrested and asked us again to bail him out and Ruth was putting up the bond!! You are assuming that I was involved with richard sorry your not correct at all! If you look at the address you would see he was picked up at Ruth's house which was his girlfriend at the time. Regarding child support I'm with a man and don't need childsupport! Do you know how Missouri works when you need a bail you call us a bail company!! Yes btw I have another account on here and it was not register but I always posted the same name! Regarding his nick name Tricky Ricky we received that information from brother that bailed him out the first time! Like I said, before people do get on here and vent and get other information from other sources which is great to compare notes! I wish you the best on trying to find who ever your looking for!
..........The emails you put on the fake page you made up with richards name...wanna deny that too??? Im just asking you to stop this game play tell the people the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Lawrence 26 min Guest 3
Cape County Parks 4 hr Guest 2
El Torero's Salsa Recipe (Jul '11) 6 hr BubbaGump 40
Outlaw off road park (Jul '10) 8 hr pimpin 101
Dante Vandaven Mon guest 4
Greenlee Principal at the JHS? Mon bob 22
Craig Heisserer and Trevor Garner May 24 Joshua 3
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE