Jackson cop cheating on wife??

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wonder

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 19, 2012
 
I heard a rumor that my good friends husband is cheating on her. He's a JPD officer. Then I read on another post that JPD cops are flirting with the employees at the Rhodes on east main. Does anybody have names of which cops these are? I'm wondering if it's my friends husband? I hope not, she would be broken hearted.
local kid

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

I am just a high school kid in jackson and even i know that this is wrong. If there is a man cheating on a wife then it should be brought up to said man and you should go to rhodes and ask the employees yourself. Do not ruin a respected officers name topix. His home life is his home life. Do not tie that to his job.
donuts

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 19, 2012
 
He is a public servant. Infidelity is a moral issue. If a law officer is immoral then how can he possibly be able to do his job without prejudice. If he isn't honest and trustworthy with his family how could he be with strangers.
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I heard a rumor?Please.If the police acted on every rumor they heard we would all be in jail.
A-Team

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

So "wonder" you come on topics,(which may I add is a very respectfull and reputable site) lol!! to address the issue of your "good friends" husband cheating. Why don't you go to her and tell her what you have heard, why put it on blast on this site, which everybody that post on her are the most upstanding and knowledgable members of society you can find, what sort of help or information do you really think you will get? How about this go to Rhodes or Mercado whatever the hell it's called and set in the parking lot and see which officers are going in and "flirting" with the staff. This should give you your answer, better yet please give the whole Topix nation your friends husbands name and let them be judge, jury, and executioner!!! Is that not the best way to handle your problem. Or wait maybe your nothing but a little troll wanting to start a public forum of hate and discontent because you are an unhappy, self righteous, better than God Almighty Himself "B". If this occurring to your friend I feel awfull for her, because sometimes little piggies do find a tit from another sow and it's not rite at all but it unfortunately happens. So please go to her or the Police Department and talk to a Supervisor
cops exwife

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 20, 2012
 
local kid wrote:
I am just a high school kid in jackson and even i know that this is wrong. If there is a man cheating on a wife then it should be brought up to said man and you should go to rhodes and ask the employees yourself. Do not ruin a respected officers name topix. His home life is his home life. Do not tie that to his job.
Actually it IS tied to his job. There are a LOT of women out there who will specifically go after cops. Its a power thing. By the time I divorced my ex I found out about nine different women he had been with. Its sad, but its true.
Walter

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 20, 2012
 
hahaha ain't no one good looking working there to flirt with
Patty

Oran, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 21, 2012
 
Wonder wrote:
I heard a rumor that my good friends husband is cheating on her. He's a JPD officer. Then I read on another post that JPD cops are flirting with the employees at the Rhodes on east main. Does anybody have names of which cops these are? I'm wondering if it's my friends husband? I hope not, she would be broken hearted.
Is THIS how you want your friend and all of her loved ones to find out??
Panty Snacher

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 21, 2012
 
Damn!!!!!! I think I wanna be a cop!
A-Team

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 21, 2012
 
Panty Snacher wrote:
Damn!!!!!! I think I wanna be a cop!
No you don't, trust me.... For every good cop that does the rite and justful thing there is always that one pos cop with a better than thee attitude, that does that wrong or unjust action that give all the cops a bad name and the good cops feel the wrath from the public because of the bad cops actions and the bad cops don't give a good crap about what anybody thinks.... And that is proven in the opening post about the "cops" go into Rhodes and flirt, by using this statement the person groups them all in one category.... Which I'm sure not all of them go in and flirt with the staff, I personally work at a gas station in Jackson and there are alot of them that come in get what they want and leave, with nothing more of chat than a Thank You! I just wanted you to know that not all per take in this "flirting" but I'm sure some do!!!
Guest

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 21, 2012
 
I work for an agency that works with local law enforcement and can honestly say that most all of the Jackson Officers that I interact with are really good people. I can't say how they conduct themselves when they are not working but I see some of them really go the extra mile to help people that need them. I seriously doubt that you have a "good friend" you are worried about because if that were in fact true you would have started this post on topix. More likely you are just trying to stir up trouble and rumors for the sake of doing just that. In that case, then shame on you.
Hugh

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 21, 2012
 
Elmhurst Guest you are fooling yourself if you think they noble upstanding citizens the jackson pd are the biggest jokes around and the biggest cheaters. Shame on you for defending such cowards.
ohNO2016

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 21, 2012
 
Any one dumb enough to post this forum will eventually get what may come to them. This is ridiculous. Dont you people have a life.....NO. When you say it....it's slander. When you WRITE IT...it's liable. Electronic records can come back to bite anyone in their a$$.
Truth

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 21, 2012
 
Hugh wrote:
Elmhurst Guest you are fooling yourself if you think they noble upstanding citizens the jackson pd are the biggest jokes around and the biggest cheaters. Shame on you for defending such cowards.
That's a pretty general statement. Do you know all the police officers personally to be able to make such a statement? I'm guessing you know absolutely nothing about any of them except maybe one that arrested you. From your post I will take a guess that it was either for hitting your girlfriend or maybe drugs. That is usually the types of people that talk such trash. I'm sure somewhere along the timeline of your small existence a police officer somewhere made you feel emasculated and from that point forward you have had that "I'll get back at them mentality". The best you have been brave enough to do so far is troll sites anonymously then sit back and think to yourself "hell yes showed them". Sound about right? I bet I have summed your life up to almost perfection. Will be awaiting your tough guy response.
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 21, 2012
 
Cops-exwife.O.k.My question to you is if you know that alot of women go after cops because of a power thing?What was your reason for marrying a cop?HMMM.A power thing.HMMM.Maybe,he taught you a lesson.That you didn't have as much power over him that you thought you did.Thats a hell of a reason to marry someone.Gotta kinda question your integrity.
cops exwife

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 21, 2012
 
When I married him he was not a cop. He became a cop about three and a half years after we got married. I worried about it from the beginning,not because of the cheating aspect, didn't know anything about that in the beginning. I was worried about his physical safety. I had no idea i had to worry more about the whores than I did him getting shot!
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 22, 2012
 
Collateral damage.Ain't the streets hell.
news junkie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 22, 2012
 
Panty Snacher wrote:
Damn!!!!!! I think I wanna be a cop!
Learn how to spell first... It helps...
guest

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 22, 2012
 
ohNO2016 wrote:
Any one dumb enough to post this forum will eventually get what may come to them. This is ridiculous. Dont you people have a life.....NO. When you say it....it's slander. When you WRITE IT...it's liable. Electronic records can come back to bite anyone in their a$$.
"Libel"...just saying...
news junkie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 22, 2012
 
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>That's a pretty general statement. Do you know all the police officers personally to be able to make such a statement? I'm guessing you know absolutely nothing about any of them except maybe one that arrested you. From your post I will take a guess that it was either for hitting your girlfriend or maybe drugs. That is usually the types of people that talk such trash. I'm sure somewhere along the timeline of your small existence a police officer somewhere made you feel emasculated and from that point forward you have had that "I'll get back at them mentality". The best you have been brave enough to do so far is troll sites anonymously then sit back and think to yourself "hell yes showed them". Sound about right? I bet I have summed your life up to almost perfection. Will be awaiting your tough guy response.
BEAUTIFUL response!! Nail. Head. WHAM!!!((standing ovation ensues))

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
50 year old women 50 min Yes 2
I Want Judge Kamps Divine Help 2 File Complaint . 59 min Reply2_CIA 11
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 3 hr SURPRIZE 6,873
tina ball lankford 3 hr A friend 6
Mario's Pasta House (Nov '09) 3 hr Tenacious 185
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 3 hr Funny 18,911
mondi christmas party 4 hr slowburn 30
•••
•••
•••
Jackson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••