Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,438

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#84472 Jul 31, 2012
Help for you wrote:
<quoted text>
What would your "congregation" say about their "priest" getting on Topix asking about men's "peckers"?
Weren't you the one accusing other people of child molestation? It seems YOU are the one with the perversion issues. I wouldn't trust you around any kids knowing you wonder about strangers' peni.s sizes.
You need help.
Posting a link that shows millions of baptist youth ministers raping the children they are entrusted with is relevent to a discussion about allowing them in the schools.
My congregation laughs at trolls and christians with small peckers who try to push themselves on others all of the time.
And I am NOT the one trying to FORCE my way in to the schools, that would be the christian cult (more victims) and as for your children yes, you would do well to keep them away from me, I do not like to be around children and I am not a nice man, not a nice man at all missy
But I wouyld like to share with you Satans love. Satan loves you and believes in you even if you do not believe in yourself. Do you know Satans love? Have you accepted Satan as your Lord?(yes I am being funny, no one could love you)
Spaceship earth

Corbin, KY

#84473 Jul 31, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. check this link for a hint.
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ky/T8IVSV9LA...
I don't click the links that you halfwits post, especially your YouTube spam, so rather than wasting your time posting links I won't click, try to communicate with words. I realize it's a relatively new concept for you illiterates but do it FOR ME.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#84474 Jul 31, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we already covered Stonehenge just like the big bang theory... We can't explain it so it all just happened anyway.. Screw the fact that it's impossible.... And where did the information for DNA to replicate come from in the first place?... Let me guess "well it just happened".... Reproduction itself goes against the theory of evolution... At what point did simple life forms gain the ability to reproduce?... "well it just happend"... And for what reason?... "uh we don't know but you're stupid for believing it was designed"... Whatever...
Science can say, "we do not know" but religion will not. They claim to know what they cannot show evidence of.
Clearly it happened. If it did not happen, we would not be here. But it is you who claims to know how it happened, yet you have zero evidence of the bold absolute claim.

Fact is, you cannot know. No one does. But you are arrogant enough to claim he knows.
Spaceship earth

Corbin, KY

#84475 Jul 31, 2012
1whoknows wrote:
<quoted text>
something about a tard.
Is that YOU in your profile picture?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#84476 Jul 31, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know... All I know is prehistoric men sure as hell couldn't have pulled it off...
You don't know, yet you know it was magic? How can you know what you cannot know? Fact is, you cannot. But you are arrogant or ignorant enough to claim you know what you just claimed you cannot know. Know what I mean?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#84477 Jul 31, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do most evolutionist...
Scientists are evolutionists. So now you are telling us that scientists do not know science. Are you going to tell us geologists know nothing of the earth next? Do chefs know how to cook? Do pilots know how to fly? Do carpenters know how to build?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#84478 Jul 31, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and it's not me that says the big bang is wrong... That would be scientific law... But hey why let that get in the way right?
You mean, your gross misunderstanding of scientific laws says it is not possible. Remember, you are not a scientist.

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#84479 Jul 31, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't click the links that you halfwits post, especially your YouTube spam, so rather than wasting your time posting links I won't click, try to communicate with words. I realize it's a relatively new concept for you illiterates but do it FOR ME.
O.k. I thought we were having so much fun learning for each other. I will quit reponding to your post. Please don't be sad and cry. Until you register with topix instead of a trolling and hiding under the skirt of anonymity on the internet you will just be regarded as some brat who does not what to grow up.
lol

Corbin, KY

#84480 Jul 31, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Posting a link that shows millions of baptist youth ministers raping the children they are entrusted with is relevent to a discussion about allowing them in the schools.
My congregation laughs at trolls and christians with small peckers who try to push themselves on others all of the time.
And I am NOT the one trying to FORCE my way in to the schools, that would be the christian cult (more victims) and as for your children yes, you would do well to keep them away from me, I do not like to be around children and I am not a nice man, not a nice man at all missy
But I wouyld like to share with you Satans love. Satan loves you and believes in you even if you do not believe in yourself. Do you know Satans love? Have you accepted Satan as your Lord?(yes I am being funny, no one could love you)
You missed the point, Horny.

You accused other people of being perverted then you turned around and started asking about my pecker and referencing a masturbation toy. YOU proved to be the pervert here.

I think your god is a wuss. Well, he would be IF he existed. You talk about love, saying no one could love me, as if that would/should hurt. That's hypocritical coming from you, since supposedly, you satanists don't give a flying f_uck about love, so why would/should anybody be disappointed if they weren't loved?
See, you just gave yourself away. You are NOT a satanic priest. You're just a former Holy Roller turned rebel. In other words a hypocrite. A failed Christian. Bless your little heart, Horny.
Bite one for me, Horny.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#84481 Jul 31, 2012
juggalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I was reading where they found saw marks on one stone that was done by a large diameter saw blade ,and was cut smoother than any modern saw
What you likely read was a claim, but no clear evidence or rebuttals.
Anyone can make a claim. Please keep that in mind. They may sound like they have expertise, but that does not really mean they are true experts.
Note that many creationist propaganda also uses scientific sounding language. They make all sorts of claims. But when carefully examined, those claims do not hold water.

I have looked at Q's claims in the past. I have yet to see anything that comes close to good evidence. I see a few pictures that show no details of the artifact. Hardly what I would believe if a creationist showed me a supposed artifact of Jesus.
Polamalu

Corbin, KY

#84482 Jul 31, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Posting a link that shows millions of baptist youth ministers raping the children they are entrusted with is relevent )
Even if you hadn't missed the point, this would be irrelevant and ignorant, since their crime has nothing to do with their religion. They would be NUTS and criminals no matter what religion they had or didn't have.
If they are claiming they are raping in the name of the Christian God, they are simply LYING and hiding behind the GUISE of religion in order to justify their heinous crimes, since in theory, child molestation is forbidden in Christianity. You can't blame all Christians for the crimes of these NUTS.

But, you will anyway, being the hypocritical, former judgmental Christian and current religious NUT you are.

Tell satan to kiss my ass, would you, Horny?

By the way, you misspelled relevant again. Go steal that dictionary in the name of your god.
Troy

Corbin, KY

#84483 Jul 31, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
O.k. I thought we were having so much fun learning for each other. I will quit reponding to your post. Please don't be sad and cry. Until you register with topix instead of a trolling and hiding under the skirt of anonymity on the internet you will just be regarded as some brat who does not what to grow up.
In other words, you are running away. What a coward.
You already claimed once, you were going to ignore me, so TRY really hard again if you want. Makes no difference to me if you respond or not, but I suspect you will.

And, I don't see you posting your real identification, Spacey. You're still hidden behind a registered fake identity. Can you say HYPOCRISY?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#84484 Jul 31, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for your version of prehistory, but you don't have any. You have a major error in your train of thought - it's missing.
The IRREFUTABLE FACT is, archaeologists have a lot of information about ancient civilizations that go back further than the Bible says they should. That's why you only harp on the Big Bang and Evolution, because your Creationism is a three legged horse that drops dead straight out of the gate.
What makes you think 'defender' believes in the science of archaeology? Defender clearly hates science.
defender

London, KY

#84485 Jul 31, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting for your version of prehistory, but you don't have any. You have a major error in your train of thought - it's missing.
The IRREFUTABLE FACT is, archaeologists have a lot of information about ancient civilizations that go back further than the Bible says they should. That's why you only harp on the Big Bang and Evolution, because your Creationism is a three legged horse that drops dead straight out of the gate.
But yet you can't even answer one simple question about Stonehenge?.. If you know all this history then why not?... Now you want my version of prehistory? Ok then... I differ with the church on this ( and a lot of other things)... How old is the earth?... 4.5 billion years or ten thousand?... Well in our time I'd say even older than 4.5 billion... Genesis says six days God created the heavens and earth but it also says that it was his garden.. What is one day in God time? I don't know... Evotards say they can measure the age of the universe by how far the expansion rate... Some say Red Shift... Unless the speed of light is proven a constant how can we really know?... We can't... We already know that gravity from black holes can pull and bend light so the question remains how far really are these stars from us?... Happy?
Pot Meet Kettle

Corbin, KY

#84486 Jul 31, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
.......instead of a trolling and hiding under the skirt of anonymity on the internet you will just be regarded as some brat who does not what to grow up.
...Says the troll using the name "spaceship earth" claiming to be from the planet "Lantea."
I gotcha', Spacey. Hello, brat. Nice to meet you. I see you're anonymous as well. There's room under the skirt for you too.

HYPO... you know the rest.
defender

London, KY

#84487 Jul 31, 2012
Unconstitional wrote:
Why would they teach a book of total fiction?
Pretty soon they will start reading from the book of harry potter!
If they teach the bible then you better belive i WILL spend money to MAKE them teach about the flying spaghetti monster because he's more beliveable than ANYTHING in the "bible"
Using that logic why would we use evolution which has only wild speculation and breaks scientific laws?... Thanks for playing....

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#84488 Jul 31, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the Stonehenge rocks being placed by magic? Then you did not see magic either. No pulley's? How can you know that? Just because no one might have found any, does not mean they were not used. Science has not found much around the site to say for sure what was used or not.
Here is one hypothesis of how Stonehenge was built.
http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/stonehenge/...
Being smart does not mean one can know all of history. Evidence is needed to know history. Well, unless one just believes one hundred percent of a book written by men about the supposed history.
Science does not do this, religion does.
Nice to see you back Mike, your posts are very educational.
and I laugh

Corbin, KY

#84489 Jul 31, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you back Mike, your posts are very educational.
You come to Topix for education?
I thought so...
defender

London, KY

#84490 Jul 31, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you are not addressing my comments. You claim to love science, yet do not agree with any science I have seen so far.
I get that you feel the science of evolution is goofy, just as you feel the science of biogenesis is goofy. I am sure you feel geology is goofy also. I am sure you feel carbon dating is goofy. I am sure I will find you see many areas of science as goofy. That is because you are not a scientist and have no clue of how science works.
Just admit it, you hate science.

What did you mean about a missing link? Your statements make little sense.
Once again... ToE does not give an origin for time, space or matter.. Is that scientific?.... As far as missing links let's look at a few well know dishonest lies... Nebraska Man, Peltdown man, Lucy, Peking man... All caught red handed knee deep in bullshit... For Pete's shake they placed an apes jaw on a human skeleton!! How desperate is that?... Science is truth and evotards want nothing to do with it... Man I should have bought a used car lot in this town... You morons just keep coming back for more...
defender

London, KY

#84491 Jul 31, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So because you do not know how Stonehenge was built, you automatically assume it was magic? Are you telling me the pagans had the magic of a god?

You just proved your mentality. God of the gaps. Or maybe, magic of the gaps.
Once man did not know why thunder and lighting happened. That was a gap of knowledge. So they assigned the phenomenon to magic. They attributed it to the gods. Zeus was one of those gods.

Now you do the exact same with the gap of knowledge of Stonehenge.

Science and man will always have some gap of knowledge. The more we discover, the more questions arise. So you will have many gaps to insert your answer of magic into.
I assume nothing... Evolutionist assume everything... I have no idea how it was built and that's an honest answer... None of you said that... Arrogance wouldn't allow you to...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson radio station 2 hr Listener 3
bobbie jo 2 hr funny 1
something scearyyyyy in those there hill,s at n... 3 hr Bob 14
Are there any cheating husbands 3 hr Would want to know 1
Hey, Juanita, stop deleting posts about yourself. 3 hr abused in jackson 6
Come on Breathitt County 5 hr Hey 70
Millers Restaurant 5 hr Judy55 12
assault charge 9 hr pooh 4
Jackson Dating
Find my Match