Hilarious

Manchester, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2014
Whats the Verdict does everybody like it or hate it! I believe if some drove up into a locals driveway and flat end his tires in front of him or her don't think he would get out of the driveway unscaved !!
Its fake

Tampa, FL

#2 Feb 4, 2014
Hilarious wrote:
Whats the Verdict does everybody like it or hate it! I believe if some drove up into a locals driveway and flat end his tires in front of him or her don't think he would get out of the driveway unscaved !!
if u noticed the truck they Burnt and the truck the boy flattened the tires on is the same truck. The boy drove a ford ranger and the truck that burnt was a s10. It's so fake. Notice the little details. I know the diff in vehicles.
Going to north Carolina

Pikeville, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2014
Anyone want to go with me to find some ginseng in North Carolina. I really believe these same things go no here to because all the druggies are digging to early and even the baby plant. If I catch them there they will be prosecuted
Hilarious

Manchester, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2014
Its fake wrote:
<quoted text>if u noticed the truck they Burnt and the truck the boy flattened the tires on is the same truck. The boy drove a ford ranger and the truck that burnt was a s10. It's so fake. Notice the little details. I know the diff in vehicles.
Yeah believe it or not I did notice the S10 pickup! It's like the old westerns the bucking bronc which might be a stud! Then when they miraculously ride out on a mare neck reining all the the way home!
Clinton Jones

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2014
This show is actually worse than Amish Mafia! I never thought a show could be worse than Amish Mafia...but now I know it can! This show is so ridiculously fake and staged, it's almost comical!

I've got news for y'all...'Seng ain't the big cash crop up there...WEED is! And those boys up there will kill ANYONE they catch on their property around their dope fields NO QUESTIONS ASKED! That's why law enforcement doesn't go in there unless there are 25-30 agents/officers in force MINIMUM because they'll kill cops too if the cops are stupid enough to come in there a couple at a time. The hillbilly people don't care who you are!
Hilarious wrote:
Whats the Verdict does everybody like it or hate it! I believe if some drove up into a locals driveway and flat end his tires in front of him or her don't think he would get out of the driveway unscaved !!
Jepp Nowadays

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2014
The son of the father is a great example of why you should not have sex with or marry sisters! Haaa, haaa, haaaaaaa!
Kris

Brockton, MA

#8 Feb 13, 2014
Its fake wrote:
<quoted text>if u noticed the truck they Burnt and the truck the boy flattened the tires on is the same truck. The boy drove a ford ranger and the truck that burnt was a s10. It's so fake. Notice the little details. I know the diff in vehicles.
You know what I was thinking that same exact thing that the truck that was burnt looked exactly like the one he axed the tires of, glad I'm not the only one that realized that lol
info for you

West Liberty, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2014
that show is dumb as hell and sure is NOT TRUE and gives us good people a bad name.I wish they would take that show off tv and put a nother pot growing show on tv thats reall life.
cmw

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 13, 2014
Its fake wrote:
<quoted text>if u noticed the truck they Burnt and the truck the boy flattened the tires on is the same truck. The boy drove a ford ranger and the truck that burnt was a s10. It's so fake. Notice the little details. I know the diff in vehicles.
Vehicles are found in a junkyard, just like on "MoonShiners", I noticed too, that the cowboy drove an 80's ranger, then his truck that got burned up was an S-10. The series was brought to life by the Foxfire Book Series.
cmw

Atlanta, GA

#11 Feb 13, 2014
The story about The Applacian Outlaws and MoonShiners is derived from stories in the old FoxFire books, its all fake, books aint but the tv series are,.Buy the books and read them, its cheaper than the reruns. Oak Island and Monsters and Mysteries are derived from other books too. All tv series are bs.
Michigan Seng Farmer

Brighton, MI

#12 Feb 14, 2014
Going to north Carolina wrote:
Anyone want to go with me to find some ginseng in North Carolina. I really believe these same things go no here to because all the druggies are digging to early and even the baby plant. If I catch them there they will be prosecuted
Wtf?
I really believe these same things GO NO HERE TO?
Were you high when commenting about the druggies digging TOO early?
If you're able to prosecute them, are we to believe that you're a LEO (Law Enforcement Officer)?
Just asking... it would make sense that a dumb cop would write comments with such bad grammar!
jethro bodine

Laurel, MS

#13 Feb 14, 2014
Comments above proves people from Michigan are just as dumb. Maybe a reality show is in your future.
Hilarious

Manchester, KY

#14 Feb 14, 2014
Clinton Jones wrote:
This show is actually worse than Amish Mafia! I never thought a show could be worse than Amish Mafia...but now I know it can! This show is so ridiculously fake and staged, it's almost comical!
I've got news for y'all...'Seng ain't the big cash crop up there...WEED is! And those boys up there will kill ANYONE they catch on their property around their dope fields NO QUESTIONS ASKED! That's why law enforcement doesn't go in there unless there are 25-30 agents/officers in force MINIMUM because they'll kill cops too if the cops are stupid enough to come in there a couple at a time. The hillbilly people don't care who you are!
<quoted text>
The only thing that really piss me off is when then so-called General reneged on his promised price to the other old guy and the he got pissed! Then the General told him nobody disrespect him in that way showing him patting his old gun!if that would have really happens one of these old hillbillys would have pulled his a$$ out of that truck and I think everybody can figure out the rest! My daddy always said son don't advertise your wares if they don't know what you got odds are they will leave you alone ! You decide when and where to fight don't let someone else decide where you will have to!
handyman434

Clarkson, KY

#15 Feb 17, 2014
I grew up in the Appalachian Mountains in Virginia, and there are so many flaws. First-no one from Georgia is going to drive all the way to West Virginia when Tennessee, Virginia, and North Carolina have vast miles of National Forrest to dig on. In all my years I have never dug 12 pounds of sang in a day and gotten $1,000.00 for it green! No one shoots out truck tires or shoots at anyone unless you are poaching personal property. Two pronged plants do not produce 15 year old roots. This show is terrible and doesn't accurately give any facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE of daycare 4 hr Nina 15
To Social Services 5 hr who 15
Jackson City Getting Shafted 7 hr foolish 10
wreck on wolverine 7 hr Hunter 71
my wifes labia are 3 inches long (Jan '11) 7 hr Real1976 27
Best gospel singer in jackson 7 hr Just one 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Known Fact 131,906
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH