First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fcking idiots

United States

#21 Jul 26, 2012
You know what, Cheyenne is the fucking sore loser because she got dq and then come running her mouth at katie because of what she THOUGHT katie had done & that was nothing!!!! If cheyenne had a problem with being dq then she should have took it up with Walt & Mae, not Katie! She needs to grow up & stop being so imature.. Katie is the sweetest girl & never causes trouble. What happen to her Saturday night was uncalled for & she will pay for it one day. Just because Mae is Katie's first cousin doesnt mean she is her "pick" Katie & JR are treated just as equal as everyone else at that track! You guys really have nothing better to do then talk about a child, such "grown" people
Fcking idiots

United States

#22 Jul 26, 2012
You know what, Cheyenne is the fucking sore loser because she got dq and then come running here mouth at katie because of what she THOUGHT katie had done & that was nothing!!!! If cheyenne had a problem with being dq then she should have took it up with Walt & Mae, not Katie! Cheyenne should have kept the $10 & used take care of her baby!!!! She needs to grow up & stop being so imature.. Katie is the sweetest girl & never causes trouble. What happen to her Saturday night was uncalled for & she will pay for it one day. Just because Mae is Katie's first cousin doesnt mean she is her "pick" Katie & JR are treated just as equal as everyone else at that track! You guys really have nothing better to do then talk about a child.. some adults
annoyed

Pikeville, KY

#23 Jul 26, 2012
A pregnant girl fighting? She needs to grow the hell up and worry about the child inside her
Fcking idiots

United States

#24 Jul 26, 2012
Yes i agree!!! Some mom she is going to be!
Ya right

Jackson, KY

#25 Jul 26, 2012
YOu guys have something to say about Chey and Steph go to there face and say it to them don't hide behind a fake name and run your mouth. And Steph and Chey did not start the fight KATIE did running her mouth cause Chey went to walk off and KATIE started runing her mouth and balled her fist up to hit her so huh yeah Chey is going to hit back I mean come on who would'nt? And by the way oh yea they do have picks at the track cause if they did'nt then why did they not tell chey when she drewed that she could'nt race for huh? Oh well who cares it is over now and what happen happened..... But 191 will not last much longer there running everyone off....
i know

Pikeville, KY

#26 Jul 26, 2012
Fcking idiots wrote:
Yes i agree!!! Some mom she is going to be!
she has one kid already a little boy i think she is a shittty mom
Heather

Jackson, KY

#27 Jul 26, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
she has one kid already a little boy i think she is a shittty mom
Well let me tell you guys something Sheph is a good mother she does have one kid and it is not a boy it is a lil girl and she is a Really good mother and she has a boy on the way shows how much you guys know you all better just lay off cause you all don't know nothing about this girl....
You need help

United States

#28 Jul 26, 2012
You guys really need to stop this stuff!! What would you do if somoene came up to you & slammed ten dollars down and called you a sore loser & said you cheated? Cheyenne really should have kept that 10 dollars and saved up money to buy some new clothes! she looks so skanky! All she is, is jealous of katie & how pretty she is! Katie did what anyone else would do & that was throw the $10 back at cheyenna & tell her it was incalled for in her coming over and trying to start stuff! so clearly Cheyenne is the one who started the whole thing!
peeps

Richmond, KY

#29 Jul 26, 2012
Why are grown women fighting and cursing with a girl under 18, some adult behavior? Everybody needs to stay home and stay away from each other.
lol

West Liberty, KY

#30 Jul 26, 2012
it don't matter anyway. the crow's got banned for life. go back to lucky 7 if you can.
Seriously

Jackson, KY

#31 Jul 26, 2012
Banned! How many does that make now. Grow up people it is just a race. Learn how to control your anger.
Thank you

West Liberty, KY

#32 Jul 26, 2012
annoyed wrote:
A pregnant girl fighting? She needs to grow the hell up and worry about the child inside her
I am so glad this was said!!!!!!
glad they got banned

West Liberty, KY

#33 Jul 26, 2012
lol wrote:
it don't matter anyway. the crow's got banned for life. go back to lucky 7 if you can.
They probably can't go there ether...
Heather

Pikeville, KY

#34 Jul 27, 2012
You need help wrote:
You guys really need to stop this stuff!! What would you do if somoene came up to you & slammed ten dollars down and called you a sore loser & said you cheated? Cheyenne really should have kept that 10 dollars and saved up money to buy some new clothes! she looks so skanky! All she is, is jealous of katie & how pretty she is! Katie did what anyone else would do & that was throw the $10 back at cheyenna & tell her it was incalled for in her coming over and trying to start stuff! so clearly Cheyenne is the one who started the whole thing!
Why does everyone have to get on her and put ppl down when they have no ideal on what they are talking about Cheyenne is a good girl and she works and takes care of her baby Everyone just needs to lay off of them girls and as far as getting banned from 191 who really cares cause that place is nothing but a JOKE anymore they keep on and they wont have no track to run cause they keep running ppl off.....
Get a life

United States

#35 Jul 27, 2012
Clearly they got banned because all they want to do is fight with people!! Katie had done nothing wrong that night. What happen to her was so uncalled for. Katie is a 4.0 student, plays sports, never causes any trouble such a good girl & will go places on life. You guys none know anything about her so this needs to be dropped!
Everyone

Pikeville, KY

#36 Aug 1, 2012
Everyone involved in the fights should be banned. No sense in someone getting hurt over a stupid race

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I heard that Renee Rudd, (Jul '13) 3 hr Sherry lynn 11
rita chaffins 5 hr Friend 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Known Fact 131,920
Two NYPD Cops Murdered 6 hr swallow a camel 15
BEWARE of daycare 6 hr sass 26
my wifes labia are 3 inches long (Jan '11) 6 hr Beaver Doctor 28
Best gospel singer in jackson 8 hr Shy Guy 5
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web