Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2013
toobad

Pikeville, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2011
Did it occur to you that you're messing with the sanctity of marriage when you convince married women that they need to leave their husbands? There's a special place in hell for you.
SeeSee

Birmingham, AL

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Don't you mean Joey
hmmm

Pikeville, KY

#3 Nov 23, 2011
no, she means scott allen. He's made his rounds around the hospital nurses a few times. Sounds like he has a latest victim.
bingo

West Liberty, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2011
with who? give me a hint
mmmm

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2011
Who is he seeing? Who has he seen in the past at the hospital?
well

Sharpsburg, KY

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Judgement on posts. Guess the latest sucker is angry. Don't worry sweetheart, you'll agree soon enough. It's all a game to him. and then you'll be alone.
hello

Springfield, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2011
Hello!? What about Scott's WIFE! She the innocent one in all this getting cheated on! She's a wonderful person who deserves much better!
true

Sharpsburg, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2011
I hope she sees the light and moves on with her life. And he needs to realize that what goes around comes around. And as far as the other woman, keep telling yourself that what your doing isnt evil. It is. He's lying about his wife being terrible. She's not, and your an idiot. but keep bein his audience and making an fool of yourself. Is the lab really that cozy?
scuzz bag

Richmond, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2011
horray for everybody merry christmas
hah

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 4, 2011
scuzz bag wrote:
horray for everybody merry christmas
lol
kool aid

Lexington, KY

#12 Jul 14, 2012
lol
kool aid

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 14, 2012
She has someone to. She has a girlfriend
curious

Richmond, KY

#14 Jul 26, 2012
true wrote:
I hope she sees the light and moves on with her life. And he needs to realize that what goes around comes around. And as far as the other woman, keep telling yourself that what your doing isnt evil. It is. He's lying about his wife being terrible. She's not, and your an idiot. but keep bein his audience and making an fool of yourself. Is the lab really that cozy?
Does Scott have a brother named Shane?
LoL

Richmond, KY

#15 Jul 26, 2012
Which Scott Alen?? What is his role at the hospital??
Yea he has a brother

Hazard, KY

#16 Aug 5, 2012
And I'm Shane, Scott hasn't been around been with any of the the nurses, hes one of the best men you sorry ass women could ever hope for. Thats all that's wrong, you cant have a man like him so you start running your flapper. All he has ever done is work his ass off and try to provide. So just mind your own business and get a life. And if you have something to say PLEASE for the love of GOD come to Rowdy and say it, Im not hard to find, but I guarantee you will be!
jane doe

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 10, 2012
well how about all this
kentucky02

Barnesville, OH

#18 Jul 23, 2013
are you all talking about scott wyrick because i hear that when he worked for krcc that he cheated on his wife up there at work he messed with an underage child he knows its true what he done so many alliagance towards him on that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min nope 1,578
corruption in jackson ky 25 min In the know 23
Kendra Whitee has a mouth 1 hr Lola 1
Sory about the pasing of Raggs 1 hr Lola 2
Why Pray 1 hr Lola 27
Brandon Miller Gone at last 1 hr Lola 33
who overdosed 1 hr Lola 4
wreck on wolverine 2 hr Lola 60
•••
•••