The Feds sure have a lot nervous right now.

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 147 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
got a lot nervous

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Seen a whole lot of people missing where their usual posts are located.But they cant hide from THE FEDS.They are probaly sucking valium down by the bottles.
Wondering

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Are you talking Hardees, McDonalds and so forth....
FYI

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Wait and see when this election is over who they pick up , just saying.
thinking

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

when are they gonna pick up that no good judge lil harve,the one who bought votes an stole the fema money,,
nervous John L

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

I bet John L is nervous right now.
thinking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

thinking wrote:
when are they gonna pick up that no good judge lil harve,the one who bought votes an stole the fema money,,
I wish they would get him along with several of Rays deputies that sure bought a lot of votes one was raided recently but nothing found the other one up 476 does nothing much until election time LOL his time is a comin,shorter then he thinks.A shame when his own family is doing the talkin
thinking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

nervous John L wrote:
I bet John L is nervous right now.
Bet he is!!
citizen of jackson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

John Turner should be nervous or he had better be . He is on the list ha ha ha
County Tahoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

I wonder if they will investigate the money that it is going to take to repair the county Tahoe after it was wrecked this week?
Know The Truth

Neeses, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

The Tahoe will not be fixed because lil Harve already has a new one ordered and so has the 911 co-ordinator. She also drives her vehicle back and forth to work. This is something else our tax money is paying for. She gets a big salary and we the tax payers buy her gas to go to work. Everyone knows the Tahoe wasn't stolen, just Lil Harve out drinking and having a good time at the tax payers expense.There was beer cans in the Tahoe when it was pulled in.THATS A FACT.
County Tahoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Know The Truth wrote:
The Tahoe will not be fixed because lil Harve already has a new one ordered and so has the 911 co-ordinator. She also drives her vehicle back and forth to work. This is something else our tax money is paying for. She gets a big salary and we the tax payers buy her gas to go to work. Everyone knows the Tahoe wasn't stolen, just Lil Harve out drinking and having a good time at the tax payers expense.There was beer cans in the Tahoe when it was pulled in.THATS A FACT.
Time to ring up the "Brothers". That Tahoe was purchased with Federal money. What the hell is she doing driving a county car home for. She isn't an elected official and is certainly not a first responder. She is just a glorified clerk. I wonder what fool deputy signed his name on the accident report saying it was stolen.
john l and aids hc

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

citizen of jackson wrote:
John Turner should be nervous or he had better be . He is on the list ha ha ha
I heard John L has aids and hc that he caught from Debby Mcintosh.Debby Mcintosh gave them to Lloyd Duncan and they already caused him to pass.John L is a nasty nasty guy.
Well News Flash

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

john l and aids hc wrote:
<quoted text>I heard John L has aids and hc that he caught from Debby Mcintosh.Debby Mcintosh gave them to Lloyd Duncan and they already caused him to pass.John L is a nasty nasty guy.
John L knows how to get it done and does it well!! He has the equipment needed to get the job done and done to make you feel like a real woman. He will have to change from female to males in the NEAR future!!! lol
News Flash

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

got a lot nervous wrote:
Seen a whole lot of people missing where their usual posts are located.But they cant hide from THE FEDS.They are probaly sucking valium down by the bottles.
Great Job o Advocate owner for testifying against these vote buyers. Heard last night, Bobby Thorpe go this "Rat" subpoena and will be testifying secretly on several of these cases. The only keep you hid if you are an informant. WTG Bob, great job helping bring all these vote buyers down. Good thing you got them before they got you.
John Ls indictment news

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Check this out on Arch and John L: http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Schoo... he,he,he,he!
LOL

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Ron youre so funny. I know for a fact Bobby has never been subpoenaed. Good try though trying to cover your informant status up though. It's ok, everyone already knows about you Ron.
John Ls indictment news

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Check this out on Arch and John L http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Schoo... he,he,he,he!
John Ls indictment news

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

News Flash

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

LOL wrote:
Ron youre so funny. I know for a fact Bobby has never been subpoenaed. Good try though trying to cover your informant status up though. It's ok, everyone already knows about you Ron.
hahahahahaha, Post your name Bobby, I heard you ran again today when he tried to talk to you, no never mind, "Rats" like you end up where they belong. Your days seem to be numbered, and I sure wouldn't want to be you when these vote buyers find out you testified against them. What bird cannot fly? A jail bird!!!!You are a rat and informant and everyone in the county knows who the feds seen and whose office they came to EVERY TIME. Play the blame game big boy, but these people going to jailknow who the Feds met with. Ohhh it is so much fun watching your "Rat" a$$ squirm
state police

Williston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

whick is going too have the biggest round up ever and the voting deal is not over with fbi is already in whick

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min GOTP 150,913
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min ruff 887
Druggie 15 min your fee 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,418
Willie Bush for State Rep (Dec '09) 10 hr Possum bottom 7
supporthollon 11 hr tell it truthfully 14
What Kind Of America do you want? 12 hr Gertrude 1
the fit has hit the shan @ LP 15 hr LMAO 22

Search the Jackson Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs