Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,370
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#243903 Jun 15, 2012
pbfa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Lynne, you replied because you are Lynne D, and you are a victim of Narcissstic Personality Disorder.
You're a feeble-minded moron, as well.
Sucks to be you.
Spot on, p.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#243904 Jun 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So I can assume that we leave the subject with an open mind that maybe Jesus did exist?
On to this century. I listened to the program with interest and was dissappointed that no sister from the LCWR was in attendence. I didn't get a clear picture of what they want from the Vatican. I understand their need to promote social justice but I don't remember any of them being so vocal against pedophile priests. It seems to me some had to be aware.
Do the sisters want to be fathers? God knows the mothers and the government have replaced fathers but that is another subject for another day.
Good Evening "Ink."

To be clear, I'm not trying to argue from a position that says that Jesus definitely did not exist--I'm honestly still on the fence about that and probably always will be. Nor am I really trying to convince you of anything or chip-away at your faith as it were.
I'm just genuinely enjoying a good conversation with you.
If you want to pursue this I'm game...in fact, I've thought of some titles you might find interesting regarding that subject:
"The Passover Plot" by Hugh J. Schonfield. An interesting book that speculates how Jesus was more of a political rebel than a religious figure. "Jesus: An Historian's Review of the Gospels" by Michael Grant. A good work that tries to uncover, and understand Jesus through an historian's perspective. "Jesus and the Riddle of the Dead Sea Scrolls" by Barbara Thiering. A very interesting book that speculates that Jesus was actually a member of the Essenes, and that some of the "miracles" he'd performed were actually coded messages that were later interpreted to be "miracles."
Anyhow onto this century. Yes I heartily agree that it was disappointing that there wasn't a representative of the LCWR on the show to present their argument directly. And yeah, sans direct representative, the whole motive of the LCWR remains unclear, at least to me. Granted I still haven't read-up enough about them and their position but I'm working on that. No I also don't remember an audible shriek from them about the sexual scandals in the Church.
As to your last statement well, I can definitely see how someone with a conservative point of view and values rooted in tradition would perceive our current cultural shifts in that manner but, as you said, that's another subject for another day.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#243905 Jun 15, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ending the pregnancy is killing the fetus. Same thing.
And killing is taking a human life...its murder.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#243906 Jun 15, 2012
Katie wrote:
Oh looky here at this pattern of PCers showing PLers up and then getting banned. Like I was the week after Easter, two weeks after my ex passed away unexpectedly. Such wonderful displays of Xtianity.
STO is better than all of you put together. He shows up Doc and Lynne D without profanity (like my posts w/ warnings about profanity when none existed), but POOF! Gone.
You whinybaby reporters got nothing else, huh? If anyone should be banned, it should be Lynne D just for using and hording all the bandwidth.
Unbelievable. So they LIE to the Mods in order to get PC banned. Their MO is to try to shut us up, just like their goal is to try to control our reproductive choices. They are dull-witted, unethical cowards, katie. And we will NEVER stop standing our ground.

NEVER.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#243907 Jun 15, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladi darling...How've you been baby????
You watch the show Storage Wars? Well, in the words of Dave Hester, YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!
that's on both.
Just fine, dear friend! The water has been awesome this season. I actually went in on Memorial Day weekend. It was invigorating, clean and absolutely thrilling! I'll bet that at roughly 63 degrees F, it was a good 20 degrees colder than it is by you!

Saw the show once, but I catch your drift!

a) She should go for it! lol

b) Hang on for dear life! xoxoox!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#243908 Jun 15, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>And killing is taking a human life...its murder.
No it isn't, simp. Not ALL killing of humans is murder. Why do you not get that simple concept after allll of these years, dear? Does anything stay in that empty lil head of yours?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#243909 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"however YOU claimed I said you LIVED there - and YOU were lying about that, since I NEVER have or did."
Saying book stores in Bangor were "local" to Lynne, IS saying she lived in the bangor AREA, liar.
BULLSHIT. Syracuse bookstores are LOCAL to me, but I DONT LIVE THERE. NY city bookstores are LOCAL to La, but SHE DOESNT LIVE THERE.

You claimed I said you LIVED in Bangor, and I DID NOT. PERIOD. And NOW you're trying desperately, and failingly, to LIE on top of your inital lie.

"Oh, and you're lying right now when discussing a "former poster", since YOU ARE THE OP that used to post as Lynne D, this IS a fact - YOU ARE A CURRENT POSTER, not a 'former' one."
Ridiculous. Saying Lynne is a former poster is true. Lynne isn't posting here "currently", bonehead, no matter how you look at it.
Since you ARE the OP known as Lynne D, no matter what you call yourself NOW, you ARE currently posting here you fkn moron.

Location hidden

#243910 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has been proven is a lie. Keep it up. lol.
You wish Lynniekins. ROFLMAO!

Location hidden

#243911 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, you're claiming to have seen the posts. There's no proof you have seen them and that they say what you claim they say, because your claims are hearsay, you lawyer fraud.
@@ You're an IDIOT Lynne.

If he says he's seen them PERSONALLY, its NOT "hearsay". You dont even know what hearsay is obviously.

If you can PROVE he DIDNT see those posts, then PROVE it. Otherwise, stop lying about something so stupid.
The only person who could claim something is not hearsay about what Lynne posted, is Lynne. Not you, not me not anyone else. I also saw the posts and is how I know you're lying, which is why I asked you to prove your claim with Lynne's posts.
THen PROVE he's lying. Put up or shut up bitch.

Location hidden

#243912 Jun 15, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Persevere used to do the same; remember that Mich?
And then lil Lily denies my contention that a way a person posts is like their fingerprint and no matter under how many altered egos she tries to hide, she can't hide the way she posts, or writes.
There's no argument that the idiot posting as 'lily' IS Lynne D. Everyone knows it. Hell, Topix even confirmed it when they told me that I "wasn't incorrect" in my claims, after she or the Skank tried to complain about me calling her out on her lie.

For whatever her sick reason, Lynne think's she's accomplishing something BESIDES making a fool of herself with this stupidity. Its some funny stuff actually! LOL

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#243913 Jun 15, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't, simp. Not ALL killing of humans is murder. Why do you not get that simple concept after allll of these years, dear? Does anything stay in that empty lil head of yours?
Killing a human being is murder and will get you life in prison. Only in war if its just,and there are no just wars, people have post traumatic stress syndrome when they kill in a war, haunts them all their lives. How many have you killed? One we know of, maybe more. Killing an innocent life through abortion and Euthanasia is wrong and you will have to answer to God.

Location hidden

#243914 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't "accept" your challenge when I replied, you nit wit.
Actually you DID you bonehead LOL!
I was proving your challenge was meaningless and wouldn't prove a thing, and it didn't.
Actually, your continuted denials and justifications prove a great deal. Your denials are what proves nothing! LOLOLOL!
Neither does anything you have ever claimed on this topic or any other.
You keep thinking that Lynniekins!

Location hidden

#243915 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not making any more sense with this post than you did with your previous one.
Isn't it amusing that Lynnie thinks NOBODY else makes sense but her and whoever she's sucking up to at the moment? LOL!!
I'm not defending a person, I'm defending what I know to be the truth.

The FACT is that if you're NOT that person, then YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS. You can't. Its physically impossible.

You have no hesitation about telling others that what THEY PERSONALLY know are lies, but YOU claim what YOU know about someone you claim not to be, have never met and dont know shit about to be "true".

You dont even understand how INCREDIBLY STUPID you make yourself look with such a ridiculous comment!

And since you ARE that person, and are flat out lying about it, you dont even know what "truth" means.

And you WONDER why NOBODY takes your stupid ass seriously?? Why you have LESS than ZERO crediblity and even LESS respect? ROFLMAO!

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#243916 Jun 15, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>200 miles on a bicycle in 7 days isn't that time consuming. Do you go to the gym or exercise in some way?
That's an avg. of at least 200 miles in 7 days is and avg of (at least) 28 miles a day. You think biking 28 miles a day isn't time consuming? The only way it wouldn't be, is if the "bike" was a motorcycle.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243917 Jun 15, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Only an idiot would criticize someone for doing regular cardiovascular exercise.
No, only an idiot would claim to bike an avg of 28 miles day while supposedly having time to hold a job, be a husband and father and post on Topix the amount of time he spends posting here.

It's the ones who aren't idiots who know he's full of shit about what he supposedly does irl.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243918 Jun 15, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ending the pregnancy is killing the fetus. Same thing.
Exactly. What do you suppose your fetus was, in relation to you?

Answer: Your developing child.

Location hidden

#243919 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
http://dictionary.reference.co m/browse/hearsay
unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge
http://www.duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/H/Hear...
Hearsay Definition:
Evidence that is offered by a witness of which they do not have direct knowledge but, rather, their testimony is based on what others have said to them.
Obviously CD, you don't have direct knowledge of Lynne's life. Only she or people who know her in real life would. So anything you claim about what she posted is hearsay.
As I said, get your money back. You weren't taught anything about law.
Psssssssst....STUPID......he's not claiming anything about what he knows of her life - he's stating facts that are based on reading her POSTS. His FIRSTHAND KNOWLEDGE of her posts are NOT hearsay.

But by your OWN "rationale" - YOU dont have direct knoweldge of her life either. In FACT, you have LESS than anyone here, some of us who actually DID know her OFF this forum and "IRL".

Thus, by your OWN "logic", YOUR comments aren't even hearsay, they're just pure bullshit.

IF you're NOT "Lynne D" that is.

And since you ARE, and we've ALL read your crap over the years, we KNOW you're full of shit.

Location hidden

#243920 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to keep using the term, at least get it right. It's not "altered egos" you bonehead. It's "alter ego". You're welcome for my educating you once again. You people don't know anything.
No Lynniekins, it would be YOU, the high school drop out that doesn't know anything.

While talking about you, who's used MORE THAN ONE NAME as your "alter ego", and has changed that name more than once - AND while talking about this in the past tense - using the term "altered ego's" would be 100% grammatically correct.

But good try. Its always amusing to watch you "educate" us if on nothing else, how ignorant you are about MULTIPLE subjects.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243921 Jun 15, 2012
Katie wrote:
Oh looky here at this pattern of PCers showing PLers up and then getting banned. Like I was the week after Easter, two weeks after my ex passed away unexpectedly. Such wonderful displays of Xtianity.
STO is better than all of you put together. He shows up Doc and Lily without profanity (like my posts w/ warnings about profanity when none existed), but POOF! Gone.
You whinybaby reporters got nothing else, huh? If anyone should be banned, it should be (Lily) just for using and hording all the bandwidth.
(corrected name for accuracy)

STO got banned? I didn't know that. I thought he was joking. I can tell you that I had nothing to do with it and he didn't "show me up one bit, so you can stick your unsubstantiated claims. You people are obviously not reported or banned because you "show PLers up". You people have yet to do that. You get OWNED here BY PLers. There's no cause for anyone to be reporting you people on those grounds, that's for damned for. lol.

STO has never "showed up Doc or me, and you never showed anyone up when you got yourself banned, because you couldn't control your language, and the mods probably only knew about it because you went and whined to them about NR. Naturally they'd check out the posts, and apparently they discovered YOU were the one posting things against TOS.

Location hidden

#243922 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, it's called lying through your chubby little fingers.
Oh isn't Lynniekins cute in her desperation? Stooping to making LYING comments, alluding to the appearance of someone she's never seen to try to demean them. How pathetic.

Shall we discuss YOUR appearance and how it may have changed since YOU last showed your picture in your avitar Lynniekins? Still have that badly died red hair for example?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 15 min Driver7789 11,170
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 26 min GeorgeCZ 309,570
It's Leap Year. Be sure to set your clock ahea... 1 hr Government 1
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 1 hr Norm Chaney 5,601
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr the Don 3,107
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 47,611
Ebola czar is the invisible man 2 hr reality is a crutch 2

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]