Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,481)

Showing posts 229,601 - 229,620 of303,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> You ride your bike 200 miles a week. Hmmmm....between THAT,work,and other activities,when do you spend time with the little one?
@@
In-between all that and posting on Topix.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
Sweet Mother of God, after scrolling through pages of bullshit, I feel like I've experienced deja vu.
I recall when Lynne used to post, it took her about 4 pages to clarify a post. If no one was discussing her and everyone was discussing the topic at hand, she'd start some shit, freak out when folks would throw shit back at her and basically, she'd constantly poke a sleeping bear(s) in order to bring attention back to her.
Quite frankly, it's played out and I think everyone should just stop feeding the monkey.
I did...after about a week of reading her rubbish. It doesn't take much to perceive that she is one effed up nutjob.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks !!!
Ya see where it says "...often used of a human fetus at seven months but may be interpreted according to the state of the art of medicine" ?
That statement could never be made if the definition was WITHOUT medical assistance.
Ya see also where it says the fetus is "considered viable when it weighs 500 grams or more and the pregnancy is over 20 weeks in duration" ? CONSIDERED VIABLE.......not that it has a chance to REACH viability as you said.
And this was supposed to prove you and dicky right and us wrong ???
Thanks again genius....for the hundredth and last time !!!
LOL

She claimed she doesn't lie, yet still hasn't provided that post where you left off the word "right".

Wonder why it is that we can locate the posts which prove the claims we make, about the things they've said, or that they've lied about. But they can never come back with posts of the people they make claims about, with regard to what was or wasn't said by us. Hmmmm

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called time management.. You might want to try it sometime.
LOL, it's called lying through your chubby little fingers.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
English professors weep every time you post.
And the insane give a standing ovation.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text> Worthy of a repost.
Thank you.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does one fit in to be online....
LMAO!! I'm trying to fit in a little posting during my two minute break.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that he's lying, liar.

Did I ever tell you that I liked you better as Percy?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks !!!
Ya see where it says "...often used of a human fetus at seven months but may be interpreted according to the state of the art of medicine" ?
That statement could never be made if the definition was WITHOUT medical assistance.
Ya see also where it says the fetus is "considered viable when it weighs 500 grams or more and the pregnancy is over 20 weeks in duration" ? CONSIDERED VIABLE.......not that it has a chance to REACH viability as you said.
And this was supposed to prove you and dicky right and us wrong ???
Thanks again genius....for the hundredth and last time !!!
It is secondary, Doc. Not the big deal you, Lynne D, and BA have made it out to be. You are making a baseless, false accusation that the others and I are not understanding what the medical definition of VIABILITY means. When all along, it is you three who've misconstrued it.

But still, declare your victory and be done with it. I am.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
you would know more about lying through chubby little fingers Lynne as you do it here so often.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Any time :)

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! I'm trying to fit in a little posting during my two minute break.
you get a two minute break.. WOW

LOL

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>
"""You were the one who generalized and judged all women who have chosen abortion by accusing them of having selfish motives, and accusing them of being lazy when you don't even know them""""
And?
You then proceeded to wonder if I even cared about WHY they aborted. I told you no. Then I asked you if YOU cared about WHY a woman kills her born child instead of giving that child up for adoption.
Do you CARE to know WHY she did it?
Answer please.
Nice bastardized version of my post.

You made statement that they do it because they are "selfish" and "lazy".

It's not my business why they did it. My point was that you don't care about these women as people and you only care about the embryo, and forcing your dogma on other people. And making really stupid judgements about people you don't even know. That was quite clear, even for a cretin such as yourself.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
She claimed she doesn't lie, yet still hasn't provided that post where you left off the word "right".
Wonder why it is that we can locate the posts which prove the claims we make, about the things they've said, or that they've lied about. But they can never come back with posts of the people they make claims about, with regard to what was or wasn't said by us. Hmmmm
Is that because you didn't understand it the first few thousand times I posted that I asked Doc a question, but he in turn chose to accuse me of something I didn't do. If and when I have time to dig up some posts to defend my defendant self from Doc's false accusations, I will. Right now, though, I have bigger fish to fry and you little minnows just don't count.

(ps, that old thread from the Terri Schiavo forum was saved in my old email -- knew you were curious about that)

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called time management.. You might want to try it sometime.
How is this even her business? What a crass, nosy, judgmental old btch that woman.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
you get a two minute break.. WOW
LOL
I'm not 20 anymore...hahahaha!

“2013 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! She sounds like my niece. She's 7 going on 25. She attempted to blackmail me a while ago. I told her to call my SO down for dinner. She did and he must've told her something to the effect of "I'll be right down!" because she was peeved by that and said "Dammit!". I tell her: "You don't say that word! That's a bad word!" and you know what that kid told me? "Yeah, well don't tell my mom or else you won't be my aunt anymore!", LMAO!! She's in a league of her own.
Ah, the "Dammit" word. Yep, my daughter has let that one slip a couple of times. Of course, I'm sure it's been more than a couple of times, but I've only heard it a couple of times.

My wife keeps telling me, "wait until she's 12 and 13, and then 16."

You know Mich, I've been in situations in my life that may scare others. I've had enemy missle lock on my aircraft, had a client sandbag me on cross, hell, I've even had my life threatened by a guy I put away 14 years ago. None of that has really scared me one bit.

But, thinking about my daughter growing up and coming into her own, scares the beejeebus out of me.

“2013 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll never 'fess up. CD. To do so would be to admit that we are *all* right about her. She'd rather die.
<quoted text>
Wow! 9 already?!?!
Ladi darling...How've you been baby????

You watch the show Storage Wars? Well, in the words of Dave Hester, YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

that's on both.

“Nasty Nana”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the "Dammit" word. Yep, my daughter has let that one slip a couple of times. Of course, I'm sure it's been more than a couple of times, but I've only heard it a couple of times.
My wife keeps telling me, "wait until she's 12 and 13, and then 16."
You know Mich, I've been in situations in my life that may scare others. I've had enemy missle lock on my aircraft, had a client sandbag me on cross, hell, I've even had my life threatened by a guy I put away 14 years ago. None of that has really scared me one bit.
But, thinking about my daughter growing up and coming into her own, scares the beejeebus out of me.
Just a sign of what a wonderful parent you are! Keep up the good work sweets, she'll turn out to be a gem.

“2013 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> You ride your bike 200 miles a week. Hmmmm....between THAT,work,and other activities,when do you spend time with the little one?
@@
I wake up at 4a four days a week, I'm out of the house by 4:30, ride until 5:30a and I'm waking her up by 6:00. I average 20 mph on my bike, so figure I ride 30 miles each day I go out, times 4, that's 120 miles. I ride between 70 and 100 miles on Sundays. Pedals up by 6a, I'm back home by 11:30.

So, I do make time to spend with the little one, and with my wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 229,601 - 229,620 of303,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••