Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#243926 Jun 15, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable. So they LIE to the Mods in order to get PC banned. Their MO is to try to shut us up, just like their goal is to try to control our reproductive choices. They are dull-witted, unethical cowards, katie. And we will NEVER stop standing our ground.
NEVER.
Projection. You sure sing a different tune when it's PLers that you PC reported and were banned.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243927 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSHIT. Syracuse bookstores are LOCAL to me, but I DONT LIVE THERE. NY city bookstores are LOCAL to La, but SHE DOESNT LIVE THERE.
You claimed I said you LIVED in Bangor, and I DID NOT. PERIOD. And NOW you're trying desperately, and failingly, to LIE on top of your inital lie.
<quoted text>
Since you ARE the OP known as Lynne D, no matter what you call yourself NOW, you ARE currently posting here you fkn moron.
I'm not desperate at all, since my initial claim and all others claims afterward except (one) was that YOU [mentioned] Bangor, and is how I knew something about Bangor in reference to Lynne. THAT was the original claim, I made.I proved that with the links to post and the post number, along with the exact post in which it was said. You lied in saying you never [mentioned] Bangor, and kept lying statiung that very same thing repeatedlyuntil I proved you did [mention].

If you want to try to use a technicality about saying something is "local" to Bangor is not saying someone "LIVED in" Bangor, then here's the other side of that technicality you're so desperately trying to use. Saying Bangor is a local AREA to Lynne is saying she l"ived in" the [Bangor AREA]. It's you who's desperate to try to get off on that technicality. Doesn't work and your desperation is obvious.

Again, Lynne is a former poster. Unless you see the name Lynn on the posts, Lynne isn't surrently posting here, despite your beliefs to the contrary.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#243928 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an avg. of at least 200 miles in 7 days is and avg of (at least) 28 miles a day. You think biking 28 miles a day isn't time consuming? The only way it wouldn't be, is if the "bike" was a motorcycle.
Cycling moderately, one can roughly EASILY go about 12 miles per hour on a moderately flat route. Faster with a good bike. So one should cover 1 mile in one twelfth of an hour. That's about 5 minutes. 28 miles isn't that long, or even that much for a serious biker.

I have some good friends that do double that daily from here to Syracuse and back by commuting to and from work. My cousin who lives in NYC, commutes daily over a good portion of the Brooklyn–Queens Greenway which in total is 40 miles long. She's not alone.

Perhaps you should get off your fat ass Lynne, and get on a bike. It might take you away from your life that is getting negative attention on this forum.

Heck, I can see you getting all kinds of negative attention that you so crave by biking. You'd plant your ass in the middle of the road, inciting road rage, then hold up traffic for hours as you tried to justify your stupidity in riding where you weren't supposed to...

Not everyone is as lazy as you are Lynniekins.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243929 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ You're an IDIOT Lynne.
If he says he's seen them PERSONALLY, its NOT "hearsay". You dont even know what hearsay is obviously.
If you can PROVE he DIDNT see those posts, then PROVE it. Otherwise, stop lying about something so stupid.
<quoted text>
THen PROVE he's lying. Put up or shut up bitch.
"If he says he's seen them PERSONALLY, its NOT "hearsay". You dont even know what hearsay is obviously."

The hearsay is what he claimed was said in the posts he said he saw, you ignorant buffoon.

I could prove he didn't see the posts if I provided the posts which proved what he claimed isn't what was said at all.

He made the claim, it's his burden to prove, nopt mine. I prove the claims I make.

You ALL lie, and I've proven it several times over. You're not putting anything over on anyone here who's not a PC bonehead.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243930 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no argument that the idiot posting as 'lily' IS Lynne D. Everyone knows it. Hell, Topix even confirmed it when they told me that I "wasn't incorrect" in my claims, after she or the Skank tried to complain about me calling her out on her lie.
For whatever her sick reason, Lynne think's she's accomplishing something BESIDES making a fool of herself with this stupidity. Its some funny stuff actually! LOL
"Hell, Topix even confirmed it when they told me that I "wasn't incorrect" in my claims, after she or the Skank tried to complain about me calling her out on her lie."

You're lying again. You already tried that lie and it was proven that IF Topix said anything to you, it was about Persevere, not me. From everything that's been posted from both sides, Persevere admitted to being Lynne, so Topix wasn't stating anything everyone didn't already know, pea brain. You want to make it seem as though Topix said that about me, but it was about Persevere, liar.

"For whatever her sick reason..." Foo "...think's she's accomplishing something BESIDES making a fool of herself with this stupidity.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243931 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Actually you DID you bonehead LOL!
<quoted text> Actually, your continuted denials and justifications prove a great deal. Your denials are what proves nothing! LOLOLOL!
<quoted text>
You keep thinking that Lynniekins!
You really are a bona fide bonehead.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243932 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amusing that Lynnie thinks NOBODY else makes sense but her and whoever she's sucking up to at the moment? LOL!!
<quoted text>
The FACT is that if you're NOT that person, then YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS. You can't. Its physically impossible.
You have no hesitation about telling others that what THEY PERSONALLY know are lies, but YOU claim what YOU know about someone you claim not to be, have never met and dont know shit about to be "true".
You dont even understand how INCREDIBLY STUPID you make yourself look with such a ridiculous comment!
And since you ARE that person, and are flat out lying about it, you dont even know what "truth" means.
And you WONDER why NOBODY takes your stupid ass seriously?? Why you have LESS than ZERO crediblity and even LESS respect? ROFLMAO!
"The FACT is that if you're NOT that person, then YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS. You can't. Its physically impossible."

lol, you mean like when you and your lying friends post about Lynne's life, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS. You can't. It's physically impossible."

That much is true, however as far as knowing what's been posted that I've seen, I would know the truth about that even NOT being that person. As I knew the truth about what YOU posted, and I easily proved, when you claimed you never mentioned Bangor in reference to Lynne.

"You dont even understand how INCREDIBLY STUPID you make yourself look with such a ridiculous comment!...you dont even know what "truth" means.
And you WONDER why NOBODY takes your stupid ass seriously?? Why you have LESS than ZERO crediblity and even LESS respect?"

Projection, Toots. No one who isn't a PC bonehead take you seriously, knows you're a pathological liar and have no idea what "truth" means, and you don't understand how incredibly stupid you make yourself look arguing when you haven't any idea what you're talking about.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243933 Jun 15, 2012
No one who isn't a PC bonehead take you seriously,[we all know] you're a pathological liar and have no idea what "truth" means, and you don't understand how incredibly stupid you make yourself look arguing when you haven't any idea what you're talking about.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243934 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssssst....STUPID......he's not claiming anything about what he knows of her life - he's stating facts that are based on reading her POSTS. His FIRSTHAND KNOWLEDGE of her posts are NOT hearsay.
But by your OWN "rationale" - YOU dont have direct knoweldge of her life either. In FACT, you have LESS than anyone here, some of us who actually DID know her OFF this forum and "IRL".
Thus, by your OWN "logic", YOUR comments aren't even hearsay, they're just pure bullshit.
IF you're NOT "Lynne D" that is.
And since you ARE, and we've ALL read your crap over the years, we KNOW you're full of shit.
"he's not claiming anything about what he knows of her life - he's stating facts that are based on reading her POSTS. His FIRSTHAND KNOWLEDGE of her posts are NOT hearsay."

Hey bonehead, it certainly is hearsay unless and until he provides the posts which would prove what he's actually stating facts. Otherwise, it's just his word about what SHE allegedly posted about HER life.

"In FACT, you have LESS than anyone here, some of us who actually DID know her OFF this forum and "IRL"."

You mean "real life" like [online] in e-mails. That "real life?" LOL That's not "real life" pea brain. That's still cyberspace.

In order for you to stop looking so stupid, you would need to stop posting on matters, words, topics you don't know anything about, and stop posting lies.

Location hidden

#243935 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not desperate at all, since my initial claim and all others claims afterward except (one) was that YOU [mentioned] Bangor, and is how I knew something about Bangor in reference to Lynne. THAT was the original claim, I made.I proved that with the links to post and the post number, along with the exact post in which it was said. You lied in saying you never [mentioned] Bangor, and kept lying statiung that very same thing repeatedlyuntil I proved you did [mention].
If you want to try to use a technicality about saying something is "local" to Bangor is not saying someone "LIVED in" Bangor, then here's the other side of that technicality you're so desperately trying to use. Saying Bangor is a local AREA to Lynne is saying she l"ived in" the [Bangor AREA]. It's you who's desperate to try to get off on that technicality. Doesn't work and your desperation is obvious.
THe only desperate one here Lynnikins, is you. And you've made that clearer and clearer the more you try to justify your bullshit.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243936 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
... how ignorant you are about MULTIPLE subjects.
Yes, why don't you "educate" us some on on what "hearsay" is, and how knowing people through e-mail,(which is the only other place you've mentioned "knowing" Lynne), is knowing the person in "real life".

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243937 Jun 15, 2012
Yes, why don't you "educate" us some (more) on...

Location hidden

#243938 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Lynne is a former poster. Unless you see the name Lynn on the posts, Lynne isn't surrently posting here, despite your beliefs to the contrary.
Since YOU ARE the OP formally KNOWN as Lynne, you ARE currently posting here, despite your increasingly desperate garbage to the contrary.

You are NOT a "former poster". Its your "former" name, but YOU ARE that poster, and EVERYONE knows it.

The only one you're fooling is yourself Lynnie, and I can't imagine you're a success at that either.

When we see "Lily" on the posts, its Lynne D lying again. CURRENT poster, not former. You ARE currently posting here, your denials to the contrary LYNNE.

Now go ahead and spend the rest of the night as you've spent your long day - lying, justifying and trying desperately to spin. I'll pop on sometime tomorrow, and you'll STILL be doing the same thing.

You pathetic schlub.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243939 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh isn't Lynniekins cute in her desperation? Stooping to making LYING comments, alluding to the appearance of someone she's never seen to try to demean them. How pathetic.
Shall we discuss YOUR appearance and how it may have changed since YOU last showed your picture in your avitar Lynniekins? Still have that badly died red hair for example?
"alluding to the appearance of someone she's never seen to try to demean them. How pathetic."

Not only can you not handle me saying that someone is childish in trying to prove something they're unable to prove about their real life, by saying they post lies with chubby little fingers, but you also keep displaying you couldn't understand it.

Grow thicker skin, you big baby. It had nothing to dow ith anyone's "appearance".

You're childish as well, you PC all are.

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#243941 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>I've already asked you what a question or answer about "child molestation" has to do with abortion. You didn't answer that question. The interest you PCers have in child molestation is a deflection from the topic of abortion. Just like your unsubstantiated personal attacks are.
Is a 13 or 15 year old that is having sex with an adult man being molested? It's a simple yes or no question. What is your answer?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243942 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cycling moderately, one can roughly EASILY go about 12 miles per hour on a moderately flat route. Faster with a good bike. So one should cover 1 mile in one twelfth of an hour. That's about 5 minutes. 28 miles isn't that long, or even that much for a serious biker.
Are you seriously going to suggest that CD is a "serious" biker? lol

Come on now, people, seriously. All you're proving is that you have this insecure need to try to prove something to strangers in an online forumabout things having to do with your real lives you couldn't possibly prove is true. This is CYBERSPACE, and no one gives a shit about things CD triesd to claim about his real life. He can't even prove anything he claims was posted here in the forum. lol.

He's being mocked for trying to claim something about himself that he can't possibly [prove] is true, especially when we've seen the amount of time he spends here, and claims to be a good and attentive husband, father and he also claims he has a job.Now he claims he also rides bike at 200 miles a week. It's ridiculous how much the guy claims about himself and it's always "My dad is bigger than your dad" types of claims. He's an idiot, and so are you for trying to verify that stupidity from him.

Location hidden

#243943 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hell, Topix even confirmed it when they told me that I "wasn't incorrect" in my claims, after she or the Skank tried to complain about me calling her out on her lie."
You're lying again. You already tried that lie and it was proven that IF Topix said anything to you, it was about Persevere, not me.
You ARE Perverse Lynne. You ARE Lynne D. This is a FACT that EVERYONE knows.

Who DO you think you're kidding Lynne?
From everything that's been posted from both sides, Persevere admitted to being Lynne, so Topix wasn't stating anything everyone didn't already know, pea brain. You want to make it seem as though Topix said that about me, but it was about Persevere, liar.
It was about YOU Lynne. You, Perverse and Lily are the same entity.

Oh, and BTW, lets see your "proof" that this was about Perverse and not YOU ie: your latest incarnation. Just curious if you can even provide THAT proof.

LOL!

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#243944 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>Says the person who argues that viability of a FETUS is 'born and surviving without medical assistance'. Yeah, that's rational.
That's not my claim, liar. That's what you made up, because your an idiot skank.

Viability means able to live normally. Period. That's a FACT.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243945 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
THe only desperate one here..., is you. And you've made that clearer and clearer the more you try to justify your bullshit.
You mean like this?

Foo: "BULLSHIT. Syracuse bookstores are LOCAL to me, but I DONT LIVE THERE. NY city bookstores are LOCAL to La, but SHE DOESNT LIVE THERE.
You claimed I said you LIVED in Bangor, and I DID NOT. PERIOD."
(Incorrect. Local would be living in the area)

Foo: "Hell, Topix even confirmed it when they told me that I "wasn't incorrect" in my claims, after she or the Skank tried to complain about me calling her out on her lie."

(Proven lie. It was about Persevere, not me)

Foo: "Psssssssst....STUPID.... ..he's not claiming anything about what he knows of her life - he's stating facts that are based on reading her POSTS. His FIRSTHAND KNOWLEDGE of her posts are NOT hearsay."
(trying to justify CD's bullshit as well.)

That's just on one page.

Location hidden

#243946 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"alluding to the appearance of someone she's never seen to try to demean them. How pathetic."
Not only can you not handle me saying that someone is childish in trying to prove something they're unable to prove about their real life, by saying they post lies with chubby little fingers, but you also keep displaying you couldn't understand it.
Grow thicker skin, you big baby. It had nothing to dow ith anyone's "appearance".
Clearly it DID have something to do with appearance, or you wouldn't have said it. Whether someone's fingers are "chubby" or not, YOU woudn't know. Implying that someone is childish while making an ignorant comment is YOU being childish Lynne, not them. And yes, whether you realise it or not, it IS implying something about their overall appearance. I know you are a high school drop out, but even someone of your limited intelligence can grasp that.

Are you implying all children's fingers are "chubby"? Are you implying that anyone with "chubby fingers" is incapable of speaking the truth about their own life? Anyone with "chubby fingers" is a chld and lying? If that's the case, you must have KIELBASA flopping around at the end of your wrists Mz Thang.

And WHOTHEFUCK are YOU to talk about somene else lying about their life, when YOU CANT OWN YOURS??
You're childish as well, you PC all are.
ROFLMAO You make ignorant comments like that and imply that OTHERS are childish??

I'd say you're a piece of work, but you're really just a piece of shit Lynne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 34 min TMAN_Mets 35,572
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,844
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 39 min De Oppresso Liber 3,200
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr forrest 11,119
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 315,482
Poll Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Apr 11 2brokeworthless 65
Any small store owners looking for discounted h... (Oct '14) Oct '14 savyseller8 1
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]