PVFD Video

Posted in the Jacksboro Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OMG_37757

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just to help wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just watched your video. What's the (real) problem? I see PVFD rushing to provide mutual aid to another fire dept in another district or jurisdiction not their own, upon requests to do so, and doing the best they can to get there as fast as they can, with the only directions made available to them, as any (rural) fire dept will do. I see a fire firefighter asking for your immediate assistance to keep a child (presumed to be his own) within your vehicle a safe distance away from the fire scene; I see a devoted fire fighter who obviously rushed in response to a crisis, on a moments notice, multi-tasking to keep everyone safe, and under the circumstances, he deserves a gold medal, and then some. I see you dangerously following in an obvious non-fire dept vehicle, with a non-fire dept issue video recorder (hmmm, illegal) trying to make it something it is not.
It takes a special kind of person to do what these (and all in all) fire fighters do; paid or volunteer (FYI, hence the rightful & nationwide name "BROTHERS"); though I know PVFD to be solely Volunteer,(as I reside within this community) and which in my opinion just adds to their awesome character and moral being. Not everyone has what it takes to rush to the aid of another human-being in need, to put their lives on the line to save another human-being, including their pets & livestock, homes and property, both commercial & residential. And your video just goes to prove their devotion to this [PVFD] much needed and appreciated volunteer community service.
What these men and women do in their personal & private lives is just that; personal & private. As surely as you can appreciate the same. I don't care what they may or may not do in their personal & private lives, as long as they continue to do what they do as Volunteer Fire Fighter's; which is far greater than anyone who videos them for public display.
What this all sounds like to me is a personal vendetta; which has nothing to do with how these individual's perform their duties as PVFD Volunteers and/or within and around their community.
BTW, have you done anything to help your local volunteer fire dept lately? donated any much needed funds to help keep this free community service as readily available as your video does show?
If I were an Attorney, I'd offer to represent PVFD in a civil law suit against you for this slander here on Topix and attempts to do the same on YouTube. But, I am not. So all I can say now is ...
SHAME on YOU!
greg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Sounds like James gross to me. As far as their driving . They need to slow down there going to help some there not going to get there if they wreck. They have crashed two trucks this month due to there driving. Those trucks are not race cars. If they keep driving like they do they will kill someone. Kids do not need to be on a truck going to a call much less on a scene of a meth fire. If they start acting professional people will respect them more and donate more. Don't yell at theo people that drive by on road blocks because they don't stop. Grow up act like some body not like morons.
aint goin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I see whoeverhas the camera breaking a lot of laws including reckless driving ambulance chasing speeding and failure to stop at stop signs......this child may be part of an explorer program, did you think aboutthat? It is not up to you to take thelaw into your own hands. If you feel this is wrong, you should notify the chief
to OMG_37757

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 10, 2010
 
OMG_37757 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched your video. What's the (real) problem? I see PVFD rushing to provide mutual aid to another fire dept in another district or jurisdiction not their own, upon requests to do so, and doing the best they can to get there as fast as they can, with the only directions made available to them, as any (rural) fire dept will do. I see a fire firefighter asking for your immediate assistance to keep a child (presumed to be his own) within your vehicle a safe distance away from the fire scene; I see a devoted fire fighter who obviously rushed in response to a crisis, on a moments notice, multi-tasking to keep everyone safe, and under the circumstances, he deserves a gold medal, and then some. I see you dangerously following in an obvious non-fire dept vehicle, with a non-fire dept issue video recorder (hmmm, illegal) trying to make it something it is not.
It takes a special kind of person to do what these (and all in all) fire fighters do; paid or volunteer (FYI, hence the rightful & nationwide name "BROTHERS"); though I know PVFD to be solely Volunteer,(as I reside within this community) and which in my opinion just adds to their awesome character and moral being. Not everyone has what it takes to rush to the aid of another human-being in need, to put their lives on the line to save another human-being, including their pets & livestock, homes and property, both commercial & residential. And your video just goes to prove their devotion to this [PVFD] much needed and appreciated volunteer community service.
What these men and women do in their personal & private lives is just that; personal & private. As surely as you can appreciate the same. I don't care what they may or may not do in their personal & private lives, as long as they continue to do what they do as Volunteer Fire Fighter's; which is far greater than anyone who videos them for public display.
What this all sounds like to me is a personal vendetta; which has nothing to do with how these individual's perform their duties as PVFD Volunteers and/or within and around their community.
BTW, have you done anything to help your local volunteer fire dept lately? donated any much needed funds to help keep this free community service as readily available as your video does show?
If I were an Attorney, I'd offer to represent PVFD in a civil law suit against you for this slander here on Topix and attempts to do the same on YouTube. But, I am not. So all I can say now is ...
SHAME on YOU!
TRUTH IS NOT SLANDER. READ THE LAWS. BETTER YET TALK TO A LAWYER. PISSED BECAUSE FUNDS ARE DOWN. NOBODY WANTS TO GIVE TO PVFD THAT ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF FRIGGING BABIES STILL ON A BOTTLE AND IN SH@@@Y DIAPERS. Oh MS. jean_37757 one in the same as OMG_37757 not very creative.
greg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

aint goin wrote:
I see whoeverhas the camera breaking a lot of laws including reckless driving ambulance chasing speeding and failure to stop at stop signs......this child may be part of an explorer program, did you think aboutthat? It is not up to you to take thelaw into your own hands. If you feel this is wrong, you should notify the chief
it was a ten year little girl to young to be a explorer.
to greg

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

greg wrote:
<quoted text> it was a ten year little girl to young to be a explorer.
Wasn't the first time child was taken on a fire scene. Seems to me people got mad and wanted revenge on the one who filmed this video. GOT CAUGHT DIDN'T YOU PVFD. How many more things did PVFD do that was not legal. Need to confess it will all come out any way. Sooner or later. Oh by the way heard someone up the valley saw a PVFD firefighter pull up some signs before election in Aug. May be a rumor just saying if you are the one who did this. Other people know also.Rumor has it someone saw it and can identify him. GOTTCHA You know who you are .PVFD NEEDS AN OVERHAUL.
toOMG_37757

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMG_37757 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched your video. What's the (real) problem? I see PVFD rushing to provide mutual aid to another fire dept in another district or jurisdiction not their own, upon requests to do so, and doing the best they can to get there as fast as they can, with the only directions made available to them, as any (rural) fire dept will do. I see a fire firefighter asking for your immediate assistance to keep a child (presumed to be his own) within your vehicle a safe distance away from the fire scene; I see a devoted fire fighter who obviously rushed in response to a crisis, on a moments notice, multi-tasking to keep everyone safe, and under the circumstances, he deserves a gold medal, and then some. I see you dangerously following in an obvious non-fire dept vehicle, with a non-fire dept issue video recorder (hmmm, illegal) trying to make it something it is not.
It takes a special kind of person to do what these (and all in all) fire fighters do; paid or volunteer (FYI, hence the rightful & nationwide name "BROTHERS"); though I know PVFD to be solely Volunteer,(as I reside within this community) and which in my opinion just adds to their awesome character and moral being. Not everyone has what it takes to rush to the aid of another human-being in need, to put their lives on the line to save another human-being, including their pets & livestock, homes and property, both commercial & residential. And your video just goes to prove their devotion to this [PVFD] much needed and appreciated volunteer community service.
What these men and women do in their personal & private lives is just that; personal & private. As surely as you can appreciate the same. I don't care what they may or may not do in their personal & private lives, as long as they continue to do what they do as Volunteer Fire Fighter's; which is far greater than anyone who videos them for public display.
What this all sounds like to me is a personal vendetta; which has nothing to do with how these individual's perform their duties as PVFD Volunteers and/or within and around their community.
BTW, have you done anything to help your local volunteer fire dept lately? donated any much needed funds to help keep this free community service as readily available as your video does show?
If I were an Attorney, I'd offer to represent PVFD in a civil law suit against you for this slander here on Topix and attempts to do the same on YouTube. But, I am not. So all I can say now is ...
SHAME on YOU!
Problem was a 9 or 10 year old was in the PVFD van. Was the firefighters daughter. Should not have been there. Not first time this had happened/child with her father. Everyone is trying to cover all this up. Citizens are not stupid. Just mad a person who put this on youtube all you so called vol firefighters should be appaualled at what has went on in PVFD makes all Vol. Depts. look bad can't be trusted. I know none of them will get money from me anymore until they clean up their act.
to aint goin

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 10, 2010
 
aint goin wrote:
I see whoeverhas the camera breaking a lot of laws including reckless driving ambulance chasing speeding and failure to stop at stop signs......this child may be part of an explorer program, did you think aboutthat? It is not up to you to take thelaw into your own hands. If you feel this is wrong, you should notify the chief
Notify what chief?Chief into it up to his eyeballs . Video was turned over to proper authorities. They will take proper measures in time.
to greg

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 10, 2010
 
greg wrote:
Sounds like James gross to me. As far as their driving . They need to slow down there going to help some there not going to get there if they wreck. They have crashed two trucks this month due to there driving. Those trucks are not race cars. If they keep driving like they do they will kill someone. Kids do not need to be on a truck going to a call much less on a scene of a meth fire. If they start acting professional people will respect them more and donate more. Don't yell at theo people that drive by on road blocks because they don't stop. Grow up act like some body not like morons.
Are they trying to get new trucks. Insurance?? How come Rick M. didn't have to pay for door he damaged? Moat lied to insurance company.If one of them ever yells something at me for not donating they may get the piss slapped out of them. They are all just mad because truth is coming out they got caught doing wrong and they know it.
for you OMG_37757

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 10, 2010
 
OMG_37757 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched your video. What's the (real) problem? I see PVFD rushing to provide mutual aid to another fire dept in another district or jurisdiction not their own, upon requests to do so, and doing the best they can to get there as fast as they can, with the only directions made available to them, as any (rural) fire dept will do. I see a fire firefighter asking for your immediate assistance to keep a child (presumed to be his own) within your vehicle a safe distance away from the fire scene; I see a devoted fire fighter who obviously rushed in response to a crisis, on a moments notice, multi-tasking to keep everyone safe, and under the circumstances, he deserves a gold medal, and then some. I see you dangerously following in an obvious non-fire dept vehicle, with a non-fire dept issue video recorder (hmmm, illegal) trying to make it something it is not.
It takes a special kind of person to do what these (and all in all) fire fighters do; paid or volunteer (FYI, hence the rightful & nationwide name "BROTHERS"); though I know PVFD to be solely Volunteer,(as I reside within this community) and which in my opinion just adds to their awesome character and moral being. Not everyone has what it takes to rush to the aid of another human-being in need, to put their lives on the line to save another human-being, including their pets & livestock, homes and property, both commercial & residential. And your video just goes to prove their devotion to this [PVFD] much needed and appreciated volunteer community service.
What these men and women do in their personal & private lives is just that; personal & private. As surely as you can appreciate the same. I don't care what they may or may not do in their personal & private lives, as long as they continue to do what they do as Volunteer Fire Fighter's; which is far greater than anyone who videos them for public display.
What this all sounds like to me is a personal vendetta; which has nothing to do with how these individual's perform their duties as PVFD Volunteers and/or within and around their community.
BTW, have you done anything to help your local volunteer fire dept lately? donated any much needed funds to help keep this free community service as readily available as your video does show?
If I were an Attorney, I'd offer to represent PVFD in a civil law suit against you for this slander here on Topix and attempts to do the same on YouTube. But, I am not. So all I can say now is ...
SHAME on YOU!
SHAME ON YOU FOR BELIEVING CRAP INSTEAD OF THE TRUTH.
for you OMG_37757

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

OMG_37757 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched your video. What's the (real) problem? I see PVFD rushing to provide mutual aid to another fire dept in another district or jurisdiction not their own, upon requests to do so, and doing the best they can to get there as fast as they can, with the only directions made available to them, as any (rural) fire dept will do. I see a fire firefighter asking for your immediate assistance to keep a child (presumed to be his own) within your vehicle a safe distance away from the fire scene; I see a devoted fire fighter who obviously rushed in response to a crisis, on a moments notice, multi-tasking to keep everyone safe, and under the circumstances, he deserves a gold medal, and then some. I see you dangerously following in an obvious non-fire dept vehicle, with a non-fire dept issue video recorder (hmmm, illegal) trying to make it something it is not.
It takes a special kind of person to do what these (and all in all) fire fighters do; paid or volunteer (FYI, hence the rightful & nationwide name "BROTHERS"); though I know PVFD to be solely Volunteer,(as I reside within this community) and which in my opinion just adds to their awesome character and moral being. Not everyone has what it takes to rush to the aid of another human-being in need, to put their lives on the line to save another human-being, including their pets & livestock, homes and property, both commercial & residential. And your video just goes to prove their devotion to this [PVFD] much needed and appreciated volunteer community service.
What these men and women do in their personal & private lives is just that; personal & private. As surely as you can appreciate the same. I don't care what they may or may not do in their personal & private lives, as long as they continue to do what they do as Volunteer Fire Fighter's; which is far greater than anyone who videos them for public display.
What this all sounds like to me is a personal vendetta; which has nothing to do with how these individual's perform their duties as PVFD Volunteers and/or within and around their community.
BTW, have you done anything to help your local volunteer fire dept lately? donated any much needed funds to help keep this free community service as readily available as your video does show?
If I were an Attorney, I'd offer to represent PVFD in a civil law suit against you for this slander here on Topix and attempts to do the same on YouTube. But, I am not. So all I can say now is ...
SHAME on YOU!
Not illegal to have video camera in vehicle . You need to catch up on laws. Is it illegal for you or anyone else to take photos or videos of a fire, wreck, robbery, assault, anything you may see out in public. Come on get a life and please get caught up on the laws of the land. Pathetic.
happyme

Duff, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

all you petty folks are a joke lets talk about fake,I have seen this rick jerk do alot of illegal crimes,and he can walk as good as anyone else i have seen it myself,alot.just wants folks to feel sorry for him poor baby
to happyme

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

happyme wrote:
all you petty folks are a joke lets talk about fake,I have seen this rick jerk do alot of illegal crimes,and he can walk as good as anyone else i have seen it myself,alot.just wants folks to feel sorry for him poor baby
This is not about the Rick jerk, it's about PVFD involved in illegal activities, taking little 9- 11 year old children on fire runs and meth labs. To me this is putting a child in danger. Why would a loving father do that? Also it has been told PVFD Gerald Moat has two sets of books. UMH. Very intresting and then they have a rouge fire fighter that likes to play cop. Pulls guns on people. You would think that his doctors would know if and how much he could walk. Heard the Rick dude has also had a heart attack. What illegal crimes has this Rick dude done? Maybe pinecrest citizens should know. I know one thing if it was me I would sue the s@@t out of PVFD . He must not have any balls or Gerry Moat and his flunkies would already be in court.
shelly

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm letting every one know right now,that he never has taken the child on a meth lab.the call they ran on that day was a building on fire mutual aid with cambell county fire dept.And its awful funny that rick never had a problem with any thing until he was let go do to the fact he could not and would not listen to what them.before all that he had been in trouble for pulling a young man over in pincrest and holding him there at gun point.pulling into peoples drive ways and watching.none of this was done because he thought he was doing the right thing he made it all personal.they were good enough to vote him and his wife in even though they were not physically capable of doing any thing.and rick is not all that people.truth b told watch what u say to him he is always recording and he will take what u say and turn it @ on u.and yes those tapes have been edited.
just for fun

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 7, 2010
 
greg wrote:
Sounds like James gross to me. As far as their driving . They need to slow down there going to help some there not going to get there if they wreck. They have crashed two trucks this month due to there driving. Those trucks are not race cars. If they keep driving like they do they will kill someone. Kids do not need to be on a truck going to a call much less on a scene of a meth fire. If they start acting professional people will respect them more and donate more. Don't yell at theo people that drive by on road blocks because they don't stop. Grow up act like some body not like morons.
oh what fun
Shelly

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Any one that has any thing they feel they need to say.Go to stastion 3 on tuesday nites @ 6:30 - 7:00.I bet one one has the nerve to do that,ud rather put on the internet instead of going up and talking to these boys.There a good group of people,their just trying to do there best
to shelly

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 16, 2010
 
shelly wrote:
I'm letting every one know right now,that he never has taken the child on a meth lab.the call they ran on that day was a building on fire mutual aid with cambell county fire dept.And its awful funny that rick never had a problem with any thing until he was let go do to the fact he could not and would not listen to what them.before all that he had been in trouble for pulling a young man over in pincrest and holding him there at gun point.pulling into peoples drive ways and watching.none of this was done because he thought he was doing the right thing he made it all personal.they were good enough to vote him and his wife in even though they were not physically capable of doing any thing.and rick is not all that people.truth b told watch what u say to him he is always recording and he will take what u say and turn it @ on u.and yes those tapes have been edited.
Why can't people let all this go. Rick Gilliam needs to let this go. it's not very professional for firefighters or their spouses to keep harping on all this. It just shows the ignorance of people. It will never go away as long as you harp on it.LET IT GO each person has to pay for their own sins and stupidity. Let God sort it out.There is an old saying the more you stir in ____ the more it stinks.
O YES

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

to shelly wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't people let all this go. Rick Gilliam needs to let this go. it's not very professional for firefighters or their spouses to keep harping on all this. It just shows the ignorance of people. It will never go away as long as you harp on it.LET IT GO each person has to pay for their own sins and stupidity. Let God sort it out.There is an old saying the more you stir in ____ the more it stinks.
Dear this Rick Gilliam I'v been saying but time ticking on by, Sence you want to run that D*********. I will push it not just this all!
Waiting

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Lord help us, more videos, are they going on youtube? Some people like the entertainment. Did you have another fire fighter take his child to a fire scene again? Hope it wasn't the meth explosion on pinecrest. If you don't have a babysitter stay at home and let other fire fighters do the job. What kind of videos are they this time WAITING
carlsbad

Strawberry Plains, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 16, 2011
 
happyme wrote:
all you petty folks are a joke lets talk about fake,I have seen this rick jerk do alot of illegal crimes,and he can walk as good as anyone else i have seen it myself,alot.just wants folks to feel sorry for him poor baby
Would this jerks name be Jamie Chapman?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Jacksboro Forum right now

Search the Jacksboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
William Baird 2 min Vote 6
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Vet 140,526
Andrew Hamelin divorce? 11 min done 37
Amy Wilson the snitch (Jul '13) 23 min No bussiness 5
Judge Race 56 min Skypenaughty 94
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr WTH 8,896
Flea market 18 hr shopper 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jacksboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jacksboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jacksboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jacksboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••