First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fat and sassy

Greenbrier, AR

#26 Dec 28, 2012
diane you are a nasty no good scum bag you live off disabilty and your mom and dad you and your sorry ass man you all sell drugs for him and take what you dont sell your mom prieses around at the nursing home like she is a big shot but every one knows she is spending mikes drug money and for your fat ass daughter who runs around with that nasty ass boy of wanda all the time is getting pills just like you and your scum bag man and her and her man need to get a job i feel sorry for mable she has raised a bunch of nasty dirty no good dogs that need to stop depending on her she dont have a life because of you all you should be ashame of your selfs grow up
Diane

Irvine, KY

#27 Dec 29, 2012
fat and sassy wrote:
diane you are a nasty no good scum bag you live off disabilty and your mom and dad you and your sorry ass man you all sell drugs for him and take what you dont sell your mom prieses around at the nursing home like she is a big shot but every one knows she is spending mikes drug money and for your fat ass daughter who runs around with that nasty ass boy of wanda all the time is getting man need to get a job i feel sorrraised adepending on all you should be ashame of yup
jealous jealous jealous that's what you are I'm sorry you don't have anyone to take care of you like we do. We have so much money we don't know what to do with it. Why should we get a job when we have it handed to us everyday. Lol
Small and classy

Irvine, KY

#28 Dec 29, 2012
What about christy and David and there smart mouth goody too shoes brat Diane and squeaky drug money supports them as well and all there trip to the methadone clinic. Did you all know they had a disabled son Jamie that has a wife and four kids. Wonder if squeak gets a nuf drug money to take care of them too cause that disability check ant gonna cut it. I bet squeakys trips to florida build there house too. Plus all them cigaret runs Kim was making. I worked with Mabel she has a pie job at ihrc .
kim riddell

Sheridan, AR

#29 Dec 29, 2012
let me tell you something me and jamie dont deal in drugs and we worked our ass of to build our house and we was selling drug it would be finished its not so you need to know what you are talking about when you yalk about us and as far as our little girl goes god gave her to us so i would watch what i said about that she has a good home and good drug free parents that love her with every breath they breath so lay off talk about some one like for self and leave us alone and as far as drugs i hate them and i am totally against them so there you go talk all you wont about me but not my baby
Cheese

Irvine, KY

#30 Dec 30, 2012
Your baby candy is the drug dealer and rat are you sure squeaky and Diane isn't her parents.
kim riddell

Sheridan, AR

#33 Dec 30, 2012
i like your name it probally fits you good because you are probally the rat cheese eater
me lol

United States

#34 Dec 30, 2012
Candy ain't no rat but I like your name too kim
kim riddell

Sheridan, AR

#35 Dec 31, 2012
why cant people use there real name on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Known Fact 131,906
Estill County needs a right to work law 1 hr EBT 3
An Estill Countians to represent the 91st in 2016 5 hr Sober 6
jessica berryman 10 hr Irvine 1
Payton King 16 hr Babydaddy 1
Meeting Fri Wondering 2
who got pea ridge the other night Fri curious 2 4
Irvine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web