Woman jumped from 5th level of parking garage next to google building

Posted in the Irvine Forum

Mike

Riverside, CA

#1 Feb 19, 2012
On Fri afternoon, a woman was seen sitting on the ledge of the top level of the parking structure next to the Google building....it's 5 levels. All of a suddend she was falling and landed on the concrete face first. I am not going to speculate, but I am thinking suicide. Anyway, there were a few people who saw this happen. The paramedics arrived and tried to revive her but never did. There is no way someone could survive that. Yellow tape was up after for a while as IRvine PD investigated the site.
Anyway....I havent seen anything about this, not even a blurb..... has anyone heard anything??
rob

Garden Grove, CA

#2 Feb 19, 2012
I have been looking for reports on this as well since I park in that structure. Surprisingly quit.
Angie

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2012
The daily pilot reported on it on saturday and then followed up with her identity today. I also work in that center, and it was very sad and scary. We can only hope that she is in a better place now.
Mike wrote:
On Fri afternoon, a woman was seen sitting on the ledge of the top level of the parking structure next to the Google building....it's 5 levels. All of a suddend she was falling and landed on the concrete face first. I am not going to speculate, but I am thinking suicide. Anyway, there were a few people who saw this happen. The paramedics arrived and tried to revive her but never did. There is no way someone could survive that. Yellow tape was up after for a while as IRvine PD investigated the site.
Anyway....I havent seen anything about this, not even a blurb..... has anyone heard anything??
John E

Irvine, CA

#4 Feb 20, 2012
According to the security guard, the police ran her plates and she did not work in any of the buildings nearby.
Mike

Irvine, CA

#5 Feb 20, 2012
I think she is the professor from Chapman that has been in the OC Register...
rob

Irvine, CA

#6 Feb 20, 2012
thanks mike. you are right. im sure there will be a follow up story.
Max

Amesbury, MA

#7 Jan 3, 2014
She's doing well I am a 3rd party and her boyfriend was going to leave her . Very sad but back to working ad a hairstylist thank God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vacaville mayoral candidate calls sign defaceme... 14 hr Coretta 10
Why is there a police helicopter circling over ... (Jul '11) Fri whitw 21
Third Mutual approves policies for car charging... Oct 22 angry_3rd_member 1
Tips for Speaking with a Personal Injury Lawyer (Mar '13) Oct 22 Katie 7
Santa Ana council postpones discussion of decorum Oct 21 Richard Reyes 1
NASA Begins Sixth Year Of Airborne Antarctic Ic... Oct 20 One way or another 4
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Oct 13 12adf 19

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at October 25 at 4:41AM PDT

Irvine News Video

Irvine Dating
Find my Match

Irvine Jobs

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Irvine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Irvine

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]