Mike

Mecca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

On Fri afternoon, a woman was seen sitting on the ledge of the top level of the parking structure next to the Google building....it's 5 levels. All of a suddend she was falling and landed on the concrete face first. I am not going to speculate, but I am thinking suicide. Anyway, there were a few people who saw this happen. The paramedics arrived and tried to revive her but never did. There is no way someone could survive that. Yellow tape was up after for a while as IRvine PD investigated the site.
Anyway....I havent seen anything about this, not even a blurb..... has anyone heard anything??
rob

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

I have been looking for reports on this as well since I park in that structure. Surprisingly quit.
Angie

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

The daily pilot reported on it on saturday and then followed up with her identity today. I also work in that center, and it was very sad and scary. We can only hope that she is in a better place now.
Mike wrote:
On Fri afternoon, a woman was seen sitting on the ledge of the top level of the parking structure next to the Google building....it's 5 levels. All of a suddend she was falling and landed on the concrete face first. I am not going to speculate, but I am thinking suicide. Anyway, there were a few people who saw this happen. The paramedics arrived and tried to revive her but never did. There is no way someone could survive that. Yellow tape was up after for a while as IRvine PD investigated the site.
Anyway....I havent seen anything about this, not even a blurb..... has anyone heard anything??
John E

Tustin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

According to the security guard, the police ran her plates and she did not work in any of the buildings nearby.
Mike

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

I think she is the professor from Chapman that has been in the OC Register...
rob

Tustin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

thanks mike. you are right. im sure there will be a follow up story.
Max

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

She's doing well I am a 3rd party and her boyfriend was going to leave her . Very sad but back to working ad a hairstylist thank God

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Irvine News Video

•••
•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE