teacher seen smoking pot

Posted in the Ironton Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pfft

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

2

some of my favorite teachers were potheads.
pfft

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

I seriously doubt the teachers are chiefing at school. If you're so concerned and positive, call the school board. Don't sit and muse about it on topix. Do something.
James Dean

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

Smoking in the boys room....teachers don't ya fill me up with your rules cause everybody knows that smoking pot ain't allowed in school"
Bigboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

Maybe that teacher has a medical condition?!in case you didn't know pot is perfectly legal as long as you have a script,the teacher could hypothetically have a residence in California,Wash DC or Colorado where its legal to toke recreational,Before anyone makes the argument of this being Ohio don't bother because as long as there is a script or a card that resident can legally smoke the sticky kush whenever or wherever.btw you can get anything from the world wide web mailed/fedex ;)
pfft

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Bigboy wrote:
Maybe that teacher has a medical condition?!in case you didn't know pot is perfectly legal as long as you have a script,the teacher could hypothetically have a residence in California,Wash DC or Colorado where its legal to toke recreational,Before anyone makes the argument of this being Ohio don't bother because as long as there is a script or a card that resident can legally smoke the sticky kush whenever or wherever.btw you can get anything from the world wide web mailed/fedex ;)
I seriously doubt an Ohio teacher would have a Red Card out of another state. Think about that for a minute.
interested

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

3

2

Please keep me posted if u go to the school board to inform them. Id like to know if you try to contact any of them, if any answer their phones, return your call, or if your able to contact any of them. They are a bunch of good ol boys that ignore problems put to them by the taxpayer. I know ive tried. Their a pathetic bunch who are only in those jobs for themselves and their family. In my opinion, their a bunch of monkeys, hear no evil, see no evil, and only speak evil behind the taxpayers backs!!!!!!!! Why their stabbing you there to!!! But please id love to know how it turns out!
uhm

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Mind your own business you nosey old beeyotch
Cheech

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

ironton parent wrote:
Does ironton schools not test their teachers for drugs? Just because its summer dont mean they should be able to do drugs.who can I report this too n what can they cause its summer break
I believe they draw a paycheck from the school system in the summer months as well but does this really surprise you? Most of them have a teenage mentality themselves seeing as how they gossip with students about other students and even cuss at them instead of T-E-A-C-H-I-N-G. NOT professionals -Trust me I have complained myself and contacting the school board isn't going to do you a damn bit of good. The superintendent is just their puppet, try contacting the state!!!!
The Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

I know a teacher that bangs heroin/cokein between classes and guess what?she gets more done than any of the smoking teachers thats for sure!
ive tried everything

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Cheech wrote:
<quoted text>I believe they draw a paycheck from the school system in the summer months as well but does this really surprise you? Most of them have a teenage mentality themselves seeing as how they gossip with students about other students and even cuss at them instead of T-E-A-C-H-I-N-G. NOT professionals -Trust me I have complained myself and contacting the school board isn't going to do you a damn bit of good. The superintendent is just their puppet, try contacting the state!!!!
The ohio state board of education will tell you to go to your school board. If u dont like the way they are running the school system, vote them out. Thats the response there. If u call Mr. Fancy Pants Nance, he's really nice to you, and will tell you every lie he can think of, in a nice way until you go away. If you don't go away, he does! Bottom line is that whole system only cares about themselves, their families, whom is all employed there in some way, the new turf, and FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL!!!! All the other kids, teachers, and taxpayers are there because they have to be!
curious

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Smoking weed (pot) is good for you!!
Chief em down teachers and students
Smoke smoke smoke
Connection lost

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Who was it maybe they have the good stuff at a cheaper price? Smoking weed is what the teachers need but drinking is what scares me
yup

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

I agree with connection lost. I don't partake of either but I'd rather my kids be taught by an occasional smoker than a regular drinker. Alcohol may be legal but it is far more destructive than weed.
Hazard

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

curious wrote:
Smoking weed (pot) is good for you!!
Chief em down teachers and students
Smoke smoke smoke
A number of studies have shown smoking marijuana to be a potential cause for a psychosis to develop in people - including schizophrenia. And, if the person is genetically predisposed to developing a psychosis, it will occur earlier in life than it otherwise would have.
uhm

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Hazard wrote:
<quoted text>
A number of studies have shown smoking marijuana to be a potential cause for a psychosis to develop in people - including schizophrenia. And, if the person is genetically predisposed to developing a psychosis, it will occur earlier in life than it otherwise would have.
No it hasn't.
mr 1derful

Flemington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

uhm wrote:
Mind your own business you nosey old beeyotch
When they have car of the children, then it is our business. You are ignorant.
mr 1derful

Flemington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

yup wrote:
I agree with connection lost. I don't partake of either but I'd rather my kids be taught by an occasional smoker than a regular drinker. Alcohol may be legal but it is far more destructive than weed.
Why be taught by either. There are plent of sober people in the world. Just because you think oneis worse than the other doesn't make either right. Faulty and stupid logic.
yup

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

mr 1derful wrote:
<quoted text>
Why be taught by either. There are plent of sober people in the world. Just because you think oneis worse than the other doesn't make either right. Faulty and stupid logic.
You're reading too much into this. Of course, a stone cold sober teacher is ideal. But we're not talking about that, are we? The conversation is about teachers who choose to imbibe in one or the other.
yup

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

mr 1derful wrote:
<quoted text>
When they have car of the children, then it is our business. You are ignorant.
And where did anyone even mention teachers transporting children? You can't expect us to be able to know the entire situation if it's not laid out for us. Get off your high horse. Your teachers must have been too stoned to teach your reading comprehension.
yup

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

1

I used to be a pharmacy tech. If you could see that number of area teachers on MAJOR psychological medications and benzos just to get through the day with your kids, you'd freak. Then there are the ones that have been on narcotic pain meds for years. There is one middle school teacher that I don't even know how she keeps her eyes open for the day. Her tolerance must be through the roof.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Ironton Forum right now

Search the Ironton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Voting 13 min Mikey 39
obama calls out russia 31 min Kicker 16
Wayne national 45 min Timber rattlers 8
Liebert is shutting down (Feb '13) 1 hr observer 99
Prayer of the day (May '11) 3 hr Sirius 1,112
price of beef 3 hr lisa 2
i love u casey goodrich 6 hr dum ass me 4
•••

Freeze Warning for Lawrence County was issued at April 16 at 9:57AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ironton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••