Cowards

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

First of all, I suggest you stop running your f****ing mouth about Cathy Rowe. She would never steal. I can promise you that you do not want to piss me off. You have NO clue who you are even dealing with. Be smart and find someone else to gossip about. There are plenty to choose from in this town instead of her.
Murph

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Great club stop in and check it out
Robin R Murdock

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

Former Moose Member wrote:
Kimbo has always ran the Moose. She would'nt have to if Ted Murphy would grow a set. When are the members going to wake up and put his idiot ass on the street. No wonder Jennifer Sweeney won almost $100,000 from her lawsuit because Ted got caught "feeling her up" Way to Jen..
YES...isn't it great! Jennifer did win her case and I supported her all the way! What goes around comes around!
And NO, Kim Yates-Anders does NOT run the lodge! Never has...
Man on the scene

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

The truth hurts sometimes but truth can enlighten too the truth is the moose in ironton calls it's self a family center children should be taught honesty and threating people shows street mentality or cave man intelligents the moose in ironton is worse than most bars. people join places like the moose so they do'nt have to put up with bar troubles's but at the moose in ironton Ted Murphy kim yates and kathy busch and some officers think they are above the laws of the land.
nobody

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

ironton would be better off without the moose, skanky people illegal machines smoking in side what an example for their kids
not surprised

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

if there is smoking in there again you can call moose international or go to the web site and report it...eventually they will be shut down...
nobody

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

i hear that moose international showed up the other day....... another house cleaning like at the elks
Congrats

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

happy to see a new, happy couple in the Moose. Eddie Tibadou & Teresa Basil. great pictures the other night guys. sorry Bertha, but Eddie has a life now, without the drama. yeah, no need to call the police on him anymore haterz because they & their good friends always have a sober driver cos Teresa don't drink. sorry bout your luck, but remember one thing: the toes you step on on your way down, may be the same ass you are kissing on your way back up, so stop your childish, retard bullshit & go on with your own little, feeling sorry for yourself life. bertha hook up with Ben Casey.
Tammy Brubaker

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

I usually try to just read and not make comments BUT as a former moose member.....I haven't been there for a while but it was always a great place to go I always felt comfortable there...maybe even to much...I sang there and even won a karaoke contest there, I had alot of friends and I would back them to this day! Kimbo was always good to me and never let anyone mess with me! as far as smoking in there, PEOPLE LIKE TO SMOKE WHEN THEY DRINK>>>>GET OVER IT! its one big family down there.....love ya'll
Lard Porker

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

What's the difference between Sidney Crosby and Amy Winehouse?

Crosby takes a shower after three periods.
curious

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Smoking inside is illegal! Whether they like to smoke when they drink or not it's illegal! Next time the state is in why don't you tell them to just get over it!!! Why is it that the other clubs in town are following the rules yet the Moose thinks they are above it.
Adios old members

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Dave Murdock ex officer and now resigned member who is gone to be left at Ironton 701 moose Jim Novac is gone also is his wife x officer of the women If y do not play their inside gang you are either out or choose to walk out cause y know y are fighting a loosing battle with Murphy and the rest of his pricks;suck up to Murphy and his puppet officers and his wanta be's or else.What a family center this dive really is.
xmoose too long

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Tammy Brubaker y have been known to lie and was very crazy when you drank sense it has been yrs. sense y have been in there do y know how it is ran sense Ted Murphy has been over it if y are looking for a good time do not expect to have one in there remember the song stroking every one use to sing it in there no more this place is like a rest home now people with spunk and young adults are lost in this place. a whole group of xmoosers know y and your crazy days.
lEAVE the lady alone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Not saying nothin aboult Eddie but Bertha is a friend her older family and my older family go way back Bertha wanted the best for Eddie and she just wanted to be loved she deserves love she is a good lady she deserves the best in life,the truth is Eddie is not a family man and never will be so let them both live their lives good luck to both of them let it be.
Tammy Brubaker

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

if you are saying Im lying about being raped your wrong but thats ok...God knows and he is the only one I answer to...crazy...YES that would be me especially when I drink...no I dont know how it is ran today ur right about that but I was expressing how it was for me back then...God Bless
Tammy Brubaker

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

:) wild CRAZY days whoooo thank God I dont drink anymore lol
701 moose song

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

Who's screwing who and who is not being true Bill is doing 2 or 3 Moosettes TED Murphy is holden up the rear Jim lewis is still crying in his beer while Theresa consoles him from the results of the officers election they all still doing time holding each others up until they fall up to their ass holes or Ted is taken away by the ohio patrol.
Like Em Both

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

lEAVE the lady alone wrote:
Not saying nothin aboult Eddie but Bertha is a friend her older family and my older family go way back Bertha wanted the best for Eddie and she just wanted to be loved she deserves love she is a good lady she deserves the best in life,the truth is Eddie is not a family man and never will be so let them both live their lives good luck to both of them let it be.
i like Bertha & Eddie. i know how much Bertha loved Eddie, i just don't think Eddie was truly happy. it is sad on Bertha's part, i do agree that she is good & deserves the kind of love that can be returned to her. i wish she & Eddie both all the best. time will tell if Eddie wants to settle down or not, but so far, he seems happy for once.
trea

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

why dont they have bands anymore? look how packed the eagles is on friday and saturday night then drive by the moose and only 10 or 12 cars will be there.
if you dont offer things for members to do like dancing no one will go.
tesa

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Tammy Brubaker wrote:
:) wild CRAZY days whoooo thank God I dont drink anymore lol
LOL!! yea lets go have a cold one:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Ironton Forum right now

Search the Ironton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Keaton (Jul '11) 36 min bingo 12
Ironton Spying On Its Citizens 45 min Uh oh 2
Husband is friends with his ex 45 min Grow up 3
climate change 58 min wild bill from corryvill 115
nra 1 hr wild bill from corryvill 14
Vote Republican 1 hr tom 129
Obama opened up the border 1 hr tom 107
•••
•••