wHAT ABOUTR THE IRONTON MOOSE

Posted in the Ironton Forum

santa CLAUS

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2011
I HEAr it is a nice[place
swede

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Feb 7, 2011
if you like old drunks it is great!!
oh yea

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Feb 7, 2011
so right
Old Santa Helper

Ashland, KY

#4 Apr 21, 2012
The Four Stages of Life:

1. You believe in Santa Claus.

2. You don't believe in Santa Claus.

3. You are Santa Claus.

4. You look like Santa Claus.
elk

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2012
it's a old folks home !!!!!!

“ Rock ~n~Roll, and "Food"”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 23, 2012
Hello! what do you think the Ironton Mooose is? It is for our respectfully older generation and the new people who have served this county. A place just for them and their families, and members that want to join. If you don't like it don't have to go there! They have trashy bars down the road and good ones too for everyone else that don't like to socialize with the elderly and so forth.
Father of a soldier

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Apr 23, 2012
MoJo_King_Rocks wrote:
Hello! what do you think the Ironton Mooose is? It is for our respectfully older generation and the new people who have served this county. A place just for them and their families, and members that want to join. If you don't like it don't have to go there! They have trashy bars down the road and good ones too for everyone else that don't like to socialize with the elderly and so forth.
I don't know that much about the place,but when my son was home on leave from serving in Iraq, he was denied because he wasn't a member. He explained his situation, even showed his military ID. But the guy at the door said he didn't care, it didn't matter, he had to be a member. So, in my humble opinion, they don't really care about those serving our country.

“ Rock ~n~Roll, and "Food"”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 23, 2012
Father of a soldier wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know that much about the place,but when my son was home on leave from serving in Iraq, he was denied because he wasn't a member. He explained his situation, even showed his military ID. But the guy at the door said he didn't care, it didn't matter, he had to be a member. So, in my humble opinion, they don't really care about those serving our country.
You can fill out an application and they kinda of do a ceremony introduction on a certain day of the month. It has been years to say on how they actually do it and if they still do it the same way. But yes they want you to be a member. Women can be quest if she is escorted by a man member but, not a women was the last thing I remember. I don't really know how they do it for the men. Sorry to hear that. But they have gone down hell and really is not worth going in any more. Between all the drugs,alcoholics and fights every around this small town it is best to find a better source of entertainment that you would really can enjoy.

“ Rock ~n~Roll, and "Food"”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 23, 2012
sorry for the typos...pc keys are sticking...not getting all the words across, but you get the idea...
water draging

Ashland, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2012
Father of a soldier wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know that much about the place,but when my son was home on leave from serving in Iraq, he was denied because he wasn't a member. He explained his situation, even showed his military ID. But the guy at the door said he didn't care, it didn't matter, he had to be a member. So, in my humble opinion, they don't really care about those serving our country.
God bless your son and family!
da dog

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Apr 25, 2012
moose sucks buncha ignorant old people
vet

Ironton, OH

#12 Apr 26, 2012
Father of a soldier wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know that much about the place,but when my son was home on leave from serving in Iraq, he was denied because he wasn't a member. He explained his situation, even showed his military ID. But the guy at the door said he didn't care, it didn't matter, he had to be a member. So, in my humble opinion, they don't really care about those serving our country.
try the vfw
da dog

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Apr 27, 2012
even older people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fuzzy duck building is GONE! 35 min its over 5
who got stabbed in ironton 2 hr ccw 24
RH foot ball 6 hr RHHSHONOR STUDENT 131
Sage Elswick 6 hr cg hornet1 7
Eric Deer 6 hr Anonymous223 3
liz matney 7 hr Tudors 1
Lawrence County Jail Correction Officers arrest... 10 hr Smack 183
Ironton Dating
Find my Match

Ironton Jobs

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ironton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ironton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]