West Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

Late 50's early 60's, been married about 7 times. Anyone know him?
nosey

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Ozz wrote:
Who and why wants to know?
Who cares

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Why you ask?
nosey

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Who cares wrote:
Why you ask?
why do you want to know
I know him

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Ozz wrote:
ummm, try latter 60's. also calls himself, "silver Fox"? he is a sicko pervert. Run like hell, i know!!!
Nameless

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

You are sick people on her, probably don't work and on welfare. Sets up all night on PC talking trash. So sad.
Triple

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Silver Fox?? LoL He is a BIG loser and a thief. Good thing he has had his job at AK to fall back on. He has bankrupted every woman he has ever married which is literally 10 I believe now. He has a A** whooping coming from me when I catch the F**ker.
Silver fox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Bring it on chicken chit? Or are you sitting on your BALLS!
Silver fox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

You are beginning to piss me off! You know so much, so meet me. Anytime or place, you make the call!
Triple

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

In time red face in time. I find it odd that you are not disputing any of the allegations being brought against you. How many women have you bankrupted? Or should I start posting public court documents for William T. Osborne?
I Know Him

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Triple wrote:
In time red face in time. I find it odd that you are not disputing any of the allegations being brought against you. How many women have you bankrupted? Or should I start posting public court documents for William T. Osborne?
He says you are "BEGINNING" to piss him off, hmmmmm, wonder if he has "Gotten Totally" pissed yet? he's ALL talk, the shit he has done to ppl & he knows it is the truth, he deserves an ass kicking everyday. post the public court documents, afterall they are there for the public to view, it is not like it is illegal. go to Lawrence co. clerk of courts & do a search. personally, i don't know who would have him. keep on talkin through your nose, Silver Fox... you are one,*OLD*, big joke!! LMAO!!
Branchland

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

HA! 3/27/51 His 60's are fast approaching and his age has really started to show lately. He will have to start winning the hearts of little old ladies at nursing homes now and bankrupt them.
I Know Him

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Branchland wrote:
HA! 3/27/51 His 60's are fast approaching and his age has really started to show lately. He will have to start winning the hearts of little old ladies at nursing homes now and bankrupt them.
LOL!!!! i really thought he was in his late 60's. he has looked old forever. he is just a loser. maybe his sister will take him in if the little, old nursing home ladies won't have him!! LMAO!!
know him and proud of it

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

I Know Him wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! i really thought he was in his late 60's. he has looked old forever. he is just a loser. maybe his sister will take him in if the little, old nursing home ladies won't have him!! LMAO!!
If you really know him, then you would know that he is kind, generous, and will help anyone. At least he has worked all his life and not lived off welfare!! And he is still a handsome man!
Satan

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

He is a piece of shit that sucks d@ck out back of the Jab for beer money, but he doesn't drink
know him and proud of it

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Satan wrote:
He is a piece of shit that sucks d@ck out back of the Jab for beer money, but he doesn't drink
sick
I Know Him

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

know him and proud of it wrote:
<quoted text>If you really know him, then you would know that he is kind, generous, and will help anyone. At least he has worked all his life and not lived off welfare!! And he is still a handsome man!
okay, that is your opinion, you are just another lovesick victim of his. you will see, give it a little while & you will be on here singing the blues!! waahh, waahh. that is okay, we will console you. good luck.
South point

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

He was the one used 2nd wife He filed for anullment after 11 days. 3rd was a alcoholic Deforced her. 4th used him for his insurance to have a 150,000 dollar surgery. He is now happily married with children. Get your numbers straight.
South point

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Are you upset cause your welfare didn't come
Stuck

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

South point wrote:
Are you upset cause your welfare didn't come
wtf do you think you are? why do you keep playing the welfare card? i doubt any of these posts were made by welfare recipients, however, mr. osborne left ironton in a great hurry. ask him about a little, mentally challenged neighbor of his in ironton that was later killed in a car accident. he knows what he is & ppl will always find him out. he is a true sicko in our opinion, & i am speaking for a few...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Ironton Forum right now

Search the Ironton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
goodbye sqeek you will be missed 7 min 906 ltd 13
bobby harper jason smith thoughts 1 hr cry baby soup 11
Holiday Inn and Frish's Bigboy 1 hr Mr Rogers 4
rock hazards by st. marys 2 hr rocky 1
heatherm/duanew 2 hr Scott 7
I'm from Ironton 2 hr Ned 4
Haverhill Chemicals 3 hr Common sense 18
•••
•••