and moreee.
FTW

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2010
Tonya Sizemore
hmm

Canada

#5 Oct 29, 2010
Y would u post that ab ur own brother Tonya? That's kinda messed up....
goodness

Ashland, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2010
i know a man who will do anything 4 a pill
tiffany

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2010
Tonya Sizemore wrote:
money mike lol
Steven saylers
Dj saylers
Tim allan
and moreee.
you really need to get a life. Y would u start a thread just to talk crap about ppl that obviously you hang around.....so maybe ur the one that is the biggest pill head n u just pissed ur ppl off @ u now ur tryin to get even....grow up!
YOu know who

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 3, 2010
Duckys wife Heather layne. She is on the pills and will do anything for them. She will screw you so if you know anyone who wants a piece of ass just give her some pills and you are going ot get laid
pothead

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2010
who r the potheads
shyann

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2010
I kno a lot of pill heads im one myself:) i love the addiction but im not from ironton im from coal grove! i sale myself to older men to get what i want i love puttin the needle in my arm and gettin thee rush from it godd its the greatest feeling but i have other names id like to share: my aunt becky my boyfriend david my sister and brother jake and ashley. brian morris krystal keaton jake morrison josh kelly his mom cindy tony poff tiffany adkins but doing pills dont make u a bad person
amazon mom

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2010
im a pothead and i think pillheads all need to go to an island and screw each other....i have seen a lot of people go real far downhill on the shit. they lose theirs kids jobs houses and the respect of anyone worth a damn most pillheads wouldnt b if they could get away with smoking pot ........LEGALIZE IT !!!!!!
WTF

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2010
I think what Amazon mom means is that potheads are better than pillheads. Geez
real name

Barnesville, OH

#13 Nov 11, 2010
amazon mom wrote:
im a pothead and i think pillheads all need to go to an island and screw each other....i have seen a lot of people go real far downhill on the shit. they lose theirs kids jobs houses and the respect of anyone worth a damn most pillheads wouldnt b if they could get away with smoking pot ........LEGALIZE IT !!!!!!
to legalize pot it would have to be taxed. so all their money would go for that and everything else would still be neglected.
crack

Ashland, KY

#14 Nov 11, 2010
shane lewis aka mikey he is on pills bad...
known

Ashland, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2010
mikey bruce ricey bruce daniel klay kenny keaton just a few pill heads foe real.
David

Ashland, KY

#16 Nov 11, 2010
Shane Lewis is a pill head he chose pills over his kid that's bad
pillspills

United States

#17 Nov 11, 2010
Jake & david morrison shyann dodson bill stapleton wanda stapelton candice & bj robinson shane marshall kristal keaton brian morris angie keaton billy hogan becky newcomb and how do i know this is bc i sell to them
topillspills

Columbus, OH

#18 Nov 11, 2010
kinda hard to sell to candice while she's in prison ain't it?
pillspills

United States

#19 Nov 11, 2010
Uhm did i exacly say when i sold to them uhmm no go and reread what i said u dumbass it dont matter if shes in prison or not i still sold to her in the past
jenn

United States

#20 Nov 11, 2010
since when did candice go to prison and what for? im on pills myself and would love to get off dem. thats probley hows come im not on track wit everythang like candice this is new news to me ?l? someone tell me plzzzz
Known

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Nov 12, 2010
Dina alai iz da biggest pill head around she is a thief

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
liz matney 25 min Tudors 1
Fuzzy duck building is GONE! 30 min Ezzy W 1
Eric Deer 1 hr facts 2
Lawrence County Jail Correction Officers arrest... 3 hr Smack 183
Ironton taxes and water bill read 3 hr Fees 32
Democrats 4 hr yourallretarded 24
who got stabbed in ironton 4 hr ccw 21
Ironton Dating
Find my Match

Ironton Jobs