First Prev
of 6
Next Last
lives in ironton ohio

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
i am ashamed to say i know missy james very very well she has lived acrosss from me and i know she was with bill james that was her husband for a very long time. she i s a very nasty nasty whore. she will do anything for a pill of a fix. i know for a fact she will make you do thing you would never do before. i know she is deaprate and would f&&k a animal oif giving the chance for a pill or a fix. i know she lives on mill street in ironton. ewww god watch her she will take you to the cleaners. if you have a dime she will not stop till she has it and then when you are broke she will leave you sorry arse. she will steal you blind right in front of your eyes she will hock every thihng you own watch her she is slick as cat shit on linoleum. she will have you blind in no time to her shit. and do you know she has a daughter, y6es she got ook from missy because of drugs and has no clue where her kid is. any women who would loose there kid for drugs does not deserve to be on this earth. she is a low life bitch whore and missy you got an ass kickin coming. ans she love old old men she was wearing daisy duke shorts the other day with an old man. men a piece of advice dont turn your ssi check over to her. she will say she is goin to poay the bills and runs right out and calls her dealer for a fix then you have the bill companys calling you for a disconnect notice. she will give your number out for a referewnce do not do it she will not pay for anything do not loan her anything do not give her anythinhg do not show her your home she will rob you very very fast....missy if you read this and think you know who i am and when you figure it out come see me i got fist waiting for you
christina james

Rayland, OH

#4 Feb 17, 2013
This is her kid dont b a bitch and hide ur name got a prob come c me on mill street
christina james

Rayland, OH

#5 Feb 17, 2013
And she dont have a daughter, she has a son that is 21yrs old stupid bitch. Who are u? Bc u dont know missy james that well hun.... Lol and missy dont live on mill st, and their is no old man she lives in greenup with her bf jimmy. Doing pretty dang good...
know her well

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2013
She's a piece of work for sure. "lives in ironton" you are right about a lot of what you say. She will steal you blind and stab you in the back while smiling to your face the entire time. Christina, don't waste your time defending her. Anyone that knows her, knows what she is. A trouble making druggie Ho.
stupid people

Ashland, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2013
You sure you don't mean Lilly Jackson? Shes an ugly bitch that stinks and talks likes a man. Girl must have a twin.
christina james

Tarentum, PA

#8 Feb 18, 2013
not wat tht bitch said was true uf she knows missy tht well y she saying missy had a daughter when she dont she has a son sean im with him, ya are f ing stupid....
know her well

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Im far from stupid. I don't know anything about missy having a daughter. I didn't say she was right about all she had to say, but she/he definitely knows how missy operates.
christina james

Athens, OH

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Missy aint even doin drugs anymore, use to she is tying to get her life back ya just wanna talk mad shit ab her but yet dont wanna use ur real name come on now ppl dont be a puss....
Stacy Hubbs from Ironton

Ironton, OH

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Well for one, I sure can spell, you sure as H$LL can’t. I have my name up loud and clear. My name is Stacy Hubbs from Ironton, Ohio. Christina I don’t understand why you are defending that whore so much. Everyone in Green-up, Ashland, Portsmouth, And in Ironton, know who the famous Missy James is. Ask anyone who want to sell a pill, will tell you who she is. Ok maybe she don’t have a daughter whoooo I got a small piece of info wrong so F&&king sue me. We all know she is in Green-up again and back with Jimmy, but at the time she was on mill street so don’t act like she wasn’t there Christina. Cause right after her and that old guy broke up she was right up there with you all. So lets see do people know she is still married to a guy in Athens? Hummmm …..Not on drugs…. Wow thanks for that laugh I needed that one been a rough day. But anyway, we all know she is still on drugs she is a pill whore and always will be. Christina I know Missy and if she thought long and hard she would know who I am, I see her often and speak to her often, So I know what she is doing. I do not understand why you defend her so much…I guess maybe your like 2 peas in a pod maybe. Me a pus? I think not, I’m not hiding you know my name, I live up on South 8th come find me. Like I stated before once a pill whore always a pill whore.
Uncle cracker

Columbus, OH

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Wow. This chick sounds cool. She funks animals? Cool.
christina james

Athens, OH

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Lol yea ok hun no she stayed for a few days then left with jimmy and donnie aint even that old haha and im just sick of ya talkin shit, if u talk to then y u talkin crap on here? Y dont u just say what u gota say to her lmao and yea U A PUSS, for someone who has to talk crap on topix! Yea she is still married bro and yea she is CLEAN. U must be a jelly haha idc tho this all just shows how CHILDISH U ARE AND A PUSS.
dope

Ashland, KY

#14 Feb 19, 2013
bull
christina james

Lisbon, OH

#15 Feb 19, 2013
U mother fers dont know me bro get ur facts right.
Stacy Hubbs from Ironton

Ironton, OH

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Bro...? I thought you were a white chick. OH you must be a HOOD RAT then. Why don’t you go back to school and learn some ENGLISH and how to SPELL. You talk like Sh*t. Donnie…? I Must have missed that one. Well if he was with her then I feel sorry for that dude. Jelly..? I Like Strawberry thanks for asking. Clean…? Well she must clean her house. Lord know she isn’t clean.. JELLY BELLY CUM Guzzling WHORE SHE IS. Childish hell no I told you I am up on south 8th. She knows who I am. Come see me!!!!!!!!!!
christina james

Leetonia, OH

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Ur a dumb c**t BRO, if u talk to her like u SAY then why u talking shit on topix? Bc u know missy dont get on topix:)) ur a puss quit talking crap already and yea CHILDISH U ARE, u gota get on topix to talk crap and why idk sine u talk to her lol ur stupid and no im no hood rat u make me laugh till i piss myself, GROW UP AND SINCE U TALK TO HER THEN TELL HER WHAT UR SAYING ON HERE.
i no her

Ashland, KY

#18 Feb 19, 2013
yeah thats why she was in marlow on sunday looking for pills.... drug head
christina james

Leetonia, OH

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Ur funny, she was at frog town with jimmy get ur facts right and she wouldnt do tht with him;))
Stacy Hubbs from Ironton

Ironton, OH

#20 Feb 19, 2013
i made you piss yourself.....DEPENDS much!!!!!!!!!!
christina and sean james

Leetonia, OH

#21 Feb 19, 2013
;))
Stacy Hubbs from Ironton

Ironton, OH

#22 Feb 21, 2013
did you run out of depends there christina if you did ill buy you some

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats going to happen in Ferguson 57 min shoelace 20
Our hooker Jackie is back 59 min caretaker 26
Jarrod Mcknight 1 hr sher 2
Ryan Meeks (Feb '12) 1 hr sher 9
J.c. Kinney 1 hr hanna 1
Brad Jenkins 1 hr hanna 1
Craig Hogsten 1 hr John 5
Ironton Dating
Find my Match

Ironton People Search