Next Last
cool

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2010
anyone hear bout this
Confused

Flushing, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2010
I do believe everyone in WV is talking about it. Sad but hilarious!
fun

Ashland, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2010
aparently a midget census worker knocks on a door of someones house, a special needs person 30 some years of age with the mind of an 8-10 year old opens door grabs the midget throws him in the closet locks him in there. Mother calls home to see if the babysitter has showed up yet bcause she had called & said she was running late Son answers phone & says he caught a troll. After a few minutes of questioning her son about a troll she decides to leave work comes home finds skittles al over the floor from the front door to the bedroom asks the son why the candy is all on the floor son says gonna catch another troll mom. Mom finds the little midget in the closet & thats bout all I know so far & it happened in Lawrence Co Ohio
itowny

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2010
Omg that is hilarious. Sad n scary for the midget but funny. That son should never have been left home alone in the first place if he had a mind of a 8 year old. My opinion.
Makes Sense

Ashland, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2010
haha

Ashland, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2010
yeah but this actuall happened I heard mom forked out some cash to hush him up
meow

Moose Lake, MN

#7 Mar 22, 2010
This story is BS. I'm in west central IL. and a version of it is going around here also except it's slightly different and happened in Mt. Sterling, IL.
nicole

Marcus Hook, PA

#8 Mar 23, 2010
I heard this story from a guy from kansas that said it was his bosses son...I didn't know it was an urban myth.I've retold it a hundred times...gets a good laugh everytime at least
kim

Argyle, NY

#9 Mar 28, 2010
I just heard it in fla today and it was supposed to have happened in Peoria Ill. How funny!!! Not matter how you look at it its funny.
mike

York, SC

#10 Mar 30, 2010
fun wrote:
aparently a midget census worker knocks on a door of someones house, a special needs person 30 some years of age with the mind of an 8-10 year old opens door grabs the midget throws him in the closet locks him in there. Mother calls home to see if the babysitter has showed up yet bcause she had called & said she was running late Son answers phone & says he caught a troll. After a few minutes of questioning her son about a troll she decides to leave work comes home finds skittles al over the floor from the front door to the bedroom asks the son why the candy is all on the floor son says gonna catch another troll mom. Mom finds the little midget in the closet & thats bout all I know so far & it happened in Lawrence Co Ohio
that story is close to the truth. wont go into it much more except it was a 20 year old and it happened in clover, south carolina. the midget was indeed gagged and thrown in the closet because the kid thought it was a troll.
surely an urban legend

United States

#11 Mar 30, 2010
I heard it happened in Athens County, Ohio, and I heard that he mistook the "small person" for a leprechaun. Likely story around St. Patrick's day.
Josh

Vincennes, IN

#12 Apr 1, 2010
I live in Indiana, and a girl in my Sociology class said this was her friend and that the handicapped person was the friend's brother.
She swears this to be true. Location? South Carolina.
Chunky Boy

United States

#13 Apr 3, 2010
accutaly heard this from a friend and didn't believe him and laughed all day
norva

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Apr 12, 2010
i heard this story last weekend supposedly in norfolk.
Scooter

Richmond, KY

#15 Apr 13, 2010
fun wrote:
LOL...LOL I live in Lawrence co Ohio and I heard about that. Laugh my ass off.
devin

Hagerstown, MD

#16 Apr 14, 2010
I'm in MD and I heard them calling it a leprechaun and that it took place in PA. I was really kinda hoping it was true. lol It's absurd enough to be true.
Chris

Rochester, NH

#17 Apr 25, 2010
I just heard the same story supposedly just happened recently right here in Rochester, NH! Funny seems it has happened in 10 different states yet not one news article about it (O: lol...what BS. Good job whoever created it though.
wheres kyle

Shippingport, PA

#18 Apr 25, 2010
how big is that midget?

if it's a really tall midget, maybe it's kyle.

seen kyle? he's about this tall.

http://eupodiatamatando.com/wp-content/upload...

!gracias!
dmm

Nashville, TN

#19 Apr 27, 2010
I just heard it this weekend in New Orelans. It was set in rural Louisiana and the kid thought he was an elf. True or false, its hilarious.
Mr Sandman

High Springs, FL

#20 Apr 29, 2010
surely an urban legend wrote:
I heard it happened in Athens County, Ohio, and I heard that he mistook the "small person" for a leprechaun. Likely story around St. Patrick's day.
Of course it is an urban myth. Why else would I have heard it the same way in FL with the mentally challenged guy, screaming on the phone to his Mom that he had a leprechaun....and that now they can get to the "pot o' Gold."

When my sister-in-law told me this story the only difference it was not a census worker, but a Jehovah's Witness.

She had us all in tears laughing so hard... She could even swear it was about one of her co-workers at school...someone who worked there as the "Mom" of the story... When I told her that this was all an urban myth....she was really surprised and started to make phone calls to those who "told" her the story initially. She never did call yet to verify the story. Of course, how could she....she is part of the "train" to keep this thing going from state to state...( unbeknownest ) to her>

:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South 11th street 4 hr LOL 27
chiari malformation (Dec '11) 7 hr more info 25
candice mcfann from pedro 8 hr guy from pedro 1
looking for jack dust 8 hr bitch from ironton 12
Granny's (May '12) 8 hr Customer 32
Coal 9 hr local 1
Lets name some of the bad boys in ironton!? (Feb '10) 11 hr Yesss 387
Ironton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web