steven wilson and his wife

Posted in the Ironton Forum

wondering

Barboursville, WV

#1 Feb 11, 2010
i know they sell pills but i was wondering if someone could tell me alot more about them? i heard a lot of ppl is looking for him? anyone know anything??
Kiss-it

Staunton, VA

#2 Feb 11, 2010
How old is he
wondering

Barboursville, WV

#3 Feb 12, 2010
in his late 20's but she is older i think
Kiss-it

Staunton, VA

#4 Feb 12, 2010
Oh wrong one ...sorry
aaaaaa

Ashland, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2010
isnt he a IPD officer
wondering

Barboursville, WV

#6 Feb 12, 2010
umm no he isnt no cop but im sure he has spent his time in jail more then once! he is in his late 20's maybe early 30's...
sorr

Ashland, KY

#7 Feb 24, 2010
Wrong Steven Wilson
who cares

Ashland, KY

#9 Mar 21, 2010
Why are you wondering about Stephen Wilson, and his wife? You seem to know alot about them... You must just be a wondering person huh??? I don't understand why people sits on here an talks about people like they don't have a life... You should try to get one!
I know

South Point, OH

#10 Mar 22, 2010
steven wilson is a p**sy and so is his doping wife they have a pretty daughter and all he worries about when he is goinf to get his next fix he is a banger and for is wife ganeva hopwo ever you spell it is in jail!! That is where she belongs. Steve owes my husband alot of money and he runs like a little bi**h when he sees him f**k both of them I hope they go to hell
who cares

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2010
So ur sayin ur hubby deals drugs??? That's cool I guess... Guess ur hubby is mean huh? Why does he wanna fight him for when he should be kicking his own ass for advancing a person on drugs pills or money???? Actully I think all people involved in drugs r stupid an wonder where they get off judging anyone... I don't do drugs an that's why I think its funny when people get all mad or torn about them... I don't care I jus knew Stephen an was curious why you wanted to know about him...
Dog

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2010
trouble
who cares

United States

#13 Mar 22, 2010
Exactly! Thank You....
ummm

Cincinnati, OH

#14 May 5, 2010
There is a Steven Wilson that IS an IPD and his father is Steven Wilson also but I think they call him Stevie or just Steve. The IPD Steven is pretty cute and his wife,what I heard, is a complete BITCH. cheated on him twice and I guess he's STUPID cause he took her ass back.
Hotmomsclub

Columbus, OH

#15 May 5, 2010
ummm wrote:
There is a Steven Wilson that IS an IPD and his father is Steven Wilson also but I think they call him Stevie or just Steve. The IPD Steven is pretty cute and his wife,what I heard, is a complete BITCH. cheated on him twice and I guess he's STUPID cause he took her ass back.
Who would have her?? Have you see her! He is HOT!! I wish he would bang me to get back at her!! Woohoo..
Maybe Ill run a stop sign and maybe get pulled over
who cares

Cincinnati, OH

#16 May 22, 2010
Ive seen that Wilson cop and hes no hottie OR cutie.
ech

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 May 24, 2010
who cares wrote:
Ive seen that Wilson cop and hes no hottie OR cutie.
There is another...sounds like you may be talking about Scott.
AmBeRtHaTdOnTgIv EaFuCk

United States

#18 Jun 17, 2010
Stephen Kyle Wilson isn't such a bad person, he caught a bad drug habit around the time of his Moms death(Sam). Its stayed with him.. As far as his wife goes...Geneva Gard Wilson.. She is older (39) & a piece of shit all around that fucks men 4 dope & leaves the 1 kid she didn't give away with whoever just 2 stay high. She's a hoe & way too old 2 be doing the shit she's doing. Him too. Pitiful. Beautiful lil girl. Have nothin for "G" but hope Stephen gets his shit together. Always cared about him.
jennifer_Blevins

Ashland, KY

#19 Jun 19, 2010
I know him.
He izza cop cuz he arrested me wen i waz eleven...lol
wouldnt you like to know

Ironton, OH

#20 Jun 19, 2010
ummm wrote:
Well to be honest his name is Steven Todd Wilson and he is a good guy yes there is TWO Steven Wilsons one is a cop the other is a drug addict and a theif he even went as low as to still his moms meds when she was dying she was gettin oxycotton and yea he took them and let her lay there and suffer what a good son huh ? please dont comfuse Todd with that son of a bastard!!!! he is trash always has been always will be i swear some ppl just need to be killed!!! along with rapest and murders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor should ask ODYS boss key questions (Apr '11) 1 hr Jsoul214368 3
Andy Neal 2 hr Submit 1
shart stories 4 hr lube 3
Drug rehab went in on corner of 6th and Kemp 4 hr linus 221
Melisa 5 hr Friends with both 3
climate change (Mar '14) 5 hr dems2016 292
Good & Bad of Michael Brown Shooting 5 hr dems2016 99
Ironton Dating
Find my Match

Ironton People Search