Since: Aug 08

#21 Dec 5, 2011
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>The way I figure it, any 50 year old man that pretends to be a cartoon rat on the intenet pretty much meets the definition of a loser.
Who's pretending?

Since: Nov 10

Novato, CA

#22 Dec 5, 2011
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Who's pretending?
I SAID pretending to be a RAT. Now, a guy pretending to be a RABBIT is ENTIRELY different. It's probably the same amount of difference as, say, how different Dick York, the first "Darin" on the 1960's sitcom "Bewitched" was from Dick Sargent, the second "Darin". And like we weren't supposed to notice that, one day, out of the blue, Samantha has a COMPLETLY DIFFERENT husband???!! Boy, those guys must really think we're stupid...

Novato, CA

#23 Dec 5, 2011
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I SAID pretending to be a RAT. Now, a guy pretending to be a RABBIT is ENTIRELY different. It's probably the same amount of difference as, say, how different Dick York, the first "Darin" on the 1960's sitcom "Bewitched" was from Dick Sargent, the second "Darin". And like we weren't supposed to notice that, one day, out of the blue, Samantha has a COMPLETLY DIFFERENT husband???!! Boy, those guys must really think we're stupid...
RICKY RATŠ really cracked up when he first heard this one. In 1966. Of course, he was five years old at the time.

Novato, CA

#24 Dec 5, 2011
You know, sometimes, if you have a guy who thinks he's funny, like he's some kind of comedian, but clearly is NOT funny, the lameness of his unfunny shit actually makes it rather funny.

Novato, CA

#25 Dec 6, 2011
Alright, caller #1, you're on the air, live with RICKY RATŠ. This mornings topic: Skanky women: Sober as you can get and covered up with a burqua or drunk and completely naked. So, what's your feeling on this one...

Novato, CA

#26 Dec 6, 2011
Hello, caller #1? Hel...SCREEEEEEECH IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE A CALL PLEASE HANG UP AND DIAL AGAIN...OK, it looks like we've lost caller #1, caller #2, you're on the air...

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#27 Dec 6, 2011
"You have reached the number you dialed. If you think you have reached this number in error, please check your number and dial again."

Message on some idiots phone machine.

I think Commander Bunny really is a rabbit.

Since: Aug 08

#28 Dec 6, 2011
I'm not a rabbit. I'm a BUNNY!

#29 Dec 6, 2011
Well I guess I told him !!!

#30 Dec 6, 2011
Commander Bunny wrote:
I'm not a rabbit. I'm a BUNNY!
Bunny it is then !!!

Pass the peas please !
New Generation Paranormal

Wentzville, MO

#31 Apr 6, 2012
MidwestParanormal wrote:
Does anyone know if there has been any clean up or construction efforts being done?
NO There sure hasnt. MY group just investigated there and were going back this may.
itown

Warrenton, MO

#32 Apr 6, 2012
Its been condemmed. No one is allowed in there anymore
nnbbbjjb

United States

#33 Apr 7, 2012
Its been condemed for years only paranoral people and people looking to buy it is allowed in
goodytwo

Burleson, TX

#34 Apr 8, 2012
so st marys hospital is giving haunted tours? why would anybody want to go in there with all the mold, asbestos and weak structure? i'm sure who ever is doing this is has to know they are putting peoples health on the line by doing that crap. or is this all in the name of turning a buck? that place shold be condemned and tore down. i'm sure no reputable ghost team would even consider doing tours in that place.
guest 2

United States

#35 Jul 22, 2012
Does anyone know if its still for sale??
Factoid

United States

#36 Jul 22, 2012
The place being condemned and for sale in a county that is near the brink of poverty. They would not have the money to try to even tear it down or pay some one to tear it down. This county needs some serious adjustments in the work area but the old folks that run it do not want to catch up with the times, let's just stay a tourist area but if your in the area on the big holidays, the stores were all closed. Now I may not be the brightest crayon in the box but if I want to sell something I think I might want to have my shop open for people. It's just a random thought there
Anonymous

United States

#37 Oct 28, 2012
MidwestParanormal wrote:
Does anyone know if there has been any clean up or construction efforts being done?
A funding site has been started and a oldstmarys Meet Up site has been started for donation of money and volunteers to save this old hospital.

Contact the meet up site to join to support!
Anonymous

United States

#38 Oct 28, 2012
Group started to save Old St. Marys Hospital. Donate money or time.

Health, history or paranormal people encouraged to join!

oldstmarys Meet Up site.
Anonymous

United States

#39 Nov 7, 2012
Daniel

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Oct 4, 2013
Factoid wrote:
The place being condemned and for sale in a county that is near the brink of poverty. They would not have the money to try to even tear it down or pay some one to tear it down. This county needs some serious adjustments in the work area but the old folks that run it do not want to catch up with the times, let's just stay a tourist area but if your in the area on the big holidays, the stores were all closed. Now I may not be the brightest crayon in the box but if I want to sell something I think I might want to have my shop open for people. It's just a random thought there
I was past the old hospital 2-3 weeks ago and the windows were being torn out of it! I'd say it's being rehabbed! They had discovered it was full of asbestos so I doubt anyone could afford to just tear it down as it would still have to be professionally removed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan Garrett (Feb '13) 17 hr oh my 10
Why do people think they should nose in other p... 17 hr What to know 1
Lawyer 20 hr Rumor Buster 2
ipd Thu Truth be told 8
Carrie Chitwood (Berryhill) Wed Curious 1
Let's play a word game-this is fun! (Apr '10) Tue Doug77 2,304
jeff thurman (Jan '11) Dec 15 Chico 25
Ironton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ironton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ironton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:33 pm PST

ESPN 3:33PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday