New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,677 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

John Adams

Binghamton, NY

#5077 Jun 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
OBAMA'S OWN WORDS TRAP HIM:
2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team."
2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden."
2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial."
2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden."
2008: " Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated."
2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden."
I HOPE THIS GETS SENT AROUND TO PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH! Remind the people who vote, time to throw out the trash is nearly here.
Those who have had freedom and lost it will never see it again!"
You should have educated yourself before you made a fool of yourself....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/quotes/o...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Unfortunately people like you are allowed to vote.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5078 Jun 4, 2012
oppresso,you still didn't deny cheney dealing with saddam after gulf war 1,and after the massacres of kurds and his other enemies.he dealt with saddam in 1998.you are so big on truth,til it comes to ones you support.if what i said is wrong,provide info showing it,and i will apologize for what i said about cheney and bush.
fuckdaroc

Rochester, NY

#5079 Jun 4, 2012
voting wont accomplish anything unless we all write in vote dog feces, then and only then, will there be a worthy politician....bottom line, in all seriousness, there isnt a single one running that will make a real change for the better, money runs this whole place, ive seen it all 1st hand, ive talked to the politicians, ive talked to the police, ive seen it all with my own eyes, corruption runs this place and no vote will ever change that

Location hidden

#5080 Jun 4, 2012
so i guess it comes down to the fact that cheney was ok with the fact that saddam massacred his own people.bush must have also been ok with the massacres,because he picked a man who had dealings with a mass murderer and whose company helped siphon off billions to swiss banks,for his running mate.i'm only doing this because you seem so interested in the truth,i thought you'd like to see truth that doesn't fit your bush,cheney did no wrong scenario.because surely a seeker of truth wants to see all sides of it and not just one side of it.
Michael

Dansville, NY

#5081 Jun 4, 2012
Why do people believe / so willing to believe the bizarre chain mails that go around without even bothering to do a quick fact check...

Sigh.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5082 Jun 4, 2012
John Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have educated yourself before you made a fool of yourself....
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/quotes/o...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Unfortunately people like you are allowed to vote.
There are few absolutes in life, Snopes.com is not one of them, don't believe everything you read, just listen from his own narcisstic mouth; I, I, and I; it's all about him. Can't find these quotes anywhere? You can't find his college transcripts or the passport he used to go to Pakistan in 1980 either, can you?
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#5083 Jun 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
There are few absolutes in life, Snopes.com is not one of them, don't believe everything you read, just listen from his own narcisstic mouth; I, I, and I; it's all about him. Can't find these quotes anywhere? You can't find his college transcripts or the passport he used to go to Pakistan in 1980 either, can you?
Man, you just got OWNED. I notice you often come back with nothing but insults and bluster. That's when you have no facts to support your position.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#5084 Jun 4, 2012
Michael wrote:
Why do people believe / so willing to believe the bizarre chain mails that go around without even bothering to do a quick fact check...
Sigh.
Because people like Liber are complete suckers. They believe anything the extreme right-wing media machine tells them. They have no ability to think for themselves. Complete SUCKERS.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5085 Jun 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5086 Jun 4, 2012
Americans were not allowed to go to Pakistan in 1981, not just from US Department of State, BUT from the Pakistani Government ITSELF.

They allowed only muslims into Pakistan.

This is why Barry Soetoro went to Pakistan via Indonesia using his Indonesian Passport showing he is a muslim.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5087 Jun 4, 2012
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Because people like Liber are complete suckers. They believe anything the extreme right-wing media machine tells them. They have no ability to think for themselves. Complete SUCKERS.
You voted for obama and will again, I rest my case.
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#5088 Jun 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com /news/2008/apr/19/key-witness- in-passport-fraud-case-fatally -shot/
And?
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#5089 Jun 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Americans were not allowed to go to Pakistan in 1981, not just from US Department of State, BUT from the Pakistani Government ITSELF.
They allowed only muslims into Pakistan.
This is why Barry Soetoro went to Pakistan via Indonesia using his Indonesian Passport showing he is a muslim.
And your objective proof is?

*yawn*
De Odumbo Conser

New York, NY

#5090 Jun 4, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
WRONG.

http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/cis/sout...

Americans were allowed in Pakistan in 1981. Wow, that took me about 45 seconds to find. Boy you are one dumb moron. LOL!
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5091 Jun 4, 2012
He didn't travel as an American

Location hidden

#5092 Jun 4, 2012
to de odumbo,truth that is not to their liking,just doesn't exist to them.notice no effort to refute my remarks about cheney dealing with saddam after the 1st gulf war.you bet i'm voting for obama,plan to send him and a couple of other dems a few dollars also.can't take any chances a republican will win the white house.if bush had had another 6 months in office,we would not exist as a nation anymore.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5093 Jun 4, 2012
xuanloc wrote:
to de odumbo,truth that is not to their liking,just doesn't exist to them.notice no effort to refute my remarks about cheney dealing with saddam after the 1st gulf war.you bet i'm voting for obama,plan to send him and a couple of other dems a few dollars also.can't take any chances a republican will win the white house.if bush had had another 6 months in office,we would not exist as a nation anymore.
Supporting an incomeptent failure in the presidency is destroying your own nation...if you must worship Obama, you need to join Rev. Wright's church, not vote for another failed term in the White House.
Le Minh Dao

Westbury, NY

#5094 Jun 4, 2012
xuanloc wrote:
LMAO, sum dum gai

Location hidden

#5095 Jun 4, 2012
as i said ,they still haven't refuted what i said.just the same old silly insults.they know their boy bush was an incompetent failure,and it kills them that they can show no proof otherwise.they refuse to admit bush left us 8.5 trillion in debt due to his stupidity,that cheney was a soul-less,mercennary,sadist who whored himself to the highest bidder.the truth hurts and their childish insults prove it.the best they can do is pretend to be intelligent by posting gibberish by a fool who obviously not only failed latin,but failed it badly.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5096 Jun 4, 2012
xuanloc wrote:
as i said ,they still haven't refuted what i said.just the same old silly insults.they know their boy bush was an incompetent failure,and it kills them that they can show no proof otherwise.they refuse to admit bush left us 8.5 trillion in debt due to his stupidity,that cheney was a soul-less,mercennary,sadist who whored himself to the highest bidder.the truth hurts and their childish insults prove it.the best they can do is pretend to be intelligent by posting gibberish by a fool who obviously not only failed latin,but failed it badly.
Still worshipping Obama like a blind, deaf & dumb person...after almost 4 years of failure, you are still in denial that Obama remains the inexperienced, incompetent community organizing puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine. Please seek mental health assistance before ObamaSCARE kicks in, and you have no treatment available.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 26 min positronium 6,474
Sex -- and the lack of it -- on Staten Island: ... (Jan '14) 2 hr Joanna 6
Has anyone had a hip replacement because of the... (Apr '12) 12 hr kermie2750 4
Review: Whitestar Limousine Service 12 hr Roger Gioanni 1
You Can Help Decide How to Spend $1M in Budget ... 20 hr Cortesjackie 1
Fired doorman accuses Queens upscale condo supe... (Nov '12) 20 hr Streetrunner 3
Video About Horrible Conditions at New Rochelle... 20 hr stenbrian333 1

Inwood News Video

Inwood Dating
Find my Match

Inwood Jobs

Inwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Inwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Inwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]