Interlachen Child Neglect Arrest

Jul 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FirstCoastNews

An mother is arrested in a disturbing case of child neglect in Interlachen. Alishia Graves, 23, was arrested Sunday on two charges of child neglect, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
person who live in putnam

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

wow its crazy to even think that people could be so irresponsible...especially with children...they should be ashamed of themselves and not only to these but to all those who do treat their kids this way u should be very ashamed. people like this should not be allowed to have kids or have any kids around them.my heart goes out to the kids may god bless them keep them safe and allow them to find a home!
what a a shame

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

person who live in putnam wrote:
wow its crazy to even think that people could be so irresponsible...especially with children...they should be ashamed of themselves and not only to these but to all those who do treat their kids this way u should be very ashamed. people like this should not be allowed to have kids or have any kids around them.my heart goes out to the kids may god bless them keep them safe and allow them to find a home!
This all goes to show that how we raise our children really is important. I know this girl and her mother. My younger sister was friends with her some years back. The house they lived in was absolutely disgusting and not only did the mother not hold any respect for herself, she required none from her children.
Tequila Mae

Equality, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Omg!! I used to know that girl! Did she for real hurt her kids??? Like wtf happened??
what a shame

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

click on the link above that says 'full story'
Interesting

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Saw in the jail log that the fathers child is now in jail on two counts failure to appear. The grandmother said he had custody of the children so who has them now? I hope DCF is keeping up with all this. Those poor children having to live that way because a parent is to lazy to change a diaper of clean house.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

This is absolutely horrible!!! OMG!
2cents

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

YaHappyB wrote:
This is absolutely horrible!!! OMG!
You are clearly just trying to rack up comment points.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

WTF are u talking about?
My Opinion

Bluffton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Poor baby! How would she like to be skinned alive.? That's essentially what was happening to the baby, was it not?
Serrisly

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly just trying to rack up comment points.
My thoughts exactly...
Really

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

The father/stepfather/whoever/wort hless went back to jail for larceny I believe just yesterday. Dakota Bell I think?
YaHappyB

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Yep
YaHappyB

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

I happen
YaHappyB

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

to agree.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

YaHappyB wrote:
to agree.
thanks for trying to help me rack up points. I've been trying to figure out what good they are and what I can buy with them. Does anyone know? What does one get with Interlachen points? Can I trade them in for Palatka points and then use them for discounts at Publix?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Interlachen Discussions

Search the Interlachen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMajority 1,036,100
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min Wiz L 478,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min denier 43,116
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Wiz L 17,346
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 95,922
The alphabet (Jun '06) 8 hr Princess Hey 897
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 11,855
•••
•••
•••
•••

Interlachen Jobs

•••
•••
•••