Interlachen Child Neglect Arrest

Jul 19, 2011 Full story: FirstCoastNews 15

An mother is arrested in a disturbing case of child neglect in Interlachen. Alishia Graves, 23, was arrested Sunday on two charges of child neglect, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Full Story
person who live in putnam

Palatka, FL

#1 Jul 21, 2011
wow its crazy to even think that people could be so irresponsible...especially with children...they should be ashamed of themselves and not only to these but to all those who do treat their kids this way u should be very ashamed. people like this should not be allowed to have kids or have any kids around them.my heart goes out to the kids may god bless them keep them safe and allow them to find a home!
what a a shame

Palatka, FL

#2 Jul 22, 2011
person who live in putnam wrote:
wow its crazy to even think that people could be so irresponsible...especially with children...they should be ashamed of themselves and not only to these but to all those who do treat their kids this way u should be very ashamed. people like this should not be allowed to have kids or have any kids around them.my heart goes out to the kids may god bless them keep them safe and allow them to find a home!
This all goes to show that how we raise our children really is important. I know this girl and her mother. My younger sister was friends with her some years back. The house they lived in was absolutely disgusting and not only did the mother not hold any respect for herself, she required none from her children.
Tequila Mae

Herod, IL

#3 Aug 4, 2011
Omg!! I used to know that girl! Did she for real hurt her kids??? Like wtf happened??
what a shame

Palatka, FL

#4 Aug 5, 2011
click on the link above that says 'full story'
Interesting

Palatka, FL

#5 Aug 13, 2011
Saw in the jail log that the fathers child is now in jail on two counts failure to appear. The grandmother said he had custody of the children so who has them now? I hope DCF is keeping up with all this. Those poor children having to live that way because a parent is to lazy to change a diaper of clean house.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 11, 2011
This is absolutely horrible!!! OMG!
2cents

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2011
YaHappyB wrote:
This is absolutely horrible!!! OMG!
You are clearly just trying to rack up comment points.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 12, 2011
WTF are u talking about?
My Opinion

Hilton Head Island, SC

#9 Jan 7, 2012
Poor baby! How would she like to be skinned alive.? That's essentially what was happening to the baby, was it not?
Serrisly

Palatka, FL

#10 Jan 7, 2012
2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly just trying to rack up comment points.
My thoughts exactly...
Really

Palatka, FL

#11 Jan 7, 2012
The father/stepfather/whoever/wort hless went back to jail for larceny I believe just yesterday. Dakota Bell I think?
YaHappyB

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Jan 11, 2012
Yep
YaHappyB

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Jan 11, 2012
I happen
YaHappyB

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Jan 11, 2012
to agree.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 24, 2012
YaHappyB wrote:
to agree.
thanks for trying to help me rack up points. I've been trying to figure out what good they are and what I can buy with them. Does anyone know? What does one get with Interlachen points? Can I trade them in for Palatka points and then use them for discounts at Publix?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interlachen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min AN other 487,650
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,110,453
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,795
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 1 hr Sacre bleu 293
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr Once a soldier 2,506
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 2 hr marce-encore 97
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Thou shalt not kill 243
•••
•••
•••

Interlachen Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Interlachen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••