AYE

Irvine, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2009
ooo my god did you know greg has two woman i think one is about 19 and the other has one foot in the grave and he drnks all the time so know wounder that one woman he is with dont want him to go because i heard that she knows about him and the 19 year old gurl from where the hell ever and she is only keeping him for his mpney and i heard that he used to be married to a good woman but left her for shit so what do you think
geturdone

Beckley, WV

#2 Apr 25, 2009
is this james maynards and elouis boy greg if so i think he has a nice gf she is better to him then the other women at least she buys him stuff unlike the other one
uhhh

Salyersville, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2009
yes he is my uncle and he isnt dating no damn 19 year old..this is probably a jelour bitch u no who u are..get a life leave his alone
outta Martin county

Georgetown, KY

#4 May 2, 2009
Hey i have known Grady for alot of years. I have known him as one hell of a good friend and more...He has been through alot in his time so leave him the hell alone,,,maybe drinkin helps him forget.........
sup

Huntsville, TX

#5 May 2, 2009
gregs great person dont think to much of the rest of his family though but thats life
yea

Hurricane, WV

#6 May 2, 2009
if it's the greg maynard i'm thinking of he's with a woman named sandra, then he's a good man.there both good people
Angeleah

Chavies, KY

#7 May 4, 2009
oh whatever thats my freaking uncle dont say shit bitches i wish ppl would freakin let me kno who puts this on her...
Angeleah

Chavies, KY

#8 May 4, 2009
get a effin life you idiots,,
hunting buddie

Graniteville, SC

#9 Jun 5, 2009
greg is a good man and he has done alot of things wrong in his life to. but can one person on this fu*king thing say they havent. so leave greg alone or if you have the balls just say what you have to say to his face. but none of you people will do that because you are all pus*ys.
Susie-Q in WV

Inez, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2010
I am wondering, if this is the same Greg Maynard, I knew about 30 years ago. He knew a family in Inez,that I also knew and spent some of my summers there. If, he is the same Greg Maynard I will always have a special place in my heart for him. I hope he is doing well. I think about him from time to time, and the Greg I knew was a very sweet and special person. A few years back, I visited with one of the family members I know in Inez. My understanding was he was married and in church. Hey Greg if you ever read this, you will always have a special place and a piece of my heart.
Later,
Susie-Q

Since: Jul 10

Salyersville, KY

#11 Aug 11, 2010
ya greg is a good guy
does

Williamson, WV

#12 Aug 11, 2010
does his wife work at bp?
Susie-Q in WV

Inez, KY

#13 Aug 12, 2010
I will always remember what a sweet and special guy Greg was when I knew him. I hope this is the Greg Maynard I knew about 30 years ago. He would be around 51 or 52. He was always so sweet to me. Sometimes people change and do things for reasons only known to them. I hope things fall into place for Greg and he will always be happy. No matter where I have been in my life from time to time I would think about Greg. Greg will always have a special place in my heart and a piece of my heart. Greg was the first guy I loved. He will always remain in my heart.
Later,
Susie-Q
Susie-Q in WV

Inez, KY

#14 Aug 16, 2010
hunting buddie wrote:
greg is a good man and he has done alot of things wrong in his life to. but can one person on this fu*king thing say they havent. so leave greg alone or if you have the balls just say what you have to say to his face. but none of you people will do that because you are all pus*ys.
Could this be the same Greg Maynard I knew about 30 years ago? He was always a very sweet, caring and special person. I will always remember him that way. He will always have a special place in my heart and a piece of my heart.
Later,
Susie-Q in WV
Susie-Q in WV

Inez, KY

#15 Aug 20, 2010
Hunting Buddy: Just wondering if, the Greg Maynard you know is about 51 or 52? I just wonder how he is and how he is doing. He will always have a special place in my heart and a piece of my heart. I'll always remember how sweet, kind and caring he was when I knew him about 30 years ago.
Later,
Susie-Q in WV
Susie-Q In WV

Inez, KY

#16 Aug 24, 2010
Just wondering if anyone knows the Greg Maynard, I knew about 30 years ago. I find myself thinking of him often. He would be about 51 or 52. People change for reasons only known to them. People do things for only reasons known to them. I know I changed when I lost my little boy. He was only 8 years old. Sometimes we change for the better or for the bad. I hope the Greg Maynard I knew about 30 years ago is still the sweet, kind and loving person I knew. I will always have a special place in my heart for him. He has always had a piece of my heart. No one else has ever replaced him in my heart and they never will. That has not changed in the past 30 years and it never will.I hope he is happy and doing well.

Susie-Q In WV
Nope

Kermit, WV

#17 Aug 24, 2010
Susie-Q In WV wrote:
Just wondering if anyone knows the Greg Maynard, I knew about 30 years ago. I find myself thinking of him often. He would be about 51 or 52. People change for reasons only known to them. People do things for only reasons known to them. I know I changed when I lost my little boy. He was only 8 years old. Sometimes we change for the better or for the bad. I hope the Greg Maynard I knew about 30 years ago is still the sweet, kind and loving person I knew. I will always have a special place in my heart for him. He has always had a piece of my heart. No one else has ever replaced him in my heart and they never will. That has not changed in the past 30 years and it never will.I hope he is happy and doing well.
Susie-Q In WV
It's not the same one
Susie-Q In WV

Inez, KY

#18 Aug 25, 2010
Thanks Nope. I hope the Greg Maynard I knew 30 years ago is doing okay. He was really a nice guy and sweet. Maybe, someday our paths will cross again.
Susie-Q In WV
Susie-Q In WV

Inez, KY

#19 Aug 26, 2010
If, anyone knows the Greg Maynard, I knew about 30 years ago tell him I said hi and hope all is well with him. I still think of him often and have quite a fondness for him. He will always have a special place in my heart and a piece of my heart also. He was one of the most sweet, caring and nicest guy I ever met. I hope he is still the same person he was 30 years ago. I know people change for reasons only known to them. Sometimes, it is hard to think someone can change their way of life, but I suppose we all do. Things happen in people's lives that can cause them to change. Some people change for the better, some people change for the worse. If, you ever read this Greg, take care and enjoy your life. I will always think of you as I did 30 years ago. You will always have a place in my heart that no one else can ever fill. You will always have a piece of my heart no matter where you or I go.
Susie-Q In WV
Not enough

Kermit, WV

#20 Aug 26, 2010
Susie-Q In WV wrote:
If, anyone knows the Greg Maynard, I knew about 30 years ago tell him I said hi and hope all is well with him. I still think of him often and have quite a fondness for him. He will always have a special place in my heart and a piece of my heart also. He was one of the most sweet, caring and nicest guy I ever met. I hope he is still the same person he was 30 years ago. I know people change for reasons only known to them. Sometimes, it is hard to think someone can change their way of life, but I suppose we all do. Things happen in people's lives that can cause them to change. Some people change for the better, some people change for the worse. If, you ever read this Greg, take care and enjoy your life. I will always think of you as I did 30 years ago. You will always have a place in my heart that no one else can ever fill. You will always have a piece of my heart no matter where you or I go.
Susie-Q In WV
I don't mean to come off as rude but you don't need to post the same reply everyday. We know the Greg that you knew 30 year ago holds a spiecal place and a piece of your heart. That he was the sweet and nice to you. Please stop posting the same stuff over and over. If you really wanted to find this Greg that no one could ever replace, then you would stop wasting your time repeating yourself on topix and you would go to a people locators web site and find him. I really do hope you find him, so I don't have to read the same reply over and over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know where to sign up kids for help with... 37 min Looking 1
What happen with tonya 2 hr Slick 6
Edith Booth Maynard 6 hr forsure 3
Newsomes towing service 10 hr Zach 7
Booth Energy Mines. (Sep '12) 10 hr shuu 30
What Happened At Tommy Maynards Car Lot? 17 hr who cares 31
was joes pawn shop rob in inez ky Mon friend worried 12
Inez Dating
Find my Match

Inez Jobs

Inez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Inez News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Inez

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]