name them all so they will feel shame on what they are doing besides drugs
lol

Belfry, KY

#2 Dec 25, 2009
why you looking for a fix?:-(
funny

Lenore, WV

#3 Dec 25, 2009
sounds like you and your bunch, u stupid, your trying to find out where to find your fixes. you are absouletly crazy, you are the one that needs to feel shame, besides drugs you are mentally ill.
haha

Belfry, KY

#4 Dec 25, 2009
Nice lil Christmas convo here.
blank

Lenore, WV

#5 Dec 25, 2009
There are alot of IV Drug users here in Martin County. They are spreading diseases too.
lol

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2009
Tiffany Grace....Karen Cornett and Donnie Cornett..And frankie delong...
what

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Dec 27, 2009
this place is getting crazier by the minute
they r freaks

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2009
wow, some people are so nasty specially the ones listed above
blank

Lenore, WV

#9 Dec 27, 2009
I will tell you this, there are alot of people who shoot up here. Alot more than mentioned above. There is a certain disease they are spreading one to another, and it is fatal. Aids, hepatitis C and a co-infection of aids and hepatitis C.
I know

Kermit, WV

#10 Dec 30, 2009
Steven Bowen, Jason Jennings,Vanessa horn,Matt mills ect.......
Should I go on.........oh and Brian Mollett suprise suprise
yeah

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Dec 30, 2009
You should go on if you know more!!!
no name

Lenore, WV

#12 Dec 30, 2009
I know wrote:
The more people that we know who does shoot up, the more we will know who probably has hepatitis C or AIDS.
People who shoot up usually have these diseases.

Yes, name them.
Jess

Lenore, WV

#13 Jan 1, 2010
the biggest one is STEPHANIE MAYNARD,that girl will do anything for a fix,and she doesent care who knows it!shes a nasty slut!
duhh

Lenore, WV

#14 Jan 1, 2010
stephanie maynard,yes shes got hepatitis,and god knows what else!
another

United States

#15 Jan 1, 2010
I know wrote:
michael johnson
yeahright

Lenore, WV

#16 Jan 1, 2010
i know michael johnson very very well,never heard of him ever shooting up....but when you hang out with junkies like stephanie maynard,i guess ppl will think u are too!!
no name

Lenore, WV

#17 Jan 1, 2010
yeahright wrote:
i know michael johnson very very well,never heard of him ever shooting up....but when you hang out with junkies like stephanie maynard,i guess ppl will think u are too!!
yeah you're correct. If you hang around with someone who shoots up, people will think you do it too. When I see someone that hangs around with someone who shoots up, I automatically think they do too.
My God, there are so many sickly people. The ones who shoot up look so sick. They have a sickly color to their skin. They are skinny.
They need prayer. I don't go to church but I will pray for them for whatever my prayers are worth. Maybe our prayers are more valuable than we think. I don't know.
Just wondering

Kermit, WV

#18 Jan 3, 2010
These needle junkie,s should be ashamed I don't feel sorry for them
at all if you look at the names mentioned like Matt mills,Jason Jennings,Steve Bowen
they have never worked a hard day in there lives they live on people who will support there habbits and eat the lives out of the ones who love them they will still from there own mother just to get there fix they will prey upon the week like family who have no choice but to love them or make excuses for them just like Brian who had a exellent wife with two beautiful kids she cooked cleaned and never went anywere stayed home all the time but he kept taking and taking from her and the kids until she couldn't take nomore now when you see him you can see he chose drugs over his family he said he has no regrets and let's see Jason has mommy and daddy who will never realize that their son is actually killing his self everyday but they keep on enabling him and vannessa use to be a very pretty girl smart and kind but now she will rob you blind just to get what she wants ....and Steve he's very good at his skill he has been doing it long enough he well tell you what you want to hear while you think he's being nice you'd better wach cause a big ones comming like stealing from everyone he knows just to get his drugs or money for his playstation not a care in the world but his ......
pipipi

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Jan 4, 2010
well is that all you know name some more if you dare,
Jon

Lenore, WV

#20 Jan 5, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
These needle junkie,s should be ashamed I don't feel sorry for them
at all if you look at the names mentioned like Matt mills,Jason Jennings,Steve Bowen
they have never worked a hard day in there lives they live on people who will support there habbits and eat the lives out of the ones who love them they will still from there own mother just to get there fix they will prey upon the week like family who have no choice but to love them or make excuses for them just like Brian who had a exellent wife with two beautiful kids she cooked cleaned and never went anywere stayed home all the time but he kept taking and taking from her and the kids until she couldn't take nomore now when you see him you can see he chose drugs over his family he said he has no regrets and let's see Jason has mommy and daddy who will never realize that their son is actually killing his self everyday but they keep on enabling him and vannessa use to be a very pretty girl smart and kind but now she will rob you blind just to get what she wants ....and Steve he's very good at his skill he has been doing it long enough he well tell you what you want to hear while you think he's being nice you'd better wach cause a big ones comming like stealing from everyone he knows just to get his drugs or money for his playstation not a care in the world but his ......
That sure reminds me of someone i know,this guy from buck-creek,all of his family are dopies,he was doing real good for a while.he was married to a beutiful,patite little women,had two,or three kids with her,she took care of him like he was a damn king,but he couldent stay away from the pills.I reckon now their split up and from what i heard he hasent changed a bit,stupid if you ask me anyone would be lucky to have that women,in fact i would like to have her if anyone knows her,does she still live at collins creek??either way it goes to show how a man can loose it all over dope,it makes me sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what you think about Lee Gauze 5 hr ispeakthetruth 3
Anyone know where to sign up kids for help with... 6 hr kyman 3
what you think about paul and sherry mccoy !! 13 hr its the truth 3
What happen with tonya 20 hr Friend 9
Newsomes towing service 23 hr Concern 12
Autumn Fannion, Going against Social Workers Wed Ridiculous 5
Who thinks Religion is the dumbest thing ever? (Aug '11) Wed Mike 92

Freeze Watch for Martin County was issued at October 31 at 11:15AM EDT

Inez Dating
Find my Match