funny

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

sounds like you and your bunch, u stupid, your trying to find out where to find your fixes. you are absouletly crazy, you are the one that needs to feel shame, besides drugs you are mentally ill.
haha

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

Nice lil Christmas convo here.
blank

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

There are alot of IV Drug users here in Martin County. They are spreading diseases too.
lol

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

Tiffany Grace....Karen Cornett and Donnie Cornett..And frankie delong...
what

Lenore, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

this place is getting crazier by the minute
they r freaks

Lenore, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

wow, some people are so nasty specially the ones listed above
blank

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

I will tell you this, there are alot of people who shoot up here. Alot more than mentioned above. There is a certain disease they are spreading one to another, and it is fatal. Aids, hepatitis C and a co-infection of aids and hepatitis C.
I know

Holden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Steven Bowen, Jason Jennings,Vanessa horn,Matt mills ect.......
Should I go on.........oh and Brian Mollett suprise suprise
yeah

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

You should go on if you know more!!!
no name

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

I know wrote:
The more people that we know who does shoot up, the more we will know who probably has hepatitis C or AIDS.
People who shoot up usually have these diseases.

Yes, name them.
Jess

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2010

the biggest one is STEPHANIE MAYNARD,that girl will do anything for a fix,and she doesent care who knows it!shes a nasty slut!
duhh

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2010

stephanie maynard,yes shes got hepatitis,and god knows what else!
another

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2010

I know wrote:
michael johnson
yeahright

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2010

i know michael johnson very very well,never heard of him ever shooting up....but when you hang out with junkies like stephanie maynard,i guess ppl will think u are too!!
no name

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2010

yeahright wrote:
i know michael johnson very very well,never heard of him ever shooting up....but when you hang out with junkies like stephanie maynard,i guess ppl will think u are too!!
yeah you're correct. If you hang around with someone who shoots up, people will think you do it too. When I see someone that hangs around with someone who shoots up, I automatically think they do too.
My God, there are so many sickly people. The ones who shoot up look so sick. They have a sickly color to their skin. They are skinny.
They need prayer. I don't go to church but I will pray for them for whatever my prayers are worth. Maybe our prayers are more valuable than we think. I don't know.
Just wondering

Holden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

These needle junkie,s should be ashamed I don't feel sorry for them
at all if you look at the names mentioned like Matt mills,Jason Jennings,Steve Bowen
they have never worked a hard day in there lives they live on people who will support there habbits and eat the lives out of the ones who love them they will still from there own mother just to get there fix they will prey upon the week like family who have no choice but to love them or make excuses for them just like Brian who had a exellent wife with two beautiful kids she cooked cleaned and never went anywere stayed home all the time but he kept taking and taking from her and the kids until she couldn't take nomore now when you see him you can see he chose drugs over his family he said he has no regrets and let's see Jason has mommy and daddy who will never realize that their son is actually killing his self everyday but they keep on enabling him and vannessa use to be a very pretty girl smart and kind but now she will rob you blind just to get what she wants ....and Steve he's very good at his skill he has been doing it long enough he well tell you what you want to hear while you think he's being nice you'd better wach cause a big ones comming like stealing from everyone he knows just to get his drugs or money for his playstation not a care in the world but his ......
pipipi

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

well is that all you know name some more if you dare,
Jon

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Just wondering wrote:
These needle junkie,s should be ashamed I don't feel sorry for them
at all if you look at the names mentioned like Matt mills,Jason Jennings,Steve Bowen
they have never worked a hard day in there lives they live on people who will support there habbits and eat the lives out of the ones who love them they will still from there own mother just to get there fix they will prey upon the week like family who have no choice but to love them or make excuses for them just like Brian who had a exellent wife with two beautiful kids she cooked cleaned and never went anywere stayed home all the time but he kept taking and taking from her and the kids until she couldn't take nomore now when you see him you can see he chose drugs over his family he said he has no regrets and let's see Jason has mommy and daddy who will never realize that their son is actually killing his self everyday but they keep on enabling him and vannessa use to be a very pretty girl smart and kind but now she will rob you blind just to get what she wants ....and Steve he's very good at his skill he has been doing it long enough he well tell you what you want to hear while you think he's being nice you'd better wach cause a big ones comming like stealing from everyone he knows just to get his drugs or money for his playstation not a care in the world but his ......
That sure reminds me of someone i know,this guy from buck-creek,all of his family are dopies,he was doing real good for a while.he was married to a beutiful,patite little women,had two,or three kids with her,she took care of him like he was a damn king,but he couldent stay away from the pills.I reckon now their split up and from what i heard he hasent changed a bit,stupid if you ask me anyone would be lucky to have that women,in fact i would like to have her if anyone knows her,does she still live at collins creek??either way it goes to show how a man can loose it all over dope,it makes me sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Inez Forum right now

Search the Inez Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min DemocRATS 146,029
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 min i be dat nikka 81,560
what ever happened to Dr. Greg Wells (Jan '10) 54 min Mary tells it like it is 33
C.Prater.. Shoplifting 56 min Say No 9
Want Harder Times Vote Grimes 1 hr lmao 11
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
mary jo porter 5 hr Hahaha 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Inez Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Inez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE