Posted in the Inez Forum

omg

Williamson, WV

#1 Jun 10, 2010
do you think she is a hole
abc

Inez, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2010
yes she is my aunt and she is the biggest w*o*e around kentucky she had a good man and was f*c*ing around on him then he finally got some guts and left the dum f*c*ing b*t*h i hate her
john fannin

Inez, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2010
i was down there house back when they lived in fallsburg me and my little cousin was and we was riding horses for them and that nite her husbands friends came down while he was in the bed and we all was shooting pool and we got to hunting for april and we heard the horses making a big racket so we went out there and they was a blue tarp moving around so i grabed the rack and pulled the tarp over and she had roger buddy under the tarp and she was f*c*ing him and the next moring them boys came back down and gave a roger a big 600 dollar horse and e told roger and he didnt belive us
jonathan fanin

Meally, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2011
abc wrote:
yes she is my aunt and she is the biggest w*o*e around kentucky she had a good man and was f*c*ing around on him then he finally got some guts and left the dum f*c*ing b*t*h i hate her
this is jonathan fannin she my anut to who the hell r u y r u talking shit about her she is not like that so run your mouth all u want i will fine u....
jonathan fanin

Meally, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2011
who is saying all this shit i dident if u got any balls u will tell me i its all bullshit i will find out who is saying this shit
john fanin

Meally, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2011
how the hell is acting like ther me u cant even say my name right tell me your name
edna hill

Logan, WV

#7 Feb 5, 2011
she is my aunt so back the fu@k off of her you r no better
Nice Guy

Inez, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2011
April is really HOT. Don't think she is really wild. I heard it was Roger, her husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,482
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min O yes you did 7,293
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
What Happened At Tommy Maynards Car Lot? 4 hr wtf 27
Can we give Superintendent Meadows back to Bath... 8 hr Lol 27
angelina lafferty (Feb '14) 15 hr bababa 5
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 22 hr Big Stevie 16,184
Inez Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Inez Jobs

Inez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Inez News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Inez

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]