what does the dog warden do?

Posted in the Inez Forum

badboyky

Belfry, KY

#1 Apr 4, 2010
the so called dog warden does nothing for this county. i seen more dogs lose and running around biting people and i have personly called the police and nothing was done about it

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 5, 2010
kill the dam dog dum ass if its biting you or anying one ok
eric cartman

Man, WV

#3 Apr 5, 2010
lolohaha, i agree also, but i know what your talking about badboy, ive called him to come get some strays and its been about 3 months and ive called back 3 times.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 5, 2010
the law have noting to do with this m you need to call dog p on them he has to do his jod not dam dogs kill them dum ass now i no pople like you over ther is a dum ass lol
hgjgjhjhgj

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2010
he has been to my neighbors house several times to pick up strays...
Question

Williamson, WV

#6 Apr 9, 2010
Who do you call to report animal abuse? Such as having animals tied up with no food and water, not even a bowl to put any in?
Its disgusting that people are to lazy to care for their animals.
I know

Logan, WV

#7 Apr 9, 2010
He does nothing!! I live on Turkey and my dogs hve been attacked by a pack of dogs that are runing lose. The 1st time it was my 1500.00 pure blooded aussie, a brown pit bull and a black dog tore him up realy bad! It cost me almost 1000.00 to get him fixed! I called the dog warden And Kelly calahan and not one person ever called back, hes just a family employee like the rest he draws our tax money for nothing!
irish breed

Salyersville, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2010
. your wasting your time trying to get ahold of the dog catcher... as far as shooting them goes. if you do, do not get caught,, as this falls into animal cruelty.. like the man who killed the dog that was killing his child, he faced the same charges.. like they say, damned if you do, damned if you dont.. good high performance pellet rifles, preferably co cartridge ones work best... if your worried about the noise...
dog catchers daughter

Lubbock, TX

#9 Oct 21, 2010
yalls stupid the dog catcher is my dad and he does a great job but there is alot of things he cnt do becouse of martin county is a piece of s***

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Chaffins office 5 hr Seperated 1
who do you think is pretty that works at Mcdona... (Jan '10) 15 hr haha 95
Newsomes towing service (Jun '14) Dec 16 Leachmark707 20
harlan harless Dec 16 coolio 1
Cops up west Eden lane Dec 16 YES 4
Farm Gate for sale Dec 14 Deb 1
who is jeremy mollette (Oct '09) Dec 14 I know him 7

Child Abduction Emergency for Martin County was issued at December 18 at 7:37PM EST

Inez Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Inez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Inez News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Inez

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:57 am PST

Bleacher Report10:57AM