badboyky

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

the so called dog warden does nothing for this county. i seen more dogs lose and running around biting people and i have personly called the police and nothing was done about it

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

kill the dam dog dum ass if its biting you or anying one ok
eric cartman

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Judged:

lolohaha, i agree also, but i know what your talking about badboy, ive called him to come get some strays and its been about 3 months and ive called back 3 times.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

the law have noting to do with this m you need to call dog p on them he has to do his jod not dam dogs kill them dum ass now i no pople like you over ther is a dum ass lol
hgjgjhjhgj

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

he has been to my neighbors house several times to pick up strays...
Question

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Who do you call to report animal abuse? Such as having animals tied up with no food and water, not even a bowl to put any in?
Its disgusting that people are to lazy to care for their animals.
I know

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

He does nothing!! I live on Turkey and my dogs hve been attacked by a pack of dogs that are runing lose. The 1st time it was my 1500.00 pure blooded aussie, a brown pit bull and a black dog tore him up realy bad! It cost me almost 1000.00 to get him fixed! I called the dog warden And Kelly calahan and not one person ever called back, hes just a family employee like the rest he draws our tax money for nothing!
irish breed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

. your wasting your time trying to get ahold of the dog catcher... as far as shooting them goes. if you do, do not get caught,, as this falls into animal cruelty.. like the man who killed the dog that was killing his child, he faced the same charges.. like they say, damned if you do, damned if you dont.. good high performance pellet rifles, preferably co cartridge ones work best... if your worried about the noise...
dog catchers daughter

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

yalls stupid the dog catcher is my dad and he does a great job but there is alot of things he cnt do becouse of martin county is a piece of s***

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Inez Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Inez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••