VISAS Y PASAPORTES MEXICANOS: Consulado Mexicano Sobre Ruedas en Los Angeles visita El Monte y So...

Full story: Impacto USA 13
El Consulado General de Mexico en Los Angeles anuncia a la comunidad mexicana que el programa Consulado sobre Ruedas visitara la ciudad de El Monte y la ciudad de South Gate durante el mes de febrero, de miercoles a domingo en el horario comprendido entre las 10:00 a.m. a 4:00 p.m., en las siguientes direcciones: Las ciudades cercanas a la Unidad 1 ... (more) Full Story
maria rios

Garden Grove, CA

#1 Feb 23, 2013
abemos personas que no tenemos nunguna identificasion de mexico menos de aqui y tenemos hijos nacidos en california que documentos devo yebar?
Yolanda

Elkins Park, PA

#2 Apr 14, 2013
cuando viene el consulado mexicano en new yersey
But seriously folks

Maywood, CA

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Seriously you know the consulado on ruedas has a quarter million overhead budget yet manages only to help a select few. Why is that? CEO salaries?
Glumpadora

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2013
I sure wish I knew Korean so I could understand what all these Chinese people are saying in Greek. But do you have to write everything in Arabic? Give a Pole a break, you Hebrews!
Javier HZ

Cathedral City, CA

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Cuando van a estar en Indio ca. O en Palm Springs ca.????
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#7 Apr 25, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
Wow...The illegal alines have now infiltrated topix...Hope the immigration department is regulating this site. Filthy illegal Mexicans need to be deported.
We should relocate you back to Appalachia so you can be reunited with your mother and sister. Who coincidently are both your wives. Do us a favor go back to Utah and take a Texan with you. Mr.Bring-em-young university. We need people with brains here in California.
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>
We should relocate you back to Appalachia so you can be reunited with your mother and sister. Who coincidently are both your wives. Do us a favor go back to Utah and take a Texan with you. Mr.Bring-em-young university. We need people with brains here in California.
First of all Einstein, prior to insinuating that I am lacking of intelligences ("brains"). You may want to learn to spell correctly. Example: "Coincidentally". In addition, ignorant illegal Mexicans, as yourself, are in fact criminals and are subject to deportation back to your lawless corrupt country of cesspool Mexico. Just remember this Mexican, I am a law-abiding proud American from California. And you are a illegal alien from Mexico and a criminal...
Hostel

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Apr 26, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>First of all Einstein, prior to insinuating that I am lacking of intelligences ("brains"). You may want to learn to spell correctly. Example: "Coincidentally". In addition, ignorant illegal Mexicans, as yourself, are in fact criminals and are subject to deportation back to your lawless corrupt country of cesspool Mexico. Just remember this Mexican, I am a law-abiding proud American from California. And you are a illegal alien from
Mexico and a criminal...
My goodness now who is presumptuous. You should not be angry because you baby boomers ruined this country. You get high ib the 60's and and then sell out in the 70's and 80's if the laws are the way they are is because old fools like you destroyed America while you drank your pansy blue ribbon. Dont blame the gays, minorities, and immigration laws because now you decide to give a schit in your electric powered wheelchair. Kick rocks Utah!
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness now who is presumptuous. You should not be angry because you baby boomers ruined this country. You get high ib the 60's and and then sell out in the 70's and 80's if the laws are the way they are is because old fools like you destroyed America while you drank your pansy blue ribbon. Dont blame the gays, minorities, and immigration laws because now you decide to give a schit in your electric powered wheelchair. Kick rocks Utah!
Looks as if someone learned a new word ("presumptuous"). Very impressive. You are definitely are true intellect. Unfortunately, I am a bit young to be considered a "baby boomer". But, I do despise gays and illegal aliens, especially, but not limited too, ones from Mexico. And I do enjoy "Pabst Blue Ribbon" beer. I have never seen any one over 30 drinking PBR. But you sound a bit delusional,confused and disenfranchised in regards to my country. You should self-deport before you are deported by immigration. You do not need to be as old as a baby boomer, to hate illegals. Are you aware of skin heads?...Screw your La Raza propaganda nonsense.
Hostel

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Apr 29, 2013
You certainly are delusional. You paint a utopian picture in your mind that is homogeneously white but it does match reality. The hatred you have is of yourself and the fear you have is that someone with less resources than you will achieve a better financial status than you. Let's talk facts my bumpkin vermin friend. Your family has been here for generations. Yet you still don't have a college degree or a phd let alone a high school diploma. You rent and don't own a house. You are a total slothful waste of a human being. You stand on an ideological pillar of greatness that is actually constructed out of your own fecal matter. Wake up! Life is passing you by. Your better years are behind you. Put the bong down and get a job or learn a trade, you are wasting your life hating and becoming a Pawn of Alex Jones and infowars.
alberto rivera

Mesa, AZ

#12 May 16, 2013
Su servicio no sierve nada estamos en estados unidos y no se actulizan es MAs rapido en la enbajada de Los estados unidos americanos
alberto rivielo

Mesa, AZ

#13 May 16, 2013
Mi padre es el general brigadier Antonio rivielo vasan se tiene que enterar de Su servicio es pesimo el consulado de Los Angeles California
Elvira Rodriguez

La Habra, CA

#15 Nov 20, 2014
en el mes de noviebre cuando estara disponible en El Monte Ca

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Industry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 39 min Bruin For Life 28,423
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 58 min La Mirada Private... 27
Erica Landmann-Johnsey's Attorney- Cory Briggs (Jan '11) 4 hr FYI 41
Humboldt's homeless examine options for winter ... (Feb '09) 6 hr BUSH 123
Mark smith said "please Stop" 6 hr Tossed Out 28
La Mirada City Council election 7 hr LM resident 5
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 8 hr C K all day 1,749
Industry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Industry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Industry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Industry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:05 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:05PM
Rivers saves Chargers season with comeback win - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:36 PM
Reggie McKenzie talks up the Raiders' rookie class
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Philip Rivers will attempt to play with bulging disc
NBC Sports 4:47 PM
Raiders haven't been good on the road since 2011 - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
49ers Break NFL Record for Rushing Yards in a Defeat