First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious if rumor or truth

Independence, KS

#1 Jan 27, 2012
It's probably a rumor... I know the owner frequents this site. Frank...is it true? Are either of your McDonald's stores up for sale?
McMolly

Mulvane, KS

#2 Jan 27, 2012
My Restaurants are not for sale at the present time. I am getting close to retirement so maybe in the future, but not today. I do have another owner who is interested, but i am not ready yet.
N Littlesun

Independence, KS

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Mr.Frank will you take a check? If so I can be there in an hour. Just name your price!
sell it sell it

Parsons, KS

#4 Jan 27, 2012
woop woop! thank god!
Go Away

Wichita, KS

#5 Jan 27, 2012
Leave Frank alone. He is doing a great job with McD's.
sanjeev

Luton, UK

#6 Jun 26, 2012
McMolly wrote:
My Restaurants are not for sale at the present time. I am getting close to retirement so maybe in the future, but not today. I do have another owner who is interested, but i am not ready yet.


I'm interest in that..can you give me a call on 07574952417 for chat.....thanks
Bob G

Wichita, KS

#7 Jun 26, 2012
McMolly wrote:
My Restaurants are not for sale at the present time. I am getting close to retirement so maybe in the future, but not today. I do have another owner who is interested, but i am not ready yet.
Don't always agree with every thing you post, but gotta give you credit, you have the nuggets to run the business.
Ronald McD

Independence, KS

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Bob G wrote:
<quoted text>Don't always agree with every thing you post, but gotta give you credit, you have the nuggets to run the business.
But McMolly's nuggets are of a very SMALL kind ...
Cable Guy

Independence, KS

#9 Jun 27, 2012
N Littlesun wrote:
Mr.Frank will you take a check? If so I can be there in an hour. Just name your price!
now that theres funny i dont care who ya are!
McMolly

United States

#10 Jun 27, 2012
Cable Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
now that theres funny i dont care who ya are!
I sure would take a check. However you would need to know how many zeros in a million. Let me see million there is only 1.
goat

Independence, KS

#11 Jun 27, 2012
niiiiice, frank
Rocky

Wichita, KS

#12 Jun 27, 2012
McMolly wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure would take a check. However you would need to know how many zeros in a million. Let me see million there is only 1.
By your posts McMolly you appear to be pretty bright!! Why don't you train your employee's to put napkins in the bag?? Ive went through drive thru 3 time last week and not one time did they put napkins in the bag.. I asked them at window for napkins and they told me they were in the bag. 1 out of the 3 times I believed them and when I told them to give me extra they acted like it was gonna kill them!! funny thing is they were not in the bag.
McMolly

United States

#13 Jun 27, 2012
Sorry

Thanks

I will follow up.
think for yourselfs

Independence, KS

#14 Jun 27, 2012
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
By your posts McMolly you appear to be pretty bright!! Why don't you train your employee's to put napkins in the bag?? Ive went through drive thru 3 time last week and not one time did they put napkins in the bag.. I asked them at window for napkins and they told me they were in the bag. 1 out of the 3 times I believed them and when I told them to give me extra they acted like it was gonna kill them!! funny thing is they were not in the bag.
Why don't you put a box of kleenex in your car, or throw the extra napkins from your daily visits to the choke and pukes in your glove box? Then you'd be prepared! And wouldn't blame someone else for incompotence.
McD Employee

Independence, KS

#15 Jun 29, 2012
You would be correct, Frank is highly intelligent and book smart. Yet, he can't be there 24/7. That is why he has managers running the store. I resent Frank being told that employees don't put napkins in sacks. I'm not a manager but just an employee that works evening shift. When I sack food for the drive thru window, the first items I place in the sack is one napkin per item ordered and a straw for each drink ordered before placing food in the sack. I agree some employee's don't. When I see this I tend to correct them. The person at the window that hands your items to you, goes on faith that the person running for them put the items in the sack. When I am at the window, you will see me look in the bag for straws and napkins.Front counter is a different ordeal. When orders are to go at the front counter, we have been told by management not to place napkins in the sack because they are in the lobby for customers that come in.
Now who

Independence, KS

#16 Jul 14, 2012
Heard from city empolyees that you did sell it Frank? Sold it to some new americans? Really? So it is a show me the money thing.
no way

Wichita, KS

#17 Jul 14, 2012
Wow Frank I thought you cared about the people guess you had all of us fooled.All you care about is money!
Right

Independence, KS

#18 Jul 14, 2012
no way wrote:
Wow Frank I thought you cared about the people guess you had all of us fooled.All you care about is money!
Frank cares about his employees. He did a lot of things for the employees that most owners would never do. He was a very good owner and he had every right to sell his business if that's what he wanted to do. It's certainly none of your business.
Right

Independence, KS

#19 Jul 14, 2012
Now who wrote:
Heard from city empolyees that you did sell it Frank? Sold it to some new americans? Really? So it is a show me the money thing.
New Americans? Good grief. You know nothing about who he sold to... I'll just leave you to Frank to deal with if he so chooses.
Red n black

Independence, KS

#20 Jul 15, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
New Americans? Good grief. You know nothing about who he sold to... I'll just leave you to Frank to deal with if he so chooses.
OOOOOhh i bet you scared that guy. I mean leaving him to be dealt with by fffffrank. owww ooouuuu frank is so bad owoowwooo.
I got one for you yeah right and blow it there buster deal with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eye Doctor (Feb '13) 9 min Wally West 24
Two-Tone sirens early this Monday morning? 12 min no kidding 4
Last nights reporter 6 hr protect and serve 26
New Year's Eve party at Booth 12 hr AJ 6
Flips T&T 14 hr Inquisitive 58
beer 14 hr Harry 4
Downtown buildings crumbling 18 hr Quilter 37
Which Indy Business Will Go Down Next? 18 hr Quilter 7
Police Scene Sun Four County Calling 15
Independence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Independence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Independence News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Independence

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:46AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Yahoo! Sports 7:08 AM
Christmas comes early for Cowboys fans (NFL in 90)
NFL 8:06 AM
Romo: Jerry Jones' top move was sticking with Garrett
CBS Sports10:03 AM
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones: Tony Romo is NFL MVP in my book
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Cowboys' collapse never occurred