left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5696 Jun 30, 2012
maye if your pea brain could follow a thread,you'd understand it.if you are going to be giving grammar critiques,you had better get your own house in order first.again with death threats,you're one inbred sick puppy.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5697 Jun 30, 2012
left winger and proud wrote:
maye if your pea brain could follow a thread,you'd understand it.if you are going to be giving grammar critiques,you had better get your own house in order first.again with death threats,you're one inbred sick puppy.
I hear dead Obamabots whining about eating peas, failing grammar school and being inbred, making their puppies ill. Pray to Obama to end beastiality among his worshippers, especially those who fall have died from swallowing hopey-changey nonsense and peas served in special ed. grammar school lunchrooms.
John

Binghamton, NY

#5698 Jun 30, 2012
I see a sad, pathetic shut-in from New Jersey (I know that is redundant) who spends every day, all day on the internet regurgitating RNC and TP lies thinking there must be another shut-in out there who might someday believe him even though a child in fourth grade could see through his BS.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5699 Jun 30, 2012
John wrote:
I see a sad, pathetic shut-in from New Jersey (I know that is redundant) who spends every day, all day on the internet regurgitating RNC and TP lies thinking there must be another shut-in out there who might someday believe him even though a child in fourth grade could see through his BS.
Pray to Obama that your eyesight improves; it might even make you see through the Obama fantasy into which you,(Geoff/John), have been duped... during almost 4 years of his incompetency, all while being incarcerated in the Binghamton Insane Asylum. Bwhahahahahahahahahaha...
John

Binghamton, NY

#5700 Jun 30, 2012
I pity you............
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5701 Jul 1, 2012
John wrote:
I pity you..........
Pray to Obama that you are not the pity wittle moron who casts another vote for him to continue destroying the USA this November.
Paul

Jamestown, NY

#5704 Jul 1, 2012
U guys r all GAY!!!! Get a life
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5705 Jul 1, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah... he'd WITHER and MELT, like in the dracula movies.
Pray to Obama for a magic hopey-changey renovation of the Malone Silent Film Theatre.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5708 Jul 1, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabagger Central told the FOX ZOMBIES to go mainstream. They're having a rough time of it. This is NOT the FOX ZOMBIE RIGHT WING LUNATIC FRINGE ECHO CHAMBER anymore.
And it's kind of interesting, watching Norman post his way into an institution. Perhaps his head will pop halfway into one of his dead posts, or something.
Pray to Obama that you are not left homeless when the local authorities close the Malone Insane Asylum due to ObamaSCARE cost escalations.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5710 Jul 1, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Young people who have been 'educated' in public schools since Reagan dismantled them and turned them into right wing indoctrination centers are mostly SCARY.
Pray to Obama that he will re-fund your special ed. class in Malone to create more bankruptcy for your grandchildren.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5711 Jul 1, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
We not only need a constitutional amendment providing for term limits for Congress, we need term limits for Supreme Court Justices, as well as a provision for the ELECTION of Justices by the PEOPLE. There is NO WAY we should be saddled with the likes of Alito or Thomas or Scalia for LIFE.
Pray to Obama that your life term will not be overturned for the good of the Malone inhabitants.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5713 Jul 1, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
SCHUMER could sit on the SUPREME COURT.
Pray to Obama that Schumer is only permitted to sit in the restroom that has the inoperable camera.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5714 Jul 1, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
They tried to get rid of Hatch, not CONSERVATIVE enough (!), and McConnell is going to look like the happy puppet imbecile he IS when Obama is reelected in a complete WASH. If KY doesn't get rid of hime after that complete loss of ALL credibility he WILL BE laughed out of the Senate. He'll end up resigning. That is EXACTLY where we're headed.
Pray to Obama that you will not be able to hatch any more incompetents like "hime". LOL
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5716 Jul 1, 2012
oh oh grammar cops on patrol,we all know they have never ever made an error or accidentally hit the wrong key.let's do what we can to stay off topic,when we are called on our imbecilic beliefs.plus like i said i don't give a rats' ass what someone insane enough to hope i bleed out,thinks of my grammar.norman can stay shut up inside his shack in nj,and collect his ssi checks forever,and i still won't give a rats ass.
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5721 Jul 1, 2012
more racist kenyan remarks,how come you never mention the fact that his mother was white or that his grandfather fought in the european theatre in WWII.once again try as you might,your racism keeps betraying you norman.when you put your heads up rich peoples' butts,doesn't the smell bother you?don't you ever get sick of playing the fool for the rich?
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5723 Jul 1, 2012
left winger and proud wrote:
more racist kenyan remarks,how come you never mention the fact that his mother was white or that his grandfather fought in the european theatre in WWII.once again try as you might,your racism keeps betraying you norman.when you put your heads up rich peoples' butts,doesn't the smell bother you?don't you ever get sick of playing the fool for the rich?
I hear dead Obamabots... racist, lying, hypocritical lowlife ghetto bottomfeeders showing no proof of what they claim...that would YOU! Bwhahahahahahahaha...
hatesjerseyracis ts

Ithaca, NY

#5724 Jul 1, 2012
i'm watching your posts,so you will lay low for a whle,but your abnormal hatred will betray you
hatesMassenaRaci stLiars

Lakewood, NJ

#5725 Jul 1, 2012
hatesjerseyracists wrote:
i'm watching your posts,so you will lay low for a whle,but your abnormal hatred will betray you
Watch this, fool! Are you watching, moron? The only thing laying low is you, the lowlife Obama worshipping idiot with the abnormal hatred nonsense. Betray this, you weasel...without the proof you claimed. Now cry yourself back to the cemetary where you buried your peabrain.
left wing and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5727 Jul 2, 2012
give credit where credit is due,norman is great at hating.norman,ur no.1 in my book when it comes to hating.congrats,i've known a lot of haters,but through your rants and racism,you have made it to no.1.good job.you are a true right wing republican hater.
Barney dont surf

Westbury, NY

#5731 Jul 2, 2012
Young unemployable punk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trevett's a criminal 2 hr Skipping Rope 23
find me a gay bar 2 hr crossways 2
Mom is a PAIN 11 hr church lady 11
umwa chairman said cuomo and safe act no facto... 15 hr cbc 10
Remington Not about Politics ? 15 hr oh bee 19
ape man last seen on rt 51 early sunday 15 hr banana 27
Melfes (Jun '10) 20 hr Bootless in the V... 19
Ilion Dating
Find my Match

Ilion Jobs