Comments
301 - 320 of 326 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2012
Disgusted

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#341
Jul 19, 2011
 
Pennywise wrote:
How interesting that I'm guessing that you have not had the balls to make your little comments to Trustee Neale face to face. Sounds like someone who has had their ass handed to them by her in the past, or maybe doesn't like being told that their antics are not appreciated. So many petty idiots in one forum. When you know the facts and can represent those facts, then you can speak out of the other side of your behind.
I don't know about anyone else, but "Trustee Neal" and her dirtbag husband are well aware of my thoughts. I've never been accused of not having the "balls" to speak my mind and that piece of shit bitch certainly doesn't have the brains to hand me anything. Maybe the coke her and her husband are doing is rotting their brains. Nice to have a drug user on the village board.
Who Cares

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#342
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Who cares who cares nobody cares. Let's all go to Adult World together.
JDB_

Constableville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#343
Jul 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who Cares wrote:
Who cares who cares nobody cares. Let's all go to Adult World together.
The above post was made by a adult male who is wanted Dead or somewhat Alive because he keeps trying to stop me molesting my son_
0
O /
0
L
Who Cares

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#344
Jul 19, 2011
 
Aren't you funny, actually I'm a girl! & I love the popo.
JDB_

Constableville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#345
Jul 19, 2011
 
Who Cares wrote:
Aren't you funny, actually I'm a girl! & I love the popo.
The above post was made by a adult male who is wanted Dead or somewhat Alive because he keeps trying to stop me molesting my son_
0
O /
0
L
_
Who Cares

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#346
Jul 19, 2011
 
I feel you are jealous of the godlike men in blue who patrol the illustrious, majestic town of Ilion. I think they should all ride horses around town, with their shirts off.
Pennywise

Hamilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#347
Jul 20, 2011
 
Well, "Disgusted", if you think you know that she uses drugs for a fact, why don't you demand a hair sample from her and provide one from yourself? I bet she is one of the few people paid by village tax dollars that can pass a hair sample test...can't fake that with detox now can you! If you are someone who claims you have said anything to her then why not say your true name so the rest of us can have a good laugh when she rips your head off your shoulders. I'm quessing you could be Deb Warner or Eric Rende or Dave Murray or a few select village employees with an axe to grind.
I'll believe you when you can pass a hair sample drug test and admit your identity, but until then just crawl back under your rock and behind your "Disgusted" user name on Topix.
Taxpayer

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#348
Jul 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh Pennywise you sound just like Beth.
Attorney General

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#349
Jul 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

They are no longer "public servants" - They are in control and they run this village like a police state. They have no regard for anyone's safety or for your side of the story. They just want to make arrests, write tickets, and hire more people like themselves. When the village tax payers want to down size or consolidate, the police department would not even allow any one person or a single entity to be cut from their budget. Everybody is afraid to say anything or do anything regarding them. Even if you wanted to complain, who are you going to complain to?! Stephens? The Board? Hah! Yeah right.
u blow hard

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#350
Jul 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pennywise wrote:
Well, "Disgusted", if you think you know that she uses drugs for a fact, why don't you demand a hair sample from her and provide one from yourself? I bet she is one of the few people paid by village tax dollars that can pass a hair sample test...can't fake that with detox now can you! If you are someone who claims you have said anything to her then why not say your true name so the rest of us can have a good laugh when she rips your head off your shoulders. I'm quessing you could be Deb Warner or Eric Rende or Dave Murray or a few select village employees with an axe to grind.
I'll believe you when you can pass a hair sample drug test and admit your identity, but until then just crawl back under your rock and behind your "Disgusted" user name on Topix.
Wow you are so grasping at straws here that you throw out not one but 3 peoples names! I guess they all took turns typing a letter each til finished, about Beth Neale and her hubby. You are just plain laughable! I say to you that you really have no fucking clue who it is that Hates Beth that much to post about her in this forum because I guarantee you are wrong about these 3 people!
And you perhaps, in your self imposed infinite wisdom, should take your own advice and PUT YOUR NAME on YOUR posts before you go throwing other people's names out there! Jesus Christ you f'ing moron! EVERY TIME someone bashes your little group, whether its the K of C or the Elks, you throw out the same GD name!
Deb really wouldnt give any of you the Time of day, but you are absolutely obsessed with her. And I'm positive she's say anything on her mind TO YOU DIRECTLY.... whatsamatta? She hand your ass a time or 2? I'm thinking so... Pathetic, really, you're all pathetic.
transparent

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#351
Jul 20, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Beth, Grow the F up! We know its you posting people's names. You obviously have more enemies than you care to admit. But to just throw innocent people's names out there all in a group like that is just plain childish.
The fact that you also say it could be a few select village employees tells me you have no damn clue who is saying this crap about you and your husband. And I do think its crap and just plain mean. But stop bashing others when you have no clue who wrote these hurtful things, really!
got her number

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Jul 20, 2011
 
the thing is, Beth Hates her, not the other way around. Deb's asked her several times what her problem is and she just blames someone else. Its Beth's problem, not Deb's. So of course Beth has to throw her name out there. hatred will eat you alive Beth Neale.
You Smell Like Bacon

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#353
Jul 20, 2011
 
wah wah wah. don't you people have anything better to do then wah wah wah.
Disgusted

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#355
Jul 25, 2011
 
Pennywise wrote:
Well, "Disgusted", if you think you know that she uses drugs for a fact, why don't you demand a hair sample from her and provide one from yourself? I bet she is one of the few people paid by village tax dollars that can pass a hair sample test...can't fake that with detox now can you! If you are someone who claims you have said anything to her then why not say your true name so the rest of us can have a good laugh when she rips your head off your shoulders. I'm quessing you could be Deb Warner or Eric Rende or Dave Murray or a few select village employees with an axe to grind.
I'll believe you when you can pass a hair sample drug test and admit your identity, but until then just crawl back under your rock and behind your "Disgusted" user name on Topix.
How not surprising that Mrs. Neil would rip someone's head off their shoulders. Such appropriate behavior for a public servant and a grown woman. Would'nt expect anything less from her, like I said, when you lay down with a dirtbag, you become one, but as I recall, she was always a dirtbag anyway, so she didn't fall too far. And as far as my passing any tests, bring them on, I can pass any test you've got. I'm not Deb Warner or any of the other's mentioned and I'll post my name if you post yours. Last time I checked this is a free country and we are all entitled to express our personal opinions anytime we like, so basically if you don't like it, tough. After all the woman works for the village and her behavior and moral conduct are up for debate. She could take a lesson on how to conduct herself from Joanne Moore.
got her number

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#356
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Beth can't take lessons from anyone because her brain is fried from past drug use. She should just stick to bar tending because that's her calling.
citezen55

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#357
Oct 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

anyone know who is shield number 144?
ewwwww

Saranac Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#358
Oct 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

got her number wrote:
the thing is, Beth Hates her, not the other way around. Deb's asked her several times what her problem is and she just blames someone else. Its Beth's problem, not Deb's. So of course Beth has to throw her name out there. hatred will eat you alive Beth Neale.
why is it that everytime time someone posts on topix
about someone being bashed it all comes back to Deb Warner? The rendes, Becky her own sister, June, Harriet, Jimmy, Irene, Sue, Carol, and now Bethie and Keith? Does she have a grip with EVERYONE in Ilion? Why doesn't she just go away?
Bob

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#359
Nov 17, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Village Mayor
John P. Stephens

Deputy Mayor
Beth A. Neale

Village Trustees
Joanne L. Moore

Kim R. Conley
Barbara I. Collea

Village Treasurer
Connie S. Gagliardi

Village Clerk
Linda B. Coffin

Village Attorney
J.K. Hage, III

Now these people are what you call a real joke!

The taxpayers of ilion just can't win for losing. When are you taxpayers going to learn?
MOVE THE F_CK OUT

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#360
Nov 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get over it, or get out. IPD is fine, unless you are a dirtbag. Move to Utica. Better yet, Rome, where you will be closer to your locked up family.
more money than brains

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#365
Apr 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Your Ilion Chief of police is corrupt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 11 hr Capitalist 80
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr allwhowannano 6,398
super hero 16 hr methinks 4
Colonail manor 19 hr Joe the ho 37
Lock Boxes 21 hr Rip Van Winkle 6
Ilion police fight Mon WhatisIPDdoinh 4
Dennis Ryan Mon Green Lantern 1

Search the Ilion Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Ilion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ilion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ilion
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••