Unsolved in THE county

Posted in the Iaeger Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Unsolved in THE county

Winfield, WV

#1 Jun 15, 2012
I was thinking bout some goings on that have happened quite a few years ago and thought it might make for an interesting topic. Does anyone know of any unsolved murders, or any unsolved crimes that has taken place in these parts whether older crimes or not so old? Maybe somebody died and it was not an accident...what is your theory of what happened? robberies, murders, missing people ect ect!!!
family

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Unsolved in THE county wrote:
I was thinking bout some goings on that have happened quite a few years ago and thought it might make for an interesting topic. Does anyone know of any unsolved murders, or any unsolved crimes that has taken place in these parts whether older crimes or not so old? Maybe somebody died and it was not an accident...what is your theory of what happened? robberies, murders, missing people ect ect!!!
Mikey Phillips was killed a few yrs back in BUG HURLEY HOLLOW IN THREEFORKS AT JOLO never did find out who killed him....i dont think the laws want to find out about these murders....ernest lester was killed on STATE LINE RIDGE, PAYNESVILLE WV and they lost the evidence in WELCH WV turned the suspect loose...Mikey was my family someday hope to find justice...
XXX70s

Huntington, WV

#3 Jun 16, 2012
They dropped off like flies in the 70s with drug deals gone bad. Altalf and ? Harless to name a few.
TIGER LILLY

Terrell, NC

#4 Jun 17, 2012
We, all know that willie took the blame for Mr. Harless but Doc took that secret to his grave and they are a couple of people that was there that knows the truth. Willie went to his grave with the blame on his back but to this day I will never believe that he did kill David. I think David got killed because of some jealousy on one of the other people that was there and Willie was there drunk and they let him take the blame.
missing my brother

Newton, WV

#5 Jun 17, 2012
Frill Bailey was found dead in Dec. 2011. It was not investigated. They ruled it an accident. I know my brother was killed. I have given them names and lots of info that should make them check it out. They still have not done a thing.
frank

Madison, WV

#6 Jun 17, 2012
missing my brother wrote:
Frill Bailey was found dead in Dec. 2011. It was not investigated. They ruled it an accident. I know my brother was killed. I have given them names and lots of info that should make them check it out. They still have not done a thing.
McDowell county is the most corrupt county in the world you can do what you want and get by with it..our laws do not care..and they are not smart enough to solve a crime always riding in the cars but never doing their jobs i would love to see us get a buford pusser law one that dont care to take a stand against the corruption and if a killing takes place dont stop working on the case till its solved we all need to go on ch.6 news and tell our story or go on national television maybe then something will get done
Agree

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#7 Jun 17, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>McDowell county is the most corrupt county in the world you can do what you want and get by with it..our laws do not care..and they are not smart enough to solve a crime always riding in the cars but never doing their jobs i would love to see us get a buford pusser law one that dont care to take a stand against the corruption and if a killing takes place dont stop working on the case till its solved we all need to go on ch.6 news and tell our story or go on national television maybe then something will get done
I second that.
Agree

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#8 Jun 17, 2012
TIGER LILLY wrote:
We, all know that willie took the blame for Mr. Harless but Doc took that secret to his grave and they are a couple of people that was there that knows the truth. Willie went to his grave with the blame on his back but to this day I will never believe that he did kill David. I think David got killed because of some jealousy on one of the other people that was there and Willie was there drunk and they let him take the blame.
I don't think Willie did it either. It was convenient that he was drunk and couldn't remember a thing. I have a beer in my frig that Willie left in there from about 8 years ago. I keep it in there and think of him whenever I see it.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Jun 18, 2012
The people are as corrupt as you say the police are. That is why our crimes have not been solved. There is a lot of low life in McDowell county. Why would anyone want to stay here? The only thing left in the county is drug dealers/users and welfare reciepiants.
Well no

Nitro, WV

#10 Jun 18, 2012
Earl wrote:
The people are as corrupt as you say the police are. That is why our crimes have not been solved. There is a lot of low life in McDowell county. Why would anyone want to stay here? The only thing left in the county is drug dealers/users and welfare reciepiants.
There are a lot of corrupt people here, but there is a lot of good people here also. The older generation are being replaced by the check drawers and the dealers/pushers. The good people have all but given up on fighting a losing battle. We elect people that make us promises and they never follow through with their word.
Info

Chapmanville, WV

#11 Jun 18, 2012
Earl wrote:
I live in Mcdowell County, and for your info, I dont do drugs, dont sell drugs, and I am not on welfare, I work six days a week for what I have, you can take your opinion of the people here and shove it up your arrogant a$$
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Jun 19, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text> I live in Mcdowell County, and for your info, I dont do drugs, dont sell drugs, and I am not on welfare, I work six days a week for what I have, you can take your opinion of the people here and shove it up your arrogant a$$
Your reply says it all. Typical redneck comment held by most of the residents. Your children grow up with that attitude too. Thank you for working. You are the exception, but your attitude is lacking. Go back and read your comment.
Hatfield relation

Mount Airy, NC

#13 Jun 20, 2012
Earl wrote:
<quoted text> Your reply says it all. Typical redneck comment held by most of the residents. Your children grow up with that attitude too. Thank you for working. You are the exception, but your attitude is lacking. Go back and read your comment.
Do they solve any crimes? I'm asking because I know of a particular crime that just happened a week ago. I have given names to Welch. I pray they do their jobs. I will not stop. Anyone know if there are good private investigators in the area?
mary

United States

#14 Jun 20, 2012
Hatfield relation wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they solve any crimes? I'm asking because I know of a particular crime that just happened a week ago. I have given names to Welch. I pray they do their jobs. I will not stop. Anyone know if there are good private investigators in the area?
There is an investigator that is hired by the county and is a retired policeman and does not live in this county. He, however, does not live in this county and I have never known him to solve one crime. I am not sure where is his office is at @ the courthouse but I think it must be somewhere around the Prosecutors because I think he works for him.
youre right

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 20, 2012
mary wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an investigator that is hired by the county and is a retired policeman and does not live in this county. He, however, does not live in this county and I have never known him to solve one crime. I am not sure where is his office is at @ the courthouse but I think it must be somewhere around the Prosecutors because I think he works for him.
He was assigned to investigate a robbery for me 5 years ago and nothing ever came of it. I gave him all the whos, whats, wheres, whens infor, nothing.
Tony

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jun 21, 2012
youre right wrote:
<quoted text>He was assigned to investigate a robbery for me 5 years ago and nothing ever came of it. I gave him all the whos, whats, wheres, whens infor, nothing.
Maybe there was no robbery.
Tony

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Jun 21, 2012
missing my brother wrote:
How do you know they haven't done anything? Have you gone and ask them and they told you we haven't done anything. If you are not satisfied go to the State Attorney General. Don't complain on topix. Do somenthing about it and quit whinning.
Tony

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Jun 21, 2012
Hatfield relation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! There is a good investigator in Wytheville, Va.
ifn

Bryans Road, MD

#19 Jul 7, 2012
If everyone would get together and make complaints to the FBI in Washington-DC since they have jurisdiction here, then something would get done.
1 post removed
Earl

Brookneal, VA

#21 Jul 7, 2012
Unsolved in the county? Who is your daddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 39 min Maverick 808 19,249
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr Sweepyface 4,076
Little randy new (Mar '14) 2 hr Know how is she 31
thinking about selling my car.... 3 hr David Todd 7
chinese restaurant in iaeger Wed not enough for d... 24
minute of silence Dec 16 IT IS TRUE 4
wishes to all Dec 15 i know 1
Iaeger Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web