sad to see

Bremerton, WA

#1 Sep 30, 2010
I left many years ago and reading these comments by so many I can see why I've never had the desire to return.
Just me

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Sep 30, 2010
Well, sweetie, we sure dont miss you either...lol

“Lights Keep Coal Miners Busy..”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 30, 2010
sad to see wrote:
I left many years ago and reading these comments by so many I can see why I've never had the desire to return.
How Long have you been a Reading Our Comments???....Shit!!!...If we knew You was a Reading what we said....we Might have Thunk Up something Smart to Say....

Reading what we say without us a Knowing that you are a Reading....Is Kinda Like Peeping Tomming......
sad to see

Bremerton, WA

#4 Oct 5, 2010
LOL...point proven.
TANA

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2010
YOU R ALL F**KING STUPID!!!!!!TALK ABOUT SHIT THAT MATTERS..NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT U NOT MOVING BACK AND THE PEOPLE THAT DONT CARE IF U DO OR NOT..GROW UP.YOU F**KING RETARDS...

“Lights Keep Coal Miners Busy..”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 6, 2010
TANA wrote:
YOU R ALL F**KING STUPID!!!!!!TALK ABOUT SHIT THAT MATTERS..NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT U NOT MOVING BACK AND THE PEOPLE THAT DONT CARE IF U DO OR NOT..GROW UP.YOU F**KING RETARDS...
Not all Of us are F**king Stupid!!!!...Most Of Us are F**king Lazy!!!!....Some Of Us are F**king Worthless....and a Small Portion are F**king Ugly...

We are One Big Topix {Hillbilly} Family.....So If You’re Stupid....Lazy....Worthless... Ugly....Or Even a Sheep.....One Of Us is a Gonna F**k You.....

And For The Record....I’m Drucking Funk!!!....and I just Bit My Damn Tongue!!!!....How Does someone Bite Their Tongue....”Typing”???....
lmfao

Ashburn, VA

#7 Oct 11, 2010
oh jeez rabbit!!! i swear i just love you!!!
Dragula

Knoxville, TN

#8 Oct 11, 2010
Crack-Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Of us are F**king Stupid!!!!...Most Of Us are F**king Lazy!!!!....Some Of Us are F**king Worthless....and a Small Portion are F**king Ugly...
We are One Big Topix {Hillbilly} Family.....So If You’re Stupid....Lazy....Worthless... Ugly....Or Even a Sheep.....One Of Us is a Gonna F**k You.....
And For The Record....I’m Drucking Funk!!!....and I just Bit My Damn Tongue!!!!....How Does someone Bite Their Tongue....”Typing”???....
Yeah! You tell em! And we's even got's some redneck satanists amongst us!
just wondering

Huntington, WV

#9 Oct 11, 2010
Dragula wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! You tell em! And we's even got's some redneck satanists amongst us!
hey dragula ?do u live near iaeger ?or johnnycake?just wa wondering.thanks
Dragula

Knoxville, TN

#10 Oct 12, 2010
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>hey dragula ?do u live near iaeger ?or johnnycake?just wa wondering.thanks
My evil spirit is everywhere. I walk to and fro, seeking whose funnybone I may tickle.
I know Iaeger pretty well, not so much johnnycake, but I have been there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the sexiest miss raider ever 7 hr DTC 5
water running into the road from the driveway 9 hr tired of the mess 7
chinese restaurant in iaeger Mon I KNOW 13
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) Nov 21 i know 266
looking for place Nov 21 anjuia2003 1
the rabbit (May '10) Nov 13 N412LG 4
What's up with Pirates Pizza? Nov 10 i know 2
Iaeger Dating
Find my Match

Iaeger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Iaeger News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Iaeger

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:17 am PST

Bleacher Report10:17AM
Watt Sends Pizza, Heartfelt Letter to Policemen, Firemen
NBC Sports12:24 PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
NBC Sports12:24 PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
NBC Sports12:49 PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR