Iaeger Dollar Store

Posted in the Iaeger Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bad service

Summersville, WV

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Does anyone else hate to go in there because either you must stand in line forever because only one register is open or you must wait for the employee's to come back in from a smoke break or they are too busy on the phone. I just think it's ridiculous and something should be done.
i been there too

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2012
i def. agree!! i drive to bradshaw from iaeger just to keep from going in there.. and the few times i do go in there, i have to wait.. and wait.. i was in there so long one time my hubby had to come in and check on me.. i understand working with the public, i've done that too.. but that place is just a mess..it needs better management..
abcd

Mount Lookout, WV

#3 Aug 18, 2012
there's one employee slim brown hair down on her neck is always selling something i dont know if it is for the school or what but when you tell her not today she acts like she gets mad i am on a fixed income i cant buy every thing people ask me to buy i quit going in there because of her
Lonnie

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Aug 18, 2012
bad service wrote:
Does anyone else hate to go in there because either you must stand in line forever because only one register is open or you must wait for the employee's to come back in from a smoke break or they are too busy on the phone. I just think it's ridiculous and something should be done.
I'll recommend they change brands of cigarettes.
Lonnie

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Aug 18, 2012
Someone is always bitching on Iaeger topix. Isn't anyone down there happy. I know most of you go both ways (Lezies/Gueer) but that is no reason to always be crochety.
Iaeger Dollar Store Sux

Bluefield, WV

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Lonnie wrote:
Someone is always bitching on Iaeger topix. Isn't anyone down there happy. I know most of you go both ways (Lezies/Gueer) but that is no reason to always be crochety.
ou may be right about always bytching,But this about the Dollar Store is all true, You cant get any help at all. The store has been changed around,which is understandable. But you cannot get anyone there to help you find stuff that youre looking for. and when its time to be rung up,It takes forever. The lines are backed up and takes forever to get a Casheeir to ring you up. I have quit going there. I will either go to Welch or Bradshaw store from now on.
one man

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2012
u people are kidding right, the place is full of new employees and they have to get use to the way things are run. plese for the love of god get a grip on your poor lifes
Dollar Store

Bluefield, WV

#8 Aug 18, 2012
one man wrote:
u people are kidding right, the place is full of new employees and they have to get use to the way things are run. plese for the love of god get a grip on your poor lifes
It sure needed to hire all new employees. I will start going back there,IF,they are different employees,damn it sure needed new ones. The ones that was there,wasnt worth a damn.I will go back and check it out. Thanks for the niformation!
AMEN

United States

#9 Aug 18, 2012
bad service wrote:
Their to busy gossiping about everyone and every thing. Have to walk thru the smoke to get into the store. Very rude too. Who really cares what happened the night before. Time to call the head company. Let them walk thru the smoke and liaison to all the gossip. Who is the manager? Looks like their needs to be a new manager.
opinions

Summersville, WV

#10 Aug 18, 2012
Lonnie wrote:
well if you're not from Iaeger then don't concern yourself with if were always bitching or not! Oh and by the way Lonnie, what is "Lezies/Gueer"!
agree

Summersville, WV

#11 Aug 18, 2012
Iaeger Dollar Store Sux wrote:
<quoted text>ou may be right about always bytching,But this about the Dollar Store is all true, You cant get any help at all. The store has been changed around,which is understandable. But you cannot get anyone there to help you find stuff that youre looking for. and when its time to be rung up,It takes forever. The lines are backed up and takes forever to get a Casheeir to ring you up. I have quit going there. I will either go to Welch or Bradshaw store from now on.
I agree with everyone on here! I asked where an item was and was told by the employee "I don't know" in a very rude manner, and believe me I understand that the store has been moved around and maybe she didn't know but I do know it is her job to help me find what I need and she didn't even offer to help. They need to hire new management. Yes they have hired some new girls but they will do as there leaders!
Lonnie

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Aug 19, 2012
opinions wrote:
<quoted text>well if you're not from Iaeger then don't concern yourself with if were always bitching or not! Oh and by the way Lonnie, what is "Lezies/Gueer"!
Arent you a licker???? You of all people should know!
Lonnie

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Aug 19, 2012
i been there too wrote:
i def. agree!! i drive to bradshaw from iaeger just to keep from going in there.. and the few times i do go in there, i have to wait.. and wait.. i was in there so long one time my hubby had to come in and check on me.. i understand working with the public, i've done that too.. but that place is just a mess..it needs better management..
Are you a relative of John Doe of Panther??? You like John make no sense whatsoever. Drive to Bradshaw or Welch costing an hour of your time and probably $4.00 in gas plus wear and tear on your vehicle to save 10 minutes standing in line becaue you don't like somenthing or someone. Typical McDowell county thinking. No wonder everything is run down and empty. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!
Lonnie

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Aug 19, 2012
agree wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with everyone on here! I asked where an item was and was told by the employee "I don't know" in a very rude manner, and believe me I understand that the store has been moved around and maybe she didn't know but I do know it is her job to help me find what I need and she didn't even offer to help. They need to hire new management. Yes they have hired some new girls but they will do as there leaders!
Why would you have to ask where somenthing was in a small store? Are you too lazy to look? If I need somenthing I find it. The only question you shoud have had was "do you have what I need(product)". I'll bet you send someone to the post office to pick up your welfare check too. Do they smoke those left handed cigarettes outside the store??????
lonnieisstupid

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 19, 2012
Lonnie is obviously a gay man by all of his stupid post. No one is goona turn this thred into anything about gays for you this is about the dollar store so move along sicko. AND YES EVERYONE IS CORRECT THE DOLLAR STORE IS AWFUL I GO TO THE 52 MARKET AND PAY MORE JUST NOT TO GET TREATED RUDE AND IGNORED BY THE DOLLAR STORE EMPLOYES.
Lonnie

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Aug 19, 2012
lonnieisstupid wrote:
Lonnie is obviously a gay man by all of his stupid post. No one is goona turn this thred into anything about gays for you this is about the dollar store so move along sicko. AND YES EVERYONE IS CORRECT THE DOLLAR STORE IS AWFUL I GO TO THE 52 MARKET AND PAY MORE JUST NOT TO GET TREATED RUDE AND IGNORED BY THE DOLLAR STORE EMPLOYES.
Yes I am gay but you are stupid. I live on gay drive route 52 in Iaeger the same place as 52 Market. a FEW monts ago everyone was bitching about 52 Market. Is every shopper in Iaeger a pissed off Route 52 Gay drive mental retard. It sure appears that way. You must be one of the female lickers that hasn't come out of the closet. I know a gal named Lakesha that can help you as a licker. You have real potential with your tongue.
info

Kistler, WV

#17 Aug 20, 2012
Lonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a relative of John Doe of Panther??? You like John make no sense whatsoever. Drive to Bradshaw or Welch costing an hour of your time and probably $4.00 in gas plus wear and tear on your vehicle to save 10 minutes standing in line becaue you don't like somenthing or someone. Typical McDowell county thinking. No wonder everything is run down and empty. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!
Lonnie aka Earl
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Aug 20, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>Lonnie aka Earl
AKA Tom,Linnie,Bill,Sam,Junior, Samantha,Steven,Marie,Sonja,Wi llie,TurdPacker,Sylvia,Emmanue l,Leon and the list goes on.My favorite" Tampax".
gurl

Huntington, WV

#19 Aug 21, 2012
yall are so crazy them people work hard to sell they need a brake every once in a while! and no hunny there back there cleaning and picking up stuff you left sittin on the floor because your to lazt to bend down and pick it up!
Former shopper

United States

#20 Aug 21, 2012
Iaeger dollar store needs new management badly. Those ladies stand around gossiping or talking on the phone instead of carrying out their work. I've been in there and had to stand at the only register open waiiting 10 to 15 for the cashier to finish talking to her friends at the door before she will even come over and ring up my purchases. The shelves and iles are always a mess. Spilt milk left to spoil in the coolers. I've worked many years and never have I seen a store so mismanaged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ladawna mullins cline 2 hr shut up 2
coon branch 7 hr Scenic View 9
looking to open up new business in iaeger 23 hr big bill 11
how many christians think or parents think they... Oct 17 JFC 115
people and their behavior Oct 16 internet bad 4
WV Doh Awards Contract To Remove Rock Slide In ... (Apr '14) Oct 15 Jellybean 10
anyone Oct 13 giggy 57
Iaeger Dating
Find my Match

Iaeger Jobs

Iaeger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Iaeger News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Iaeger

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]