October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,679 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5237 Jun 17, 2012
This still exists? Oh well.
noneya

Trenton, NJ

#5238 Jun 17, 2012
truepatriot wrote:
I hope you Obama lovers are not overweight. My mom went to her cardiologist last week, and he told her due to the new obamacare regulations, she is five pounds overweight. She needed to lose that five pounds or Medicare will not pay for her medical care any more. Totally serious and true. It's in the obamacare package.

Also, going through legislation right NOW, is a bill that is going to take all freedoms of growing your own food, in your own backyard gardens, buying seed for your garden, storing seed, etc. will against the law. Monsanto and several other corporations will 'own' the right to ALL seed.

That's just two of our freedoms being taken away because of that Marxist president you voted in.
Hahahaha this is INSANE. First of all, someone rehashed this thread from a year ago. Second, do you pay attention to politics at all?! You are probably one of the looney tunes I've watched on Doomsday Preppers.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5239 Jun 17, 2012
noneya wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha this is INSANE. First of all, someone rehashed this thread from a year ago. Second, do you pay attention to politics at all?! You are probably one of the looney tunes I've watched on Doomsday Preppers.
There is a few of them, trust me.
screw monsanto

Folsom, WV

#5240 Jun 17, 2012
read up on monsanto- what they are doing is more true than you might think. Monsanto bought a honeybee research company because they found fault in monsanto corn in regards to hive disappearance and poisoning. Monsanto frankenfoods can cause toxic reactions in pigs , people, and other living things. I'm not some peace loving pacifist hippie. I'm not a militant hippie. More of a metalhead...I'm self educated by not reading JUST right OR left wing media. Don't be sheep. Monsanto was gonna be at last years black walnut festival, but flaked, because their publicists didn't want good back country, grow your own foods people talking badly about them. Urbanites are less knowledgeable about such things, and just don't care, as long as wallyworld and krogers stocks the things they want. Thus, monsanto likes to hang out in town....
Q

Logan, WV

#5241 Jun 17, 2012
Earl Ray All The Way.
WV Hillbilly

Clay, WV

#5242 Jun 17, 2012
both parties at fault wrote:
Republicrats...Sorry, but both parties are always at fault. If it isn't Republicans, it's Democrats screwing things up. Big government in general, is screwing things up. That's why there is no loud 3rd party voice. The loudest- Ron Paul, still relies on an unfaithful republican ticket to gain votes Libertarians can't provide.Too many government sucks living here in WV, off of printed worthless money, to vote for anything that would actually get us all out of debt. The only answer for our deb is to reduce government, and self reliance scares many people.
The Democrats like to spend/waste money. Look at McDowell County. All the wasted money in that County.
3 posts removed

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#5246 Jun 22, 2012
Obama Da Man 2012 wrote:
Republicans to refinance Mexico`s unemployment
this has got to be the straw that broke the
mules back. SAY WHAT
&fe ature=related
GOP all the way

Union, WV

#5247 Jun 22, 2012
i am voting for the best in the GOP, this country is going to go broke, i want this country to be as strong as it used to be, i don't believe in other countries owning and running our economy, when i buy i buy american made products, i drive a ford, dodge or gm vehicle and very proud of it!
2 posts removed
Mountain Man

Peach Creek, WV

#5250 Jun 22, 2012
GOP all the way wrote:
i am voting for the best in the GOP, this country is going to go broke, i want this country to be as strong as it used to be, i don't believe in other countries owning and running our economy, when i buy i buy american made products, i drive a ford, dodge or gm vehicle and very proud of it!
If you don't want other companies owning and running our economy, the LAST thing you should do is vote for the GOP.

They are the ones who started outsourcing our jobs to begin with.

They put money over patriotism any day.
3 posts removed
just saying

Catawba, VA

#5254 Jun 23, 2012
our country is going broke, we need serious restructuring, i really think the GOP is the answer,they are much better at handling financial matters, watch the news and see how much wasteful spending is going on, look at the cost of just one of the lavish vacations obama and his family are taking, it astronomical how much it takes to fly them around in airforce one, i call this uncalled for and a giant waste of the taxpayers money.
fitness-guru READ

Norman, OK

#5255 Jun 23, 2012
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-TwYVWQsXmQXX&feature=rel ated
lol
1 post removed
classic

Catawba, VA

#5257 Jun 23, 2012
i love my mustang, you won't catch me riding in a japanese vehicle!

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#5258 Jun 23, 2012
classic wrote:
i love my mustang, you won't catch me riding in a japanese vehicle!
*nod*
http://www.google.com/search...

frig my lifes!
Green

United States

#5259 Jun 25, 2012
A hole in one
Dick Ramdass

Charlestown, IN

#5260 Jun 26, 2012
I'll tell you who will win the Gubernatorial special election. The biggest goober.
Christian

Beckley, WV

#5261 Jun 26, 2012
Is the only way I can go.
Oh My

Logan, WV

#5262 Jun 26, 2012
Gov. Tomblin all the way!
Uh huh

Princeton, WV

#5263 Jun 26, 2012
The greedy Republicans did not get their way forcing these special elections so the stupid could vote for Koch puppets such as Palm Beach's own John Raese and the other puppet who claims Morgantown as a residence.Lot of Koch moiney went down the drain as it shoulkd be.

These retreads failed before and will fail again.
give it a rest

Tarboro, NC

#5264 Jun 28, 2012
give it a rest people

Since: Aug 11

Huntington, WV

#5265 Jun 28, 2012
NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coon branch 9 hr dont bother!! 24
chicken fifgts (Jan '14) 18 hr damn proud cockfi... 31
Arrests made in McDowell murders 18 hr yupp 1
minute of silence Thu get real 2
quote for the day Oct 22 JFC 7
word of advice Oct 22 it is the truth 1
looking to open up new business in iaeger Oct 20 big bill 11
Iaeger Dating
Find my Match

Iaeger Jobs