created by: MagnoliaWarbler | Sep 30, 2011

West Virginia

4,646 votes

October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Bill Maloney
  • Earl Ray Tomblin
  • Bob Henry Baber
  • Marla Ingels
  • Harry Bertram
Comments
4,921 - 4,940 of 5,634 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2014

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

This still exists? Oh well.
noneya

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

truepatriot wrote:
I hope you Obama lovers are not overweight. My mom went to her cardiologist last week, and he told her due to the new obamacare regulations, she is five pounds overweight. She needed to lose that five pounds or Medicare will not pay for her medical care any more. Totally serious and true. It's in the obamacare package.

Also, going through legislation right NOW, is a bill that is going to take all freedoms of growing your own food, in your own backyard gardens, buying seed for your garden, storing seed, etc. will against the law. Monsanto and several other corporations will 'own' the right to ALL seed.

That's just two of our freedoms being taken away because of that Marxist president you voted in.
Hahahaha this is INSANE. First of all, someone rehashed this thread from a year ago. Second, do you pay attention to politics at all?! You are probably one of the looney tunes I've watched on Doomsday Preppers.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

noneya wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha this is INSANE. First of all, someone rehashed this thread from a year ago. Second, do you pay attention to politics at all?! You are probably one of the looney tunes I've watched on Doomsday Preppers.
There is a few of them, trust me.
screw monsanto

Cameron, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

read up on monsanto- what they are doing is more true than you might think. Monsanto bought a honeybee research company because they found fault in monsanto corn in regards to hive disappearance and poisoning. Monsanto frankenfoods can cause toxic reactions in pigs , people, and other living things. I'm not some peace loving pacifist hippie. I'm not a militant hippie. More of a metalhead...I'm self educated by not reading JUST right OR left wing media. Don't be sheep. Monsanto was gonna be at last years black walnut festival, but flaked, because their publicists didn't want good back country, grow your own foods people talking badly about them. Urbanites are less knowledgeable about such things, and just don't care, as long as wallyworld and krogers stocks the things they want. Thus, monsanto likes to hang out in town....
Q

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Earl Ray All The Way.
WV Hillbilly

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

both parties at fault wrote:
Republicrats...Sorry, but both parties are always at fault. If it isn't Republicans, it's Democrats screwing things up. Big government in general, is screwing things up. That's why there is no loud 3rd party voice. The loudest- Ron Paul, still relies on an unfaithful republican ticket to gain votes Libertarians can't provide.Too many government sucks living here in WV, off of printed worthless money, to vote for anything that would actually get us all out of debt. The only answer for our deb is to reduce government, and self reliance scares many people.
The Democrats like to spend/waste money. Look at McDowell County. All the wasted money in that County.
3 posts removed

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Obama Da Man 2012 wrote:
Republicans to refinance Mexico`s unemployment
this has got to be the straw that broke the
mules back. SAY WHAT
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
GOP all the way

Union, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

i am voting for the best in the GOP, this country is going to go broke, i want this country to be as strong as it used to be, i don't believe in other countries owning and running our economy, when i buy i buy american made products, i drive a ford, dodge or gm vehicle and very proud of it!
2 posts removed
Mountain Man

Man, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

GOP all the way wrote:
i am voting for the best in the GOP, this country is going to go broke, i want this country to be as strong as it used to be, i don't believe in other countries owning and running our economy, when i buy i buy american made products, i drive a ford, dodge or gm vehicle and very proud of it!
If you don't want other companies owning and running our economy, the LAST thing you should do is vote for the GOP.

They are the ones who started outsourcing our jobs to begin with.

They put money over patriotism any day.
3 posts removed
just saying

Alderson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

our country is going broke, we need serious restructuring, i really think the GOP is the answer,they are much better at handling financial matters, watch the news and see how much wasteful spending is going on, look at the cost of just one of the lavish vacations obama and his family are taking, it astronomical how much it takes to fly them around in airforce one, i call this uncalled for and a giant waste of the taxpayers money.
fitness-guru READ

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Cooterbob wrote:
lol
1 post removed
classic

Alderson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

i love my mustang, you won't catch me riding in a japanese vehicle!

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

classic wrote:
i love my mustang, you won't catch me riding in a japanese vehicle!
*nod*
http://www.google.com/search...

frig my lifes!
Green

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

A hole in one
Dick Ramdass

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

I'll tell you who will win the Gubernatorial special election. The biggest goober.
Christian

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Is the only way I can go.
Oh My

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Gov. Tomblin all the way!
Uh huh

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

The greedy Republicans did not get their way forcing these special elections so the stupid could vote for Koch puppets such as Palm Beach's own John Raese and the other puppet who claims Morgantown as a residence.Lot of Koch moiney went down the drain as it shoulkd be.

These retreads failed before and will fail again.
give it a rest

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

give it a rest people

Since: Aug 11

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Iaeger Forum right now

Search the Iaeger Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Another Damn Liberal 54,372
Correction, GOD'S*** (May '11) 4 min David_3 422
what is the usefulness of topix 9 min -Lily- 9,962
Don't start with me...... 27 min havethelove 3
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 39 min mudpuppy 1,319
Crack Rabbit... (Oct '10) 7 hr Bunny Rabbitt 23
maggie parks 12 hr wondering 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Iaeger Jobs

•••