Look who got arrested

Posted in the Iaeger Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FYI

Charleston, WV

#1 May 20, 2011
O-my

Saint Albans, WV

#2 May 20, 2011
I just saw 2 state trooper cars at HH when I went by, that answered my question.
funny

Chicago, IL

#3 May 20, 2011
That's good, lock 'em all up!!
nosey

Charleston, WV

#4 May 21, 2011
r u talking about mike t

“treat me nice”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 May 21, 2011
nosey wrote:
r u talking about mike t
no they ain't its them people over in danville.....they even took pictures of them........but those ain't mug shots u r seeing those are detained photos..........
bow wow

Huntington, WV

#6 May 21, 2011
up in smoke good bye
FYI

Dunbar, WV

#7 May 21, 2011
It was Mike T.and he went to jail but is out now.
what

United States

#8 May 22, 2011
I think this all is very real..did they get caught??
Needing Some Help

Clay, WV

#9 May 22, 2011
Someone said he was arrested down in Truman Chaffins territory,Maybe he could talk to ole Truman and get a lil advice,or maybe some help. Ole Trumans very strong in that area.
martha

Madison, WV

#10 May 23, 2011
selling illegal pot in his store in logan...him and his step son in law both were in jail...poor crooked mike will never learn...once a crook always a crook
DUH

Charleston, WV

#11 May 23, 2011
GO BACK & READ THE NEWS ARTICLE.
They were charged with delivery of a controlled substance and conspiracy to deliver. They didn't busted for selling in a store.
2 CENTS

Charleston, WV

#12 May 23, 2011
Well I thought it was a disgrace to take your child in hollywood hits and see this sign on the counter of all of the different kinds of synthetic weed being advertised that they were selling. Our children see enough in the world as it is, without going in to rent a movie and buy a pizza and a 10yr. old looking at that advertisement.Glad a stop was put to it.
wv girl always

Huntington, WV

#13 May 23, 2011
I thought the same thing last year when I heard a child talking about buying the stuff there for 50 dollars a bag. I thought if this is going on and legal at the time the parents should get together and picket the place. I read some really negative things about these synthetic drugs. I am glad it is illegal now!!
dutchess

Charleston, WV

#14 May 23, 2011
2 CENTS wrote:
Well I thought it was a disgrace to take your child in hollywood hits and see this sign on the counter of all of the different kinds of synthetic weed being advertised that they were selling. Our children see enough in the world as it is, without going in to rent a movie and buy a pizza and a 10yr. old looking at that advertisement.Glad a stop was put to it.
did you teach your10 year old it was wrong? if so then you shouldnt care as long as they dont put it on your pizza
Laci Ann

Mount Lookout, WV

#15 May 24, 2011
dutchess wrote:
<quoted text>did you teach your10 year old it was wrong? if so then you shouldnt care as long as they dont put it on your pizza
Do you really believe what you said is right? Just wondering cause I think you are wrong. It is time we stand together for the good of our kids. I am pro-kid and anti-drugs!
momullins

Huntington, WV

#16 May 24, 2011
Laci Ann wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really believe what you said is right? Just wondering cause I think you are wrong. It is time we stand together for the good of our kids. I am pro-kid and anti-drugs!
You are right Laci .The kids think because they buy it in the store it is legal and won't hurt them but the truth is it is just as bad and can lead to other stuff.I know both these men and I am appaled.Bill use to work with my husband in the mines.I am ashamed at what they do.I hope they trace every reciept back and get all who are selling it.It was banned in this state a month ago and they are trying to make a dollar off our children.Mike is that what built your big fine house at beartown ?Drug money from our children?Bill is that how you make your living now?Off of our children?I hope they read this because I will stand by my words.
Laci Ann

Summersville, WV

#17 May 24, 2011
momullins wrote:
<quoted text>You are right Laci .The kids think because they buy it in the store it is legal and won't hurt them but the truth is it is just as bad and can lead to other stuff.I know both these men and I am appaled.Bill use to work with my husband in the mines.I am ashamed at what they do.I hope they trace every reciept back and get all who are selling it.It was banned in this state a month ago and they are trying to make a dollar off our children.Mike is that what built your big fine house at beartown ?Drug money from our children?Bill is that how you make your living now?Off of our children?I hope they read this because I will stand by my words.
Mo, Is it the big house almost built right in the road? I heard that what they were selling, some kids had already died from it. I stand with you against these men, we will be a voice of what is right. Mo, what I don't understand is if the public knows who in the area is selling, then we know the cops know too. They have died McDowell in piles, enough is enough.
Crazy

United States

#18 May 24, 2011
Laci Ann wrote:
<quoted text>Mo, Is it the big house almost built right in the road? I heard that what they were selling, some kids had already died from it. I stand with you against these men, we will be a voice of what is right. Mo, what I don't understand is if the public knows who in the area is selling, then we know the cops know too. They have died McDowell in piles, enough is enough.
No one has died from the stuff. Show your proof.... Oh wait there isnt any because no one has died from it.... Think whatever you will but dont lie....
momullins

Huntington, WV

#19 May 24, 2011
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has died from the stuff. Show your proof.... Oh wait there isnt any because no one has died from it.... Think whatever you will but dont lie....
You must be one of the kids that buys it or one of the sellers..Because I tell you this because no one has died from it, doesn't mean it won't happen.I don't lie and it will lead to other things smoking legal or illegal pot is not good for our kids,all that leads to is bigger drugs and wanting a bigger high when that wears off.I know what drugs does to a family ,it destroys them.My son is an addict I don't hide or condone what he does . All who know me knows this to be true.And they may not have died but some have been made very sick from it.It is not pot, it is incense and anyone who smokes it can become seriously ill and enough will kill you.You can overdose on it.You better read the ingredients on that crap.I will take a stand .I don't want it sold to my grandchildren.I have had enough grief, I don't want to lose anyone else.I hope they slap a fine on them and give them both jail time and you know what you can tell them I said it.
momullins

Huntington, WV

#20 May 24, 2011
Laci Ann wrote:
<quoted text>Mo, Is it the big house almost built right in the road? I heard that what they were selling, some kids had already died from it. I stand with you against these men, we will be a voice of what is right. Mo, what I don't understand is if the public knows who in the area is selling, then we know the cops know too. They have died McDowell in piles, enough is enough.
Yes it is.I don't care if they get mad at me.The Lord will rotect me.Enough.I don't want any more to die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iaeger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Rowe 4 min Just curious 4
Welch Music Thread (Apr '12) 1 hr texas pete 346
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr purplelady1040 19,407
Elkhorn Towers Internet available 2 hr Just curious 1
Bring back Topix old school. 13 hr popover 2
Question Fri answerneeded 8
chinese restaurant in iaeger Fri LOVE THE FOOD 25
Iaeger Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Iaeger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Iaeger News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Iaeger

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings