Fan

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

football season starts next week, how do you think the eagles will do this year.
i think

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

they will be the state champs.
Fan

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

how did the game go friday night
Eagle Way

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

They have a lot of work ahead to do as well as last year. Not impossible though. Our line will make or break the season.
very cool

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

love football season, go eagles.
true

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Looking forward to watching them.
Yeah

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Lol
Seriously

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Always funny when someone borderline illiterate starts calling people ignorant. Well played.
well

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Middle schools first game is this afternoon (home) against Harlan Ind. come out give the young boys support.Lets Go Eagles
DaveB
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Seriously, if you can't even spell the word "ignorant", then maybe you shouldn't be calling someone it.
Fan

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Eagles are not in the wymt top ten, doesn't make any sense to me.
busstin eggs

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Fan wrote:
Eagles are not in the wymt top ten, doesn't make any sense to me.
hahahahahaha
Fan

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

busstin eggs wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahaha
jacket fan?
funny

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

busstin eggs wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahaha
I know who you are lololololo!! I know what your problem is tooo!! You are gona get what's coming to you, that is for sure!
GO EAGLES

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Win or lose, we are with you ALL THE WAY!! GO EAGLES!! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!
whoareyou

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

funny wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are lololololo!! I know what your problem is tooo!! You are gona get what's coming to you, that is for sure!
Who am i know it all? your going to hell is whats coming to you .. So how does it feel LOSERS..Leslie County is nothing never will be nothin... Enough Said
Get use to the outcome

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

The final score was Scott 49 Leslie 7. Scott was 4 and 6 last year and Leslie 9 and 3. So is this a typical high school football story where a team who did not have a great season is starting to come together and have a very good year, or a team who had a very good year is not going to do so this year? I said this would be a interesting year with the loss of the players LC lost. Time will tell.
true

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Get use to the outcome wrote:
The final score was Scott 49 Leslie 7. Scott was 4 and 6 last year and Leslie 9 and 3. So is this a typical high school football story where a team who did not have a great season is starting to come together and have a very good year, or a team who had a very good year is not going to do so this year? I said this would be a interesting year with the loss of the players LC lost. Time will tell.
No excuses, It's ony the first game, started out same way last year. Powell won over Leslie!
RIP EAGLES

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

At least most of your games are at home .You cheat everybody to death.Leslie County cant win a game and be fair at home ..its all thats in you!..Your cheaters at every thing its .How your county is .How you teach your children to cheat at life .school.To be draw checks on the united states goverment.cheat the electric company ..food stamps.ssi checks.Sell your votes.And your meth and pills..Your children dont know any better ..Look at your leaders your churches.Your schoold system your doomed ...

just sit back look and think.ohh and sell those votes and cheat
Leslie Fan

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

RIP EAGLES wrote:
At least most of your games are at home .You cheat everybody to death.Leslie County cant win a game and be fair at home ..its all thats in you!..Your cheaters at every thing its .How your county is .How you teach your children to cheat at life .school.To be draw checks on the united states goverment.cheat the electric company ..food stamps.ssi checks.Sell your votes.And your meth and pills..Your children dont know any better ..Look at your leaders your churches.Your schoold system your doomed ...
just sit back look and think.ohh and sell those votes and cheat
All this coming from a person with an ip address of Corbin, Ky! Interesting, very interesting!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Hyden Forum right now

Search the Hyden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is tobacco the REAL gateway drug? (Jan '08) 3 min yep 7
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 min Train wrecK 1,020
Tornado warning 5 min i dont 12
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 min Flint hill bandit 16,123
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Flint hill bandit 128,883
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min scirocco 146,756
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 21 min IND 15,014
•••
•••
•••
Hyden Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hyden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••