Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

I heard he has been selling drugs too teen-age kids, possibly causing a fatal atv accident back in the fall. Does anyone know anything about him?1982
cuz

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

i heard he was locked up for having sex with a thirteenyear oldgirl
mmm

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

the police needs to be watching him i heard he is trouble
Join the club

Oldsmar, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Come on Larry is a cool cat
well

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

hes is a cool cat,,when he walks his feet never hit the cround lol
bomb

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

he is no good no good baby hes no good hahaha
well

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

well i heard he had been caught wearing panties,its not ant of my bussiness what other people do but i dont think its kool,someone also said he ha d two dogs knotted up he had a pcture of and he was naked with the dogs,,i hope none of this is true,hes sales pickled bologna up there by the galons without a license and slaps people in the face with dirty underwear if they owe him money,i know him he sems to be good guy,me dont know fo this is true,me hope not
tim

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

it all probably is true,hes crazy.i here he smashed a cats head with a hammer saying it wouldnt hurt it that it would just nock it out,poor sylvester
lol

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

yalll r crazy
mhm yepp

Smilax, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

well yeah we might be crazy but ya know larry coots does sell drugs and its pathetic! i go to the grave yard up thare some times and every time i go theirs either a bunch of cars thare or someone weedeating for him.. not only that i have been runned off the road,almost hit,& have to back up alot for them druggies leaving from thare! something needs to be done with him. i heard that he even rents a camper out to people. i know the law has been thare multiple times done the see what hes doing?
hahaha

Lewisport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

well wrote:
well i heard he had been caught wearing panties,its not ant of my bussiness what other people do but i dont think its kool,someone also said he ha d two dogs knotted up he had a pcture of and he was naked with the dogs,,i hope none of this is true,hes sales pickled bologna up there by the galons without a license and slaps people in the face with dirty underwear if they owe him money,i know him he sems to be good guy,me dont know fo this is true,me hope not
Never heard of him. Panties? lol. bikini or thongs?
haha

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

everytime he goes to jail he gets out!!hmmmmm wonder abt tht
Fred Kincer

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

haha wrote:
everytime he goes to jail he gets out!!hmmmmm wonder abt tht
How many times has he been In jail and why?
Fred Kincer

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

Lol and what is wrong with him wearing panties and bras as long as they match lol This has to be another dude cause the Larry I know has a rep fOr loving the ladies and has a pecker about a foot long and girls love his charm and I doubt him wearing bras and panties lol ridiculous now unless it's another dude because that just cant be him lolololol
charm

Elgin, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

whats charming about the rotton mouthed punk?I would like to know how and why has this piece of chit got by with selling drugs in our county for so long? Who dont arrest him for being a felon and having fire arms on his property? If we the ppl dont take some kinda action thru our da or some official that is doing there job the best to there ability, then our kids have nothing and before our life time isw over we'll have nothing. i have about as much charm in the crack of my a22 then larry coots
does

Williston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

he really wear bras and panties?
hmm

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

I agree!! I have heard of him doin this as well. he neds to go to jell
doo

Williston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

they put people in jail for wearing bras and panties?
Grow a set

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Why can't everyone shut up about dumb shit?? He doesn't bother anyone so why bother with this back biting shit? Go to Larry if u have a problem with Larry and if u wanna talk about him so much and not go to him then u got a lot of charm and class yourself!
Grow a set

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Fred Kincer wrote:
Lol and what is wrong with him wearing panties and bras as long as they match lol This has to be another dude cause the Larry I know has a rep fOr loving the ladies and has a pecker about a foot long and girls love his charm and I doubt him wearing bras and panties lol ridiculous now unless it's another dude because that just cant be him lolololol
for sure a foot long????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Hyden Forum right now

Search the Hyden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
58% of Americans are being SUPPRESSED by the ot... 4 min Yes 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Dodedo 146,085
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 128,543
I love S10s 10 min Heck no 2
"Hail to the V" 13 min HimRoyds 2
Indian markings on rocks 17 min Great grandma was indian 7
Homes for rent? 17 min Rat neck 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hyden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••